VN Unity Abandoned Star Maidens [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Banana Juice]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Amazing renders and artwork so far. Two minor UI nuisances:

· As others have pointed out, there should be at least an option for the text to appear instantly rather that with the slow typing effect.
· There should be a universal key to advance in the game. Right now, you can advance with Enter or Space but only when there's text on the screen. When there's only a render, you are forced to use the mouse and click on "continue".

Other than that, great start!

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Amazing renders and artwork so far. Two minor UI nuisances:

· As others have pointed out, there should be at least an option for the text to appear instantly rather that with the slow typing effect.
· There should be a universal key to advance in the game. Right now, you can advance with Enter or Space but only when there's text on the screen. When there's only a render, you are forced to use the mouse and click on "continue".

Other than that, great start!
Thanks for your feedback. Be sure to make a full release of the opportunity to use the Space key when viewing renders. I'm glad you liked the game:giggle:

Banana Juice Game looks great!

Do you have version 32 bits?
Thank you for your kind words) Right now we do not have a build for 32 bit systems, but of course we can make such a build for a full release.

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
Great game. Love the visuals and story. I only wish there was some way to change text speed, have ability to go back to previous frame, hide dialog box and most importantly you should have someone read and rewrite your english translations because its really noticable for me and I am not even native speaker.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Great game. Love the visuals and story. I only wish there was some way to change text speed, have ability to go back to previous frame, hide dialog box and most importantly you should have someone read and rewrite your english translations because its really noticable for me and I am not even native speaker.
Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you liked the game. We will take into account your comments and make the game better for the final release:) Is the translation really bad? I am not a native English speaker and I find it hard to appreciate.

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you liked the game. We will take into account your comments and make the game better for the final release:) Is the translation really bad? I am not a native English speaker and I find it hard to appreciate.
I'm not a native speaker either but the english in this game is really... Weird. It's like someone sprinkled 19th century Victorian english words into the otherwise modern day text. Some words are really way too formal and the sentence structure is pretty confusing in places. I'll wait for the next version.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm not a native speaker either but the english in this game is really... Weird. It's like someone sprinkled 19th century Victorian english words into the otherwise modern day text. Some words are really way too formal and the sentence structure is pretty confusing in places. I'll wait for the next version.
Well, we'll think about the translator. Thank you for your constructive criticism :)

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
I look forward to the next update!

I will continue to follow the future updates, this game even being a demo version, is incredible. But I beg you, please consider adding incest content in this game, it may just be an unofficial patch. That will do a lot.

I know you have already answered that you will have a surprise in the future. But,
I can not stop asking you.

Well, this game is sure to be a big thing in the future. I wish success, and good luck, my friend.

DanGleebitz

Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations on a really visually wonderful demo. As a native English speaker I find the translations rather charming more than annoying. It adds an extra element to the game when you have to take a bit of time to work out what's going on in the text.
Looking forward to the next release.
Good luck.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I look forward to the next update!

I will continue to follow the future updates, this game even being a demo version, is incredible. But I beg you, please consider adding incest content in this game, it may just be an unofficial patch. That will do a lot.

I know you have already answered that you will have a surprise in the future. But,
I can not stop asking you.

Well, this game is sure to be a big thing in the future. I wish success, and good luck, my friend.
Thank you for your kind words. I hope the upcoming release will give you even more pleasure)

Congratulations on a really visually wonderful demo. As a native English speaker I find the translations rather charming more than annoying. It adds an extra element to the game when you have to take a bit of time to work out what's going on in the text.
Looking forward to the next release.
Good luck.
Thanks so much. We are very pleased that you liked our game! We will wait for your feedback on the full release of the first Chapter, when it is ready)

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Great start.
As has been stated before, text speed options, so +1 for that.

If you do not let us have interactions with Rachel, you will go down in History as bad evil people, just saying.

Possible Mother by Marriage if it helps being conformable with the writing. Same would go for the sister. Not a blood relation, but call each other brother and sister. I personally would be fine with that arrangement, but there is a fondness for full blood relations. If you could make that an option at lest. A patch so as to get around any Patreon problems. While I understand its more work, may help your game in popularity.

Quick edit. I love the whole "rockabilly" look for Rachel, please add one or two small tattoo. (if you have not already)

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Great start.
As has been stated before, text speed options, so +1 for that.

If you do not let us have interactions with Rachel, you will go down in History as bad evil people, just saying.

Possible Mother by Marriage if it helps being conformable with the writing. Same would go for the sister. Not a blood relation, but call each other brother and sister. I personally would be fine with that arrangement, but there is a fondness for full blood relations. If you could make that an option at lest. A patch so as to get around any Patreon problems. While I understand its more work, may help your game in popularity.

Quick edit. I love the whole "rockabilly" look for Rachel, please add one or two small tattoo. (if you have not already)
Thanks for your feedback :giggle: Don't worry about Rachel. She will show her best side) We also love tattoos! But we didn't think about Rachel's tattoo. Who knows, maybe in her youth she was a naughty). We'll think about it :cool:

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks for your feedback :giggle: Don't worry about Rachel. She will show her best side) We also love tattoos! But we didn't think about Rachel's tattoo. Who knows, maybe in her youth she was a naughty). We'll think about it :cool:
Perfect! just something small, shoulder or ankle would be perfect, (and less edit) Something fitting to her personality, or role.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
seems like a great story line so far still to early to say for sure though . Also please give the player the option to rename the m.c. please

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
seems like a great story line so far still to early to say for sure though . Also please give the player the option to rename the m.c. please
Thank you for your reply! Our main goal was to make an interesting story. So we hope you will enjoy it!

Possibility to rename the m.c., as well as other characters will be added in future releases.

ChuckyF16

Nov 4, 2018
Looks very promising. Love the artwork on all levels.
Text speed was killing me, just painfully slow. Would be excellent if we could adjust to suit our preferences, or at the very least speed it up significantly.
Looking forward to seeing more.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Looks very promising. Love the artwork on all levels.
Text speed was killing me, just painfully slow. Would be excellent if we could adjust to suit our preferences, or at the very least speed it up significantly.
Looking forward to seeing more.
Hi. We are very glad that you liked our game! In the next release we will fix the problem with the speed of the text. We will be waiting for your feedback on our full release :giggle:

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes