VN Unity Abandoned Star Maidens [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Banana Juice]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions! But you made a mistake, the game is not represented by the genre NTR. Here is the definition of the genre.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the game, the main character is not bound by any relationship, therefore can not be a cuckold. So he's not watching the object of his passion. You can also skip these moments. So I don't see any point in adding this genre to the tags.
Actually when there is determined heroines that the mc can romance or closed ones like mom, sis, etc even a childhood friend fucking someone can be considered ntr just for the fact that makes the player jealous etc
The definition u use its old dated nowadays, u can look vndb for what im saying, so in a way that guy is not too far off... Except cucking... For that you really need to ve in a relationship.

Im curious though, by all girls... Does it mean all the girls we can romance are fucked by other dudes? Last time i played only one girl did have a bf... Im not really into filthy seconds..

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Actually when there is determined heroines that the mc can romance or closed ones like mom, sis, etc even a childhood friend fucking someone can be considered ntr just for the fact that makes the player jealous etc
The definition u use its old dated nowadays, u can look vndb for what im saying, so in a way that guy is not too far off... Except cucking... For that you really need to ve in a relationship.

Im curious though, by all girls... Does it mean all the girls we can romance are fucked by other dudes? Last time i played only one girl did have a bf... Im not really into filthy seconds..
We were not going to make a game of a certain genre. We just wrote the script. As it seemed logical to us. One of the girls has a boyfriend. We don't want to make another story about the guy who seduced everyone. We understand that we all expect this from the nominal game of this genre. But, as we have said, there are too many such games. And we think it's pretty boring to do the same thing in every game. We will focus on the plot, not on any particular genre or several genres.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
chapter 2 include chapter 1? it has only 20 mb more chapter 1, but maybe the dev are using better compression

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
We were not going to make a game of a certain genre. We just wrote the script. As it seemed logical to us. One of the girls has a boyfriend. We don't want to make another story about the guy who seduced everyone. We understand that we all expect this from the nominal game of this genre. But, as we have said, there are too many such games. And we think it's pretty boring to do the same thing in every game. We will focus on the plot, not on any particular genre or several genres.
Guess this one is not for me then, i wont like to see any girl i can romance getting banged by some other dude, i maybe can understand the one that have a bf... But if it will be like that for all the girls... Guess this is not to my taste, best of luck with the game and thanks for being clear (y)

I did think this game was going to be a romance novel like Acting lessons, centered on the mc and the girls... doenst have to be a harem game but not many people like to see the girls they may romance in the game getting dicked.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok - might be a nice game, but unfortunately my game swaps into russian language once i reach scene 8 and makes it unplayable

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hey i just tried the game for the first time and in the school(i guess during chemistry class) language suddenly changed to russian how can i revert it?
dont worry - you are not alone - same problem here

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I have a PB when I arrived at the school and after I chose which side I'm with (Camila or Beatrix ) the language turns into Russian here's a picture where it occurred

Screenshot (5).png

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Hey i just tried the game for the first time and in the school(i guess during chemistry class) language suddenly changed to russian how can i revert it?
Yes, the translation is broken. We are now building a new build with a fix. Sorry :cry:
chapter 2 include chapter 1? it has only 20 mb more chapter 1, but maybe the dev are using better compression
The game has 1 Chapter and the beginning of Сhapter 2.
Guess this one is not for me then, i wont like to see any girl i can romance getting banged by some other dude, i maybe can understand the one that have a bf... But if it will be like that for all the girls... Guess this is not to my taste, best of luck with the game and thanks for being clear (y)

I did think this game was going to be a romance novel like Acting lessons, centered on the mc and the girls... doenst have to be a harem game but not many people like to see the girls they may romance in the game getting dicked.
I did not say that every girl will be someone to seduce in addition to the main character)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yes, the translation is broken. We are now building a new build with a fix. Sorry :cry:

The game has 1 Chapter and the beginning of Сhapter 2.

I did not say that every girl will be someone to seduce in addition to the main character)
thx for confirmation and the fast reply

Reactions: Killer94

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just played the update little short but not bad although I'm worried about the MC He is one of those idiots that can't see that Beth is interested in him and he practically cut's well not a date but hanging out together short so infuriating for Beth :(

robotsdontcry

Mar 18, 2018
I'm having issues launching the mac version on my mojave OS. I can unrar it just fine, then it says "impossible to launch the app". I've allowed the launch of apps from any source even unknown developers . Anyone got an idea?

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm having issues launching the mac version on my mojave OS. I can unrar it just fine, then it says "impossible to launch the app". I've allowed the launch of apps from any source even unknown developers . Anyone got an idea?
Try chmod 755 on application

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
looks great but i cant deal with the slow text speed, just let me have the text insta popup!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes