LurkingHornball

Oct 1, 2021
Fortunately for me, I'm all for the futa content. But like people have said in the thread before me; there should be more non-futa options, or a disable futa content option entirely. I can just imagine people in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
getting to a certain part and be HEAVELY turned off by it. Especially if the player isn't into dickgirls.

Personally, I wouldn't let that happen to me.

Reactions: MMaaggiicc
Oct 9, 2020
Fortunately for me, I'm all for the futa content. But like people have said in the thread before me; there should be more non-futa options, or a disable futa content option entirely. I can just imagine people in
getting to a certain part and be HEAVELY turned off by it. Especially if the player isn't into dickgirls.

you know I agree with you, also I would like to see mainly futa content, I only saw 2 scenes with and futa, and still no sex also because when I try to talk to With the Red futa (I don't remember the name) after what happened, she cries and no more history with her.

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

bill meoff

May 23, 2019

Using your logic a futa game should offer a non futa option then non futa games should offer a futa option. Or here's an idea, if you don't like futa content don't play the game. Not every game has to be for everyone, there are plenty of straight games.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, yes, we have three(maybe four) dick girls, if you improve your relationship with them, then you can do group sex (when I create this content).
As long as we can avoid all the sex scenes that include them...

EDIT:

Does the game have a hint system to know what to do? Ok, I discovered that there is a gadget in that gives you access to the hint system.

Last edited:

LurkingHornball

Oct 1, 2021
Using your logic a futa game should offer a non futa option then non futa games should offer a futa option. Or here's an idea, if you don't like futa content don't play the game. Not every game has to be for everyone, there are plenty of straight games.
From what I can tell from the games' overview this is NOT a futa game; instead it's a game that has futa content. And if you check the dev notes you can find futa on male (avoidable) & male on futa (avoidable) under "planned fetishes". The whole point of my previous comment was to highlight the scenes with futa (to my knowledge) that are unavoidable. It's a clear contradiction and confuses the player as to what kind of game they're playing.
Like I said before I enjoy futa so I enjoyed the futa scenes, but I was more so speaking for people who don't enjoy it and were planning to skip it; maybe just because they fancy a star wars parody.

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
From what I can tell from the games' overview this is NOT a futa game; instead it's a game that has futa content. And if you check the dev notes you can find futa on male (avoidable) & male on futa (avoidable) under "planned fetishes". The whole point of my previous comment was to highlight the scenes with futa (to my knowledge) that are unavoidable. It's a clear contradiction and confuses the player as to what kind of game they're playing.
Like I said before I enjoy futa so I enjoyed the futa scenes, but I was more so speaking for people who don't enjoy it and were planning to skip it; maybe just because they fancy a star wars parody.
Yes, announcing that the content is avoidable created a misunderstanding. The problem is that, in the story, it's a major element, and removing it risks damaging the plot. perhaps the best thing is to remove the word "avoidable" from the description. Because even if some don't like it, there is a real demand for this fetish. And then we're not going to worry metaphysically, it's not real, it's just a 3D game. NB: On the question of "the degeneration of the human species" it can be a debate, but which has no relevance here because the characters concerned are not "human"

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Hey Y'all, just messaged the dev about whether futa on male or male on futa scenes would be more common. this was their response "I'm thinking of doing more futa on male scenes, for normal sex we have a bunch of simple girls. It's stupid to add girls with penises to the game and not use them for their intended purpose." just sharing in case anyone here is like me and likes futa a lot but doesnt really care for futa on male that much. it seems that the futas will be the dominate ones in their relationships with MC.

Even though futa on male isnt really my thing, there isnt a lot of games with multiple futa characters and I like the space setting. I think ill stick around for a few updates.

• Sad
Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal
Feb 17, 2022
Hey Y'all, just messaged the dev about whether futa on male or male on futa scenes would be more common. this was their response "I'm thinking of doing more futa on male scenes, for normal sex we have a bunch of simple girls. It's stupid to add girls with penises to the game and not use them for their intended purpose." just sharing in case anyone here is like me and likes futa a lot but doesnt really care for futa on male that much. it seems that the futas will be the dominate ones in their relationships with MC.

Even though futa on male isnt really my thing, there isnt a lot of games with multiple futa characters and I like the space setting. I think ill stick around for a few updates.
Well shit, guess that's my clue to hit the ignore button. :(

I'm just curious why it always seems dev's only use futa's as some form of competition/antagonist for the MC?

Are all futa's just assholes in most dev's eyes?

Why can't they be the badass sidekick that helps the MC get the girls/traps/other futa's, and have fun with the conquest's too?

Why they only want to fuck the MC's ass on not get fucked?

I know it's not ALL dev's but damn it's got to be 95% at least.

Last edited:

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Well shit, guess that's my clue to hit the ignore button. :(

I'm just curious why it always seems dev's only use futa's as some form of competition/antagonist for the MC?

Are all futa's just assholes in most dev's eyes?

Why can't they be the badass sidekick that helps the MC get the girls/traps/other futa's, and have fun with the conquest's too?

Why they only want to fuck the MC's ass on not get fucked?

I know it's not ALL dev's but damn it's got to be 95% at least.
When I first asked the question the author told me this

"hi, i have therefore added the ability for the main character to transform into a more feminine form for sex. I'm thinking of doing some kind of harem of wives for the main character, you'll have some kind of family with dickgirls and regular girls. I think to add then group sex for the main character and dickgirls, maybe something public. I just need the relationship between the main character and the girls to go to that level in the game to make these scenes."

I think that the MC will be in control of their harem relationship will multiple characters, so I dont believe that the futa will be "competition" to them, but rather a member of the harem. However, it seems that the futas will top more than they will bottom.

If you want a game where the MC has the opportunity to fuck plenty of futas, i just played through Lunar's Chosen at it was really good. I would say that in that game 8 out of 10 sexual encounters with futas are male on futa, and you normally get a choice whether or not you want to see the more rare futa on male scenes.

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021

"hi, i have therefore added the ability for the main character to transform into a more feminine form for sex. I'm thinking of doing some kind of harem of wives for the main character, you'll have some kind of family with dickgirls and regular girls. I think to add then group sex for the main character and dickgirls, maybe something public. I just need the relationship between the main character and the girls to go to that level in the game to make these scenes."

I think that the MC will be in control of their harem relationship will multiple characters, so I dont believe that the futa will be "competition" to them, but rather a member of the harem. However, it seems that the futas will top more than they will bottom.

If you want a game where the MC has the opportunity to fuck plenty of futas, i just played through Lunar's Chosen at it was really good. I would say that in that game 8 out of 10 sexual encounters with futas are male on futa, and you normally get a choice whether or not you want to see the more rare futa on male scenes.
Yes for me Lunars Chosen is the best games for this type of fetish but it contains the 3 type of relationships (pegging/futa on male/male on futa a point to consider for those who have a problem with the "actives dickgirls", but the content is avoidable.
If you search this kind of game, you have :
- Family Affair
- Life of Desmond
- Lust Academy
- HighJinx
- Fetish Locator
The 5 games with a avoidable content too and a good 3D graphics... or not too bad

Reactions: Neohorizon

kalevi123

Sep 17, 2021
I was so hyped for this update, but it was kinda dissapointment. Not that much content and progress to get mc penetrated seems to be slow. Im still happy we have this kind of game and we just need to wait for new updates. Keep working hard with your awesome game!

Reactions: Dudefox
Feb 17, 2022

I'm cool with them helping the MC to spitroast some girls in the harem and hopefully other futas as well, I only hope we get the option to save the MC's or any other males buttholes fr9m the sam3 treatment.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes