VN Ren'Py Completed Star Lust: Hymn of the Precursors [v1.0] [Tech_Priest]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 557251

Tech_Priest posted an update on his Patreon

Last post of 2019! That feel weird to anyone else? Anyways, let’s get to it.

Star Lust 0.6 is public now!
PC:
MAC:
Patch Notes:
  • 4 new missions
  • 4 CG’s + several variants
  • Squad management
  • Squad combat
  • Bug and typo fixes
  • Story progression
I haven’t heard any bug reports yet but as always if you find any please let me know so I can fix em :)

Dev report wise its been all Christmas and family stuff for the last week so I honestly didn’t get anything done other than the design doc for 0.7 and eating maybe 2 kilograms of cheese.
Good news is 0.7 will be a pretty straightforward update so I don’t expect it to take very long (with the Omnissiahs’s blessing of course).

And on that note, we’re actually nearing the fabled 1.0 finished release! There will be several different possible endings but I’ll be talking more about that soon. It's going to be cool though.
And that’s about it! Hope people like 0.6 and see you all in 2020.

<3 Tech

t727

Jan 4, 2018
A bit grindy for my taste, but I've not given up on it just yet.

Btw, where have I seen this spacecraft before?
Spacecraft.jpg
A Grimhelm game I think, but I can't find it...

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
A bit grindy for my taste, but I've not given up on it just yet.

Btw, where have I seen this spacecraft before?
View attachment 512223
A Grimhelm game I think, but I can't find it...
I have to agree with t727 about the game grind, grind, grind. I liked this game when it came out but although I haven't tried the latest update, by ver 0. 4 all I did was sleep, fuck and repeat. Maybe this was to show why business girls get so bored with sex... BUt I haven't given up that we'll get some story back in this game.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
There is a bit of new story for each update.
And compared to RPGM games the grind is almost non existent.
No I have to disagree with Test234. I've played this game through each of its upgrades and 0.6 has added almost nothing to this grindy boring game. I never thought a game could make me bored at h-scenes but this one manages it.
I've worked Nova up to Max points on all brothel attributes (5) and she's still at level "3" huh?? I've got over 2000 credits, a full ship, beaten all the arena opponents, am at level 9 there, and all you get is tougher opponents, less 'medi-stims', no-double hits and opponents with 3x your hit points. Not to mention the same h-scene after each 'win.' No fun!
Add to that, the star map has added no new destinations...just that one ice planet where nothing is available except 'special cum' for 750 credits, the asteroid belt with j'doc's cashes guarded by drones (and he gives you a pittance for returning them) and the one ship where you can only give service or buy fuel I don't need.
Why do I say it is grindy and h-scene boring?? Nova has serviced over 250 humans and 240 Orcs...that's 500 h-scenes and I still haven't seen any plot development.
Unless someone has a walkthrough that shows I've missed something needed to proceed, ANYONE??, I'm ready to give this game the THUMBS DOWN. And you can tell by my stats, I've TRIED!!
Sorry Tech-Priest...this doesn't work. . . unless your intention was to show how boring sex can get with endless repetition!!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to get missions? ajax says no missions.

game is very close to get moved to trash can.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I guess somebody could update the OP since public 0.7 update's gonna come out 9th March. :coffee:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why I can't start from the start, I saddly staret when we get the ship repeired and in the spase.

Last edited:

vorris

May 23, 2017
what kind of update is this it is nothing am i missing anything i did everything in .6 but man this update sucks a big thumbs down here

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
what kind of update is this it is nothing am i missing anything i did everything in .6 but man this update sucks a big thumbs down here
Some tauri stuff and some orc stuff. If you go to Ares it should tell you that ajax has gone, You have some stuff with the prisoner so talk to your squad. After a while you can go to J'dok and follow his quest line.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
FINALLY MISSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

if no missions game would have ended to recycle bin.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still grindy as hell, upping soldiers gears reqs fortune and and even bigger is spent on fuel and buying medi and energy kits isn't cheap either (after arena fights and against tauris). cheated 5k money to get rest of gears and at end of current version bit over 1k left.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes