VN Unity Abandoned Star Maidens [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Banana Juice]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Banana Juice. You da best. I loved the renders for the game but I have a real problem with sharing lol. I don't mind that the content is in the game, and I don't fault anyone who does like it, but I just want the option for it to not be in MY game, and you have given me that. Thanks. I will definitely download it and take a look.
Enjoy the game, my friend! :giggle:

Reactions: Lerd0 and Valeck

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
found this game just now.. awesome renders.....keep up the good work wish you success!

Reactions: MadMac-88

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
Interesting... I've tried both versions, 64 and 32 bit... both open, show me the Unity splash screen, then they go black, and... nothing... my luck??? :/

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Description says a whole lot about what the author(s) are going for... and nothing at all about what the game is about.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I think everyone needs to chill out and realize a few things.

1. Not everyone who likes NTR or sharing is a beta cuck.

2. Not everyone who doesn't want to play games with that content (when it's unavoidable) is an insecure neckbeard.

3. Pretty much all of the people in group 2 realize that expecting all the women to only be into the MC while he bones everything in sight is hypocritical, but that's okay because games are fantasy, they dont have to reflect reality. Most of us can tell the difference.

4. The purpose of these forums are to talk about the game, including what you don't like about it.

5. That doesn't mean it's okay to be an asshole and say that a dev/game will fail if they dont make exactly the game you want to see.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
love the game really good job so far
looking forward to more content
one little feature i noticed most renpy games have little pictures for the savegames
so its easier to remember which scene that savegame belonged too
maybe u guys can implement this too in the future if its not too much extra work?
thanks to the team for this amazing game!

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
The renders look really good, they remind me of Timestamps, and about the gameplay itself it's pretty good overall, the only character I wish I could ditch is Mike

Reactions: Valeck

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love: Wow! Based on those 3 images alone this game is worth trying.
When working on the game, we were looking for the inspiration in some old-school iconic works: The X-Files, Star Wars, Lovecraft, Stephen King and others.
Well this is ambitious. For the sake of the 4 beauties above I sure hope this game has many updates and makes it to completion. Best of luck dev! (y)

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Great looking game, but work is needed on English translation.
Thank you for nice words! :love: We will certainly improve the translation as soon as the necessary funds appear!
found this game just now.. awesome renders.....keep up the good work wish you success!
Thank you for your support. This is important! :giggle:
dude we hunger for a next chapter. You have your A+ feedback from community. We need MORE...
Thanks. We will try for all of you further!
@Banana Juice Those sample images are awesome!! hopefully the linux version soon
Thanks for the feedback! You're the first to ask about the Linux version. Now we have to do it :sneaky:
Description says a whole lot about what the author(s) are going for... and nothing at all about what the game is about.
You can find out more on our website page patreon.com
ove the game really good job so far
looking forward to more content
one little feature i noticed most renpy games have little pictures for the savegames
so its easier to remember which scene that savegame belonged too
maybe u guys can implement this too in the future if its not too much extra work?
thanks to the team for this amazing game!
Thank you for your kind words!:giggle: As for saves: we are always ready to make our game better. We will take your comment into account in the next updates!
The renders look really good, they remind me of Timestamps, and about the gameplay itself it's pretty good overall, the only character I wish I could ditch is Mike
Thanks for the feedback! About Mike, he's not a bad guy. We try to make it fun :p
Best of luck dev! (y)
Thanks, buddy!
there is animation in this game? :/
We will add animation in the next Chapter.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Interesting... I've tried both versions, 64 and 32 bit... both open, show me the Unity splash screen, then they go black, and... nothing... my luck??? :/
Hey. Navigate to Users\{username}\AppData\LocalLow\Banana Juice\StarMaidens. Copy the contents of the output_log.txt file and send me it by the personal message. We will try to help you in solving this problem :giggle:

Reactions: warrug25
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes