• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Abandoned Star Maidens [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Banana Juice]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
@Banana Juice
Oh you sneaky Dev, when did you sneak in the linux version.
Thanks!!!
What can I say, I like to make surprises :p
Wow. This game is something else congrats for this man
Thanks, my friend :)
really good game, cant wait for the next version ^0^
We will try to release as soon as possible!
he 3% of the game that contains females seems pretty good. Great renders. The other 97% where all you do is talk to men though.... I'm not sure who the target audience is here. Is it supposed to be bisexual (but mostly gay, cause god damn you spend a lot of time talking to men)?
Ahaha. You made my day! This is the funniest comment in the thread! :LOL:
Awesome renders, the ladies are all absolutely gorgeous.
Writing isn't bad, but there are a few instances where the English is a bit tedious.
That the only sexual content seems to be watching other guys fuck the girls is a bit of a turn-off.

I have no problem seeing others than the MC fuck around, but if that's all the sex there is, I wonder why the game isn't from the perspective of one of the characters who actually gets some pussy/some action.
I'm glad you like it, don Aguirre. We want to find a translator and finally deal with a bad translation. As already said The Kryptonian in the next Chapter will be all as you like)
Pretty good start. Would've preferred this be in Ren'Py instead of Unity, but I'm no dev and have no idea what the dev's plans are, so... Story is ambitious and it had my interest despite not really advancing the plot much, but that's understandable considering this is only chapter 1. The translation needs work. It's nothing bad, but if the script were to match the renders :whistle: that would take this game up another level. Speaking of renders, absolutely beautiful. Some of the best looking girls I've seen in any game. I sure hope we see a LOT more of Wendy very soon :love:.

Looking forward to the MC gettin' some action as well. I'm not really into watching other guys' rooting sessions so it's nice that it was avoidable. Can't wait to take the Fonz's ((y)that jacket(y)) girls from him. Lastly,... Best. Gym. Clothes. Ever. Realistic for school gym? Nope. Sexy as hell? Yep. If RL girls actually wore something like that I'm fairly certain there would have to be at least one kid on squeegee duty for the entirety of class.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great stuff so far, good work dev (y)
Thank you for such a detailed review! We really enjoyed reading it! :giggle: We will certainly work on the translation. Also in the next Chapter will be the main character will have a lot of work. The reason why there was no scenes with his participation is simple - he's a virgin :sneaky: But soon we will fix it. About Wendy, we're glad you liked her. I can't promise you it in the next Chapter, but in the third Chapter it will be for sure! As for unity, we chose it for a reason. In the future, we want to import characters and make scenes with them interactive. We also have plans to create mini-games. All this would be impossible to do with Ren'py. In any case, we will try to do everything so that you can not feel the difference. And also we are happy, that you liked sports clothing) When I did the scene in gym I first wore girls in the mill sporting form of. But then I realized that even though it is realistic but not hot enough. :)

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Really nice renders and posing, I also love when a dev puts effort with the whole package of sound effect and music, this one even have nice particules effect too! Kudos to you, looking forward I hope you can achieve fluid animation or at least smooth loops.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Really nice renders and posing, I also love when a dev puts effort with the whole package of sound effect and music, this one even have nice particules effect too! Kudos to you, looking forward I hope you can achieve fluid animation or at least smooth loops.
Thanks my friend! I'm glad you appreciated the sound :giggle: We really spend a lot of effort on this. As for the animation, we will add it in the next Chapter.

Apr 18, 2019
I like the slow pace of the story and that the dev takes the time and not randomly putting in sex scenes without really making sense story wise. It will have more meaning and impact then when we know story and characters first.

• Love
Reactions: Banana Juice
May 5, 2017
Sick ass NTR content dude add NTR tag on the front page though i loved the renders but why mutliple protagonist and NTR tag was missing as far i saw so far is this zone the ntr games are those which has the mc love interests getting cuckked so add the damm tag it was kinda waste to play the game due to that not yapping like kid who loves non ntr content i generally avoid those with that tag so i was mislead but wont blame for it but do add tag if you continue with the story of yours or can add the ntr removal option at the main menu take it as suggestion until those are not added i will not personally not play this game don't know about others but comon it our wish right gdluck with the game hope you can full your pocket with some crazy cash :devilish:

Last edited:

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Sick ass NTR content dude add NTR tag on the front page though i loved the renders but why mutliple protagonist and NTR tag was missing as far i saw so far is this zone the ntr games are those which has the mc love interests getting cuckked so add the damm tag it was kinda waste to play the game due to that not yapping like kid who loves non ntr content i generally avoid those with that tag so i was mislead but wont blame for it but do add tag if you continue with the story of yours or can add the ntr removal option at the main menu take it as suggestion until those are not added i will not personally not play this game don't know about others but comon it our wish right gdluck with the game hope you can full your pocket with some crazy cash :devilish:
Thanks for the suggestions! But you made a mistake, the game is not represented by the genre NTR. Here is the definition of the genre.
In the game, the main character is not bound by any relationship, therefore can not be a cuckold. So he's not watching the object of his passion. You can also skip these moments. So I don't see any point in adding this genre to the tags.

May 5, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions! But you made a mistake, the game is not represented by the genre NTR. Here is the definition of the genre.
In the game, the main character is not bound by any relationship, therefore can not be a cuckold. So he's not watching the object of his passion. You can also skip these moments. So I don't see any point in adding this genre to the tags.
I saw that when i was playing but still got that feeling that should be included in the genre or category because i think you introduced this females characters with some purpose for mc right so they will either be onetime fk buddy or something related cant pin to you hope you got it the story feeling similar to twists of my life game find in this site anyway i might have used words which may represent other meaning but not well versed in this useless terms but i didn't mean to offend your point of making game and i do clearly understand the difference between NTR and netere i do play jap vndb so i m right on that and till version of game it was hinted that with the script and options given that the mc likes the girl with medival outfit or vice versa and mc also like that bus girl well i picked that option with said "cute" as far as my memory servers wouldn't you count that that bus girl asked for mc to her boss because she saw mc as love interest right and even got fked in pussy wow no ntr right :whistle: thanks for pointing me for not know ntr meaning.
:cautious::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Multiple protagonist count right because i could choose the option from their point of view i know game making is hard i was also once a dev so i not give you what i feel after reading your post but dude what i wrote was not wronf and you didn't need to correct me, will be keeping my eye on this game to see how much can you change the plot dude my comment.(y)

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I saw that when i was playing but still got that feeling that should be included in the genre or category because i think you introduced this females characters with some purpose for mc right so they will either be onetime fk buddy or something related cant pin to you hope you got it the story feeling similar to twists of my life game find in this site anyway i might have used words which may represent other meaning but not well versed in this useless terms but i didn't mean to offend your point of making game and i do clearly understand the difference between NTR and netere i do play jap vndb so i m right on that and till version of game it was hinted that with the script and options given that the mc likes the girl with medival outfit or vice versa and mc also like that bus girl well i picked that option with said "cute" as far as my memory servers wouldn't you count that that bus girl asked for mc to her boss because she saw mc as love interest right and even got fked in pussy wow no ntr right :whistle: thanks for pointing me for not know ntr meaning.
:cautious::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Multiple protagonist count right because i could choose the option from their point of view i know game making is hard i was also once a dev so i not give you what i feel after reading your post but dude what i wrote was not wronf and you didn't need to correct me, will be keeping my eye on this game to see how much can you change the plot dude my comment.(y)
Good. You can have your opinion on this, I didn't mean to offend you. I just wrote why I didn't include this tag. I also added the voayerism tag. I think that's enough. Anyway further in the game are unlikely to be similar scenes.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
:eek:
retry a choice from start of chapter ... realy ?
that makes an walkthrough mandatory
unity sucks ass
skip means skip not move faster ....
cool graphics

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
:eek:
retry a choice from start of chapter ... realy ?
that makes an walkthrough mandatory
unity sucks ass
skip means skip not move faster ....
cool graphics
In the next patch we will add more checkpoints, including before the choice. We are open to suggestions and ready to improve the interface. It would be great if you could describe or give examples of what skip should be like in the game. Thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: cccxxx

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
By NTR you probably mean Netorare... Google what Netorare means. It's as easy as that. Actually, it's probably gonna be the other way around, because you will most likely be able to cuckold the men in those scenes when you fuck their girls. (well, by "you" I mean the MC) And I am looking forward to that Netori content (look it up on google too).

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
so, when will the android port come out, or never?
We will definitely do it. We plan to release a version for Android with the release of the second Chapter. Estimated date is the end of August.
At the moment, all our time is spent on creating content for the next Chapter. However, if this process goes smoothly, we will definitely release a version for Android even earlier.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
In the next patch we will add more checkpoints, including before the choice. We are open to suggestions and ready to improve the interface. It would be great if you could describe or give examples of what skip should be like in the game. Thanks for your feedback!
i would sugest in skip mode the text appear as a block in general, not by letters, stay for a sec, than change to next set of lines - i for one read very fast
or not at all - just rush through images towards choices for the moment ren'py style ( with the majority of games / visual novels going ren'py you tend to get used to it ) , when people get in fast fap mode ;)

as a side note - i find your models very nice , whomever is making them stands a shot at the guys with drepraved awakening and the newer come inside

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
we need some more attractive fan signatures, maybe using less filters and effects but little more erotic

Jun 4, 2017
Translating I can't manage, but I'd be willing to do some copyediting for you if I had access to the script. I saw a few things I'd need to ask you about, but I think I understood most of it well enough to fix it.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
we need some more attractive fan signatures, maybe using less filters and effects but little more erotic
Hey. These signatures were made by one of the players. We are very grateful to him for this) But it is over we have a desire to make official signatures. We will do it soon! :giggle:
Translating I can't manage, but I'd be willing to do some copyediting for you if I had access to the script. I saw a few things I'd need to ask you about, but I think I understood most of it well enough to fix it.
Hi! Now one of our loyal fans is working on the translation of the first Chapter. We hope that this translation will be of much better quality. However, if after its publication, you will find some errors, we will be glad to your help! Thanks :)

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes