VN Unity Abandoned Star Maidens [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Banana Juice]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
looks great but i cant deal with the slow text speed, just let me have the text insta popup!
We will definitely add a quick read feature in the next updates!
Not just adventure but also beauty, @Banana Juice did an awesome work here, an engaging smooth plot and gorgeous chars, they're all looks like top models.
Thanks my friend! :love: Your praise is very important to us, because it allows us not to lose heart and continue to work. We are glad that you like our game. We will please you further :giggle:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
We have replaced the links to the build with the corrections of translations. We are sorry for the inconvinience. :rolleyes:
no problem, at all thx for fixing it, really like the game so far I was frustrated when I couldn't keep playing it because of my lacks of the Russian language, therefore, I'm willing to learn the language just so I can keep playing it
keep up the good work

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Banana Juice

Was playing through Chapter 1, got until the scene in the classroom, and the entire scene is in Russian. So I had to stop after that.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I did not say that every girl will be someone to seduce in addition to the main character)
Now u have me confused here, as i did understand in this game we wont play as an mc who seduces all the girls... So meaning some of those girls will be in a relationship with other male npcs, like the one that have a bf?
Thats how i interpreted your previous replies.
By every girl i did mean the main heroines (the ones we can romance or maybe by this game centered on the plot you mean this wont be a game centered in romance and will be just a game where the mc just have his fun with some girls and there really wont be any type of route? Just linear storyline?)

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
When you get chance could you fix the grammer it was okay in the begining but as the game progessing a lot of the sentences aren't right.

Last edited:

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
oh that last image in scene shots is so damn awesome. Have to just play to see.
1565398120390.png
will let all know what I think but man pics look great.

Keep the updates coming!!!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so... that ending was stupid. It wasn't even an ending, it was a break in the middle of Chapter with no ability to save.

Also coming to realize that choices mean nothing in this game unless it has something to do with the relationship points. You can't actually choose your own path in it, because I was trying to aim toward Beth and that ending has him going after Mellory anyway because PLOT.

Also, please choose if it's Mellory or Mallory because you keep typing both.

Reactions: bigpenniser

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So I started the game and after a while I was really annoyed maximum, especially in school no matter what you choose in this big mouth of bully at the end you are on the ass and get over it and is stupid because only then I was positively surprised and erstaund that you can finally hold against but that is just fake because yes, as I said at

the end but get annoying the mc is so infinitely stupid that he does not notice his buddy (which I've hated after a few seconds already because it was so an idiotic clown and a big mouth) because how stupid do you have to be so to invite such an idiot when you can spend the evening alone with a hot girl? and then the really weird

slow text and then these eternally long irrelevant talk rounds more action with the girls because they look really hot because you can not say anything against really sexy girls but if I continue to play the game ?? I do not think it makes it so much fun when you have to play an idiot as mc again and it does not matter what you choose as you end up only annoying gets too bad for the game

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started, but the game really need better translation. The start felt quite good, but after that dream sequence the text dropped in quality. You have the common "her" for the MC and some heavy engrish.

But the renders look great ... only that crappy engine is a downside. No proper borderless-fullscreen, quite slow with everything and you cant click everywhere to continue .. you have to click in the textbox :/

Nov 26, 2016
So I started the game and after a while I was really annoyed maximum, especially in school no matter what you choose in this big mouth of bully at the end you are on the ass and get over it and is stupid because only then I was positively surprised and erstaund that you can finally hold against but that is just fake because yes, as I said at

the end but get annoying the mc is so infinitely stupid that he does not notice his buddy (which I've hated after a few seconds already because it was so an idiotic clown and a big mouth) because how stupid do you have to be so to invite such an idiot when you can spend the evening alone with a hot girl? and then the really weird

slow text and then these eternally long irrelevant talk rounds more action with the girls because they look really hot because you can not say anything against really sexy girls but if I continue to play the game ?? I do not think it makes it so much fun when you have to play an idiot as mc again and it does not matter what you choose as you end up only annoying gets too bad for the game
My mans period key was stolen.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes