smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Can you actually do things in the real world or is the real world part just a VN?
The Earth scenes are all non-interactive. They can be influenced by certain things that happen in Roya, and they also reflect mental changes made to Aura, but that's it.

Allaw

Nov 1, 2018
Thanks. The thing is I followed the max. lewdness walkthrough and for the first lewd scene in Roya with the potion master, it required for me to fight the Mutated Spore in the Forest of Rune where the goblin infestation was. It said that I had to SK the enemy but had to guard until it used it's Mind Attack or something which would reduce Aura's willpower by 10. I tried it, but I don't know if it's a bug or something, but after her willpower dropped till 30, the enemy stopped using the Mind Attack and only dealt physical attack for every turn. I tried guarding for several turns until I got frustrated and quit the game. Please can someone help me with that. Is there a way to reduce her willpower below 30, during the fight, like am I missing something...
you fix this problem? i try at least 30-40 times... no result

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Since the guides are out of date and apparantly on the verge of deletion, I removed them from the OP.

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
you fix this problem? i try at least 30-40 times... no result
Well I improvised a bit and it worked for me, although it required me more retries than I would've liked (T_T).
So let me explain it in steps :

1) I noticed that for reaching below 30 willpower, my corruption stat should be zero. And for further pink scenes I had to consume 1x Blessed Water before initiating the fight.

2) While initiating the fight with the Mutated Spore, I always removed the collar at the very start. However later I realized that it didn't work. So I waited until I reached 40 willpower in the normal state and after that I removed the collar and got my willpower till 20 which was the limit I guess (Because even after 100's of tries it never went below 20)
NOTE: You shouldn't regenerate your HP during this as it would just be wasting your Apples, just try to reload your save before the fight and try again if willpower doesn't go till 40 in normal state.

3) After defeating the enemy and collecting the items, I returned to Trademond and sold the collected Star Metal. I then gave the ingredients to the Alchemist:
2x Ether and 1x Mutated Spore.
Doing this gave me a 10% Discount on the items and then I bought 1xVitality Potion from him. I used this potion before asking him for a Discount(Lewd Scene).

4) After the lewd scene I bought 2x Mana Stones and 2x Vitality Potions. So in total I had to buy 3x Vitality Potions : 1 with 10% Discount, while 2 with added 40% Discount. (In walkthrough there were only 2 Vitality Potions mentioned)
After that, I followed the walkthrough while consuming 1 Vitality Potion before each scene on the day, and was able to get the pink versions for all of them. So it kind of worked for me..

I'm currently at Day 22, so if I further encounter any such things I'll inform them here. I request dev to fix this bug if possible, It will be very much appreciated. I hope this helps so please let me know if it works for you. Have a good day everyone :)

Reactions: Allaw

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
How can there be an "official" walkthrough? You decide whether you want Aura to remain pure or not, when to do lewd scenes or not, how much you rush progress or not, how many consumables you're willing to take, how much corruption is acceptable for you, etc.

The few walkthroughs there are/were are all fan-made, and all aim(ed) for very specific and niche play styles, like max pink scenes while playing on story mode or no-lewd on regular mode, or what have you.

There are no right or wrong paths, the game is what you make of it.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Official Walkthrough from the developers side would be great. Like I'm just in for the story and don't want to miss anything out, so it would be awesome.
I'm not saying that an official walkthrough is a bad idea, but the current walkthroughs were mostly an attempt to optimize play for either seeing lewd scenes or avoid gaining lewdness. Neither is how I would actually suggest a new player do a first or second attempt at a playthrough.

I wouldn't suggest attempting a high purity playthrough on the first run both because they are significantly easier once you have game knowledge, they can require quite a bit of save scumming if you want to avoid gaining corruption, and there are a few key NG+ bonuses that I always want if I'm doing a purity run.

I wouldn't want to do an all pink scene playthrough because I don't really see a point to doing so anymore. There was a time during development where you needed to farm pink scenes to actually get past certain breakpoints. Those breakpoints aren't nearly as big of an issue anymore. Also, if you hit the pink version of every lewd scene, and aim to see every scene in one playthrough you get constantly bombarded with events that skip days, and it gets repetitive very quickly. It's also not possible to see every variant of every scene in a single playthrough. You also have to do things like farm mutated hydrangea fights to get low enough willpower to trigger pink versions of scenes.

There's also not a 'correct' way to corrupt Aura. You can rush to get her to the point of having sex as soon a possible. It's also possible to have Aura lose her virginity to George. She usually enjoys that experience, but there's even a variant of that scene where she doesn't enjoy it if you are have progressed far enough down the Roland corruption path. My point is that an "official walkthrough" would end up being more of a strategy guide, because the game is extremely open in the order you can do things and there are so many different ways to play this game.

Allaw

Nov 1, 2018
Well I improvised a bit and it worked for me, although it required me more retries than I would've liked (T_T).
So let me explain it in steps :

1) I noticed that for reaching below 30 willpower, my corruption stat should be zero. And for further pink scenes I had to consume 1x Blessed Water before initiating the fight.

2) While initiating the fight with the Mutated Spore, I always removed the collar at the very start. However later I realized that it didn't work. So I waited until I reached 40 willpower in the normal state and after that I removed the collar and got my willpower till 20 which was the limit I guess (Because even after 100's of tries it never went below 20)
NOTE: You shouldn't regenerate your HP during this as it would just be wasting your Apples, just try to reload your save before the fight and try again if willpower doesn't go till 40 in normal state.

3) After defeating the enemy and collecting the items, I returned to Trademond and sold the collected Star Metal. I then gave the ingredients to the Alchemist:
2x Ether and 1x Mutated Spore.
Doing this gave me a 10% Discount on the items and then I bought 1xVitality Potion from him. I used this potion before asking him for a Discount(Lewd Scene).

4) After the lewd scene I bought 2x Mana Stones and 2x Vitality Potions. So in total I had to buy 3x Vitality Potions : 1 with 10% Discount, while 2 with added 40% Discount. (In walkthrough there were only 2 Vitality Potions mentioned)
After that, I followed the walkthrough while consuming 1 Vitality Potion before each scene on the day, and was able to get the pink versions for all of them. So it kind of worked for me..

I'm currently at Day 22, so if I further encounter any such things I'll inform them here. I request dev to fix this bug if possible, It will be very much appreciated. I hope this helps so please let me know if it works for you. Have a good day everyone :)
oh... ok.. totally random, i reach 10 willpower once.
I'll keep trying, it looks like only blind luck will help me

Thx for feedback, I'll let you know if I succeeded or not

Reactions: GagaAmber22

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
not gonna lie, the early art styles really turn me off (i played like 1-2hrs), does it get better later guys?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
not gonna lie, the early art styles really turn me off (i played like 1-2hrs), does it get better later guys?
All the art is done by the same person, so it's not going to change that much. The main character's appearance changes throughout the game though. If you don't like the look of the CG previews in the first post you probably won't like the rest of the scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: smilee2110

hinnelk

Nov 23, 2023
I usually avoid Western eroges but I gave this a shot and there's a genuinely impressive amount of quality and effort.

Got some way past the first Festival before aborting my playthrough to do it again. It's almost a combat puzzler instead of a traditional RPG. I love how you gotta maximize each day and use everything at your disposal.

Some tips for anyone reading so you don't have to suffer like I did lol. The game tells you these at various points but you don't realize how important it is until you're way behind the difficulty curve:

- Elemental spell into melee whack is your bread and butter for most enemies. Tactical weakness is a huge boon. Although it's sometimes better to melee an enemy twice.
- Use your consumables; Flash bombs against martials and regular bombs for single target DPS.
- Try to end each day reading or upgrading
- Blacksmith costs scale additively so don't burn shit tier mats on minor upgrades
- Everything has an opportunity cost, corruption increases every two days while holy water's price is also steadily increasing. Many spells and skills are simply not worth learning.

Fingers crossed for a lewd, non-NTR Aura path sometime in the far future, or maybe even a way to fix Alicia. Corruption and mindbreak are fun but NTR and Aura's transformation in this game are a little too.. heavy for my tastes :(. Great game though.

thecorruptionfreek

Jan 27, 2023
Good game. 2 feedback:
- The mind rooms need better indicators on how the users can progress the system, especially the appearance room (and also the interests room by smaller extend) where I spent hours trying to figure out why I wasn't progressing in two separate playthroughs
- I would suggest removing the game over screen all together, or at least make sure the first couple of dungeon have proper autosaves

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
One thing I have to wonder about some of the "oh no Aura transformation sad :cry:" statements I've seen is, have you guys actually done a non-corrupt playthrough? Aura isn't exactly an unblemished saint from the outset..

Reactions: brandonboi

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
I wish there were more games like this, something about the way it does corruption as literally brain rewiring plus several scenes in general are so hot, I remember seeing the dev say they were shooting for a 1.0 release by October 2024 awhile ago so I came to check in, looks like some great progress made but, damn, still keeping an eye on this though

Reactions: D Dave
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes