VN Unity Abandoned Star Maidens [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Banana Juice]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Well mostly being able to skip the text and to rollback. I know that I should read everything, but sometimes I just like to skip to some more interesting scenes. Besides rollback also history would be great, so if I'm skipping to hard I can actually read was was going on, about what I have to decide. And since we are talking, as far as I'm concerned kinetic novel is a game without choices, so I don't know if the tag is suitable here.
We chose between Unity and RenPy for a long time. RenPy seemed to us much easier, nothing to do, take and use. Unity also has a particle system, filters for the camera, and many other useful modules to make the game more beautiful. Also in unity it is possible to make a web version. About Kinetic novel. As I said, the tag is not true. I asked the moderator to remove it.
Amazing renders, I’ll give it a try.
Thanks. We're glad you liked it :giggle:
Any reasons why the loading screen is a spinning star of david?
To be honest, we didn't even think about it. Just a star from the depths of google images. What's wrong with David anyway? :LOL:

hre83276

May 15, 2018
To be honest, we didn't even think about it. Just a star from the depths of google images. What's wrong with David anyway? :LOL:
Fool.
The depths of google images are deceptive in many ways, ye shall not venture there, report to brother Nathanael ASAP.

Reactions: ansc
D

Deleted member 1179172

amazing characters and models go on man

Jun 30, 2018
We chose between Unity and RenPy for a long time. RenPy seemed to us much easier, nothing to do, take and use. Unity also has a particle system, filters for the camera, and many other useful modules to make the game more beautiful. Also in unity it is possible to make a web version. About Kinetic novel. As I said, the tag is not true. I asked the moderator to remove it.
Yeah, I know that You can do more with Unity, but it would be great to do at least the same, because now it's less playable than an average Renpy game. I'm not saying that You need to change engine, just add what's missing.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah, I know that You can do more with Unity, but it would be great to do at least the same, because now it's less playable than an average Renpy game. I'm not saying that You need to change engine, just add what's missing.

Exactly, saying ren'py is too easy and then not even delivering the basic functionality of it? That seems a bit weird.
Unity is all fine and well, but please make it as user friendly as ren'py would be.

I'll be honest here, the girls look great and the story is interesting, but as it is I wouldn't spend any time on it.

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
amazing characters and models go on man
Thank you my friend! :giggle:
I know what you're talking about. The thing is that the package for visual novels for Unity is rather primitive. We had to add it very much ourselves to implement even the current functionality. We will consider how to fulfill your request. But there is a simple way - to make a log of messages, as in RPG games. What do you think about it? Of course, if this is not good, we can try to make a full rollback. But of course it will take much longer.

Jun 30, 2018
I know what you're talking about. The thing is that the package for visual novels for Unity is rather primitive. We had to add it very much ourselves to implement even the current functionality. We will consider how to fulfill your request. But there is a simple way - to make a log of messages, as in RPG games. What do you think about it? Of course, if this is not good, we can try to make a full rollback. But of course it will take much longer.
Well the most important thing is being able to skip. Checking log before making a choice should be good enough for now. From my experience in Unity those two small things should't take a lot of time, so maybe a small update today or tomorrow?

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Well the most important thing is being able to skip. Checking log before making a choice should be good enough for now. From my experience in Unity those two small things should't take a lot of time, so maybe a small update today or tomorrow?
We plan to release an update in which we will take into account all the wishes of the players in the near future. I think it will be at the end of the week.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
The girls are really good looking, sad that 2 are already dead for me.
And seeing that are too many guys in this probably more will go the same way.
Well good luck with the game.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
I'm intrigued by the plot and the girls looks cute! When the full first chapter is out i will try it! Good luck with the game, Banana Juice <3

Edit: I can't wait, gonna try the game now, haha

Last edited:

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Banana Juice is a very catchy name. :giggle: :giggle:
Thanks. You have a nice nickname too ;)
In the future, the action will take place with the participation of the main character.
I'm intrigued by the plot and the girls looks cute! When the first chapter is out i will try it! Good luck with the game, Banana Juice <3
The first Chapter is already out. So you can play! :giggle:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I like what I've seen so far...interesting plot and gorgeous girls. Stunning renders! Looking forward to more of this:love:
The wait between updates is gonna be pure torture lol.

JmanB

Sep 1, 2018
Very beautiful and great renders.
But the story did not catch my attention. The typical boring American High School Setting.
MC's friend is annoying and Rob even more. After playing Ch.1 I could not remember MC's name.
As it is now I do not see a potential in this

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Hey, I was thinking about checking the game out, the renders look great, but your comment concerns me. Can you elaborate either here or in a PM to me what you are talking about here?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes