VN Unity Abandoned Star Maidens [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Banana Juice]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice game ! (y)Awesome renters !
I just wonder if the skip of the basketball game gives as much points with the girls...
I know that you can win or lose points with some girls in the mini-game. But I don't know if skiping the game gives automaticly the best outcome with every girls... or is it neutral ? I'm asking this because, although I like this mini-game, I don't know if I want to do this again if I lose my saves (my old laptop is a bit capricious at the moment so...) x)

I can't wait for the next update :)

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Pretty good start !
The renders are great, the characters seem to be interesting...
I quite liked the basketball game !
Thanks, buddy! We're glad you appreciated :love:
Nice game ! (y)Awesome renters !
I just wonder if the skip of the basketball game gives as much points with the girls...
I know that you can win or lose points with some girls in the mini-game. But I don't know if skiping the game gives automaticly the best outcome with every girls... or is it neutral ? I'm asking this because, although I like this mini-game, I don't know if I want to do this again if I lose my saves (my old laptop is a bit capricious at the moment so...) x)

I can't wait for the next update
Thanks for your feedback! Skipping a basketball game gives the best result possible =)
The next update will be in early August ;)

Reactions: zh

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was really good very nice looking game lots of hot ladies = perfection addition to the fact we can avoid certain situations is such a relief also loved The Mulder and Scully cameo Scully's booty :love: look forward to seeing more nice job so far. (y)

Reactions: Valeck

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! About Mike, he's not a bad guy. We try to make it fun :p
I cringed so much when Beth wanted to invite MC for them to be alone and watch some movies and MC being a virgin and all didn't pick up on the hints, still it's pretty good overall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
That was really good very nice looking game lots of hot ladies = perfection addition to the fact we can avoid certain situations is such a relief also loved The Mulder and Scully cameo Scully's booty :love: look forward to seeing more nice job so far. (y)
Thanks for your feedback! We are pleased that you appreciated our characters. Especially Mulder and Scully :giggle:
I cringed so much when Beth wanted to invite MC for them to be alone and watch some movies and MC being a virgin and all didn't pick up on the hints, still it's pretty good overall.
This is the effect we wanted to achieve. We are glad that we have succeeded :sneaky:
So many positive reviews about this game, so the real question is when will it be made in Ren'py? :)
We are unlikely to be able to do the game on two engines. What's wrong with unity?

Reactions: raulz0r and Mormont

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Ok
First like the art work and the transition of scenes. The game looks very promising. I am looking to see how the story progresses and everything comes along.
Thank you and keep up the good work.
I am eager to see the next update.

Ademeor

Dec 24, 2017
Hi there, could you please name the program you use to work with 3d in your game? Is it DAZ or Blender? Would be grateful for answer

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Whoever said, "Wow," up above is right. The girls look unbelievable, with the combination of the models, the clothes, the post work and plain but consistent lighting. Fucking hell, I'd defy anyone making a school based game to put forth that many quality girls that all look unique.

I'm impressed.

The Unity part of the package was somewhat unwelcome, but did almost everything it needs to, especially after that 2GB+ got shrunk to 500MB. Still need a skip functionality, unless I missed it.

Then there's the translation. I knew it was going to be bad when nothing on screen matched the narration in the prologue. It got worse from there. I know translation costs money, but it would honestly be a shame if your game got cancelled due to something that seems so trivial.

I really hope this works out, as this game's cast is on another level compared with most.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
one of the best looking models out there great work!
Thanks. That's nice to hear!
Ok
First like the art work and the transition of scenes. The game looks very promising. I am looking to see how the story progresses and everything comes along.
Thank you and keep up the good work.
I am eager to see the next update.
Thanks. We will try not to let you down :giggle:
Hi there, could you please name the program you use to work with 3d in your game? Is it DAZ or Blender? Would be grateful for answer
It is DAZ 3D + Photoshop postwork ;)
Whoever said, "Wow," up above is right. The girls look unbelievable, with the combination of the models, the clothes, the post work and plain but consistent lighting. Fucking hell, I'd defy anyone making a school based game to put forth that many quality girls that all look unique.

I'm impressed.

The Unity part of the package was somewhat unwelcome, but did almost everything it needs to, especially after that 2GB+ got shrunk to 500MB. Still need a skip functionality, unless I missed it.

Then there's the translation. I knew it was going to be bad when nothing on screen matched the narration in the prologue. It got worse from there. I know translation costs money, but it would honestly be a shame if your game got cancelled due to something that seems so trivial.

I really hope this works out, as this game's cast is on another level compared with most.
Thanks for your feedback! As for the skip, you can activate it by pressing F or by 'forward' icon.
As for the translation, we ordered the translation, but the customer contractor deceived us and made the translation using Google translates. When we realized it was too late. We have changed everything we could, but our knowledge of the language is not enough for high-quality literary translation. But there are already people willing to help us work on future chapters. We hope that this problem will be solved soon!

Reactions: morphiospain

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
As for the translation, we ordered the translation, but the customer contractor deceived us and made the translation using Google translates. When we realized it was too late. We have changed everything we could, but our knowledge of the language is not enough for high-quality literary translation. But there are already people willing to help us work on future chapters. We hope that this problem will be solved soon!
Ah, that sucks. It's good you've got offers. I don't know what language you are translating from, though my guess is Brasilian Portuguese, but the guy who does Become a Rock Star has basic, competent translation to English. No errors, but no real soul or personality to the writing. He spent close to three months under 50 patrons before a steady climb up to 300 patrons.

So, if you get someone to do a basic, functional translation, you'll be fine. If you get someone talented, I'd be interested to see where things would go for you.

Good luck, man. You're a talented dude.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Ah, that sucks. It's good you've got offers. I don't know what language you are translating from, though my guess is Brasilian Portuguese, but the guy who does Become a Rock Star has basic, competent translation to English. No errors, but no real soul or personality to the writing. He spent close to three months under 50 patrons before a steady climb up to 300 patrons.

So, if you get someone to do a basic, functional translation, you'll be fine. If you get someone talented, I'd be interested to see where things would go for you.

Good luck, man. You're a talented dude.
Thanks. It would be good to find a really talented translator. We spend a lot of time on the script, and we are very sorry that people can not appreciate it because of the poor translation :cry:
Thanks again for the words of encouragement! :p

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Banana Juice Great update. You've showed that you can take criticism and are willing to make changes without having an ego tantrum. Everything works just fine over here on the Mac side and I really look forward to the future of this game.

p.s. Translation really isn't that bad. There are some errors here and there but nothing major and nothing that can't be easily fixed :)

Reactions: Lerd0

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
some real excellent work here, that short haired bitch
Thanks, buddy! To be honest, i also love these girls :sneaky:
@Banana Juice Great update. You've showed that you can take criticism and are willing to make changes without having an ego tantrum. Everything works just fine over here on the Mac side and I really look forward to the future of this game.

p.s. Translation really isn't that bad. There are some errors here and there but nothing major and nothing that can't be easily fixed :)
Thank you! We will continue to work! :giggle:

Reactions: Lerd0 and WaveOfPig
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes