Meykyumabeet

Apr 19, 2020
Really liking this game so far, been some time last I was looking forward to a game update. I would just fix the cum scene in the box, the cum shooting animation didnt look very fluid. The story is great, actually really interesting. The focus on the dick girls just put this game on my top 5 already. Really recomend.

Last edited:

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
Yeah, the futa stuff needs to have more options. Lanas story is good but the futa assault kinda happened without any kind of options. You should have had some options (for people who like that kind of thing) or for people like me that just wanted to save her maybe an option to stop her from proceeding and "just be friends". There are a lot of games out there with futa characters that have handled this in a lot better fashion. Right now it just isn't working. I mean you don't even know Lana is futa until a couple of interactions in so avoiding her is kind of an awkward choice. Just something to consider when you get going with the Zara storyline.

Feb 25, 2018
So I have a question and a suggestion ! Question is if I will be able to fuck the futas without being fucked ? And certain scenes with them will have more of a choice or consent if you will ! And I would like to suggest that you don't make animations in the sandbox exploration/map/menu because they lag as fuck (for me at least) and sometimes even freeze ! In most cases, when it happens in sandboxes, it's annoying as fuck! If someone can answer me, I would like that very much ! Looking forward to next release!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Lets just say if the dickgirls were not optional I wouldn;t even think of proceeding, good of the dev to make all these things optional
Now I'm on omega 35 and am looking for Lana, also the pirates in the evening but it's only day - is there a way to skip time as I have looked everywhere and still can't find her

Reactions: Cernunnos.
Feb 25, 2018
Lets just say if the dickgirls were not optional I wouldn;t even think of proceeding, good of the dev to make all these things optional
Now I'm on omega 35 and am looking for Lana, also the pirates in the evening but it's only day - is there a way to skip time as I have looked everywhere and still can't find her
You have to go to all places in omega 35 and after that talk to the store owner, he will tell you about the slums, and you will be able to go there! You can skip time at the television in your room!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You have to go to all places in omega 35 and after that talk to the store owner, he will tell you about the slums, and you will be able to go there! You can skip time at the television in your room!
The store owner - is that the shmurga guy, I think I did go to all the places in each of the three areas in the station, and back to him but I only get go away

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
The store owner - is that the shmurga guy, I think I did go to all the places in each of the three areas in the station, and back to him but I only get go away
Did you talk to the two guy who plan to rape your childhood girlfriend?

Meykyumabeet

Apr 19, 2020
Ah, it seems after my initial comment when the game first came out, is on its way to turning into a sausage fest about the sissy MC and futas and its actual content is going to be decided by a few dickgirl loving patreons the author managed to acquire...
OK, no kink-shaming necessary, you do what you want but as a person with some experience perhaps I can offer a few key pointers for the future:

1. Minigames - if they are not "combat" style minigames used to further the advancement of the story or the plot - they are an utterly pointless waste of time

2. Making the MC a sissy femboi - it's probably appealing to a limited audience with a certain kink but it usually keeps the bigger crowd away.

3. futas - they are all the men arent - they are pretty and they have everything, nice tits, asses, faces, and big dicks. Human nature at play dictates the inevitable - futas get all the pretty girls and peg all the pretty femboiz.
If this is the direction you want your game to go... again, no kink-shaming - you do what you want but do make it clear to the players that this will be the main theme of the game.

4. relying on the opinion of a few patrons to decide the direction of your game - is never a good idea.

There, my 2c. Good luck with your game.
I would also like the developer to take into account the fact that 99% of the other games on this site are already focused on pussy. Every time a new game starts to focus more on futa than pussy someone comes complaining, even though there are thousands of other games here already doing this, and even if there is a futa route it's always a minimal thing. I have yet to find a game that focuses more on futa and puts optional routes for pussy. This game has a lot of quality, the story is very interesting and the navigation is quite easy. This game has great potential to be the first true quality game that focus more on futa. I strongly recommend that the developer has the courage to do this, he could get the attention of all futa lovers of this site. Another game with a huge potential to be the best futa game in this site is The Shadow Over Blackmore, but in that one futa will be totally optional too. I hope one day theres a developer with the courage to do this, maybe he has more to gain than doing the same thing that all the other thousands of games here already do, focusing on pussy with a small route for futa. I think I played every other futa focused game, and none of them have any outstanding quality. This one and The Shadow Over Blackmoore are the ones that have my attention right now. I understand that this dont appel to everyone, no game really will, but there should never be a good futa lovers only game on this site? Your opinion is valid but Id like the developer to take this into account too. I really hope you get even more patreons that support futa content and that they are the ones backing your game the most. In this case, relying on the opinion of a few patrons to decide the direction of your game - could be a good idea, would make your game more unique among the other thousands.

(not fluent english, thanks for your patience)

Last edited:

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
I would also like the developer to take into account the fact that 99% of the other games on this site are already focused on pussy. Every time a new game starts to focus more on futa than pussy someone comes complaining, even though there are thousands of other games here already doing this, and even if there is a futa route it's always a minimal thing. I have yet to find a game that focuses more on futa and puts optional routes for pussy. This game has a lot of quality, the story is very interesting and the navigation is quite easy. This game has great potential to be the first true quality game that focus more on futa. I strongly recommend that the developer has the courage to do this, he could get the attention of all futa lovers of this site. Another game with a huge potential to be the best futa game in this site is The Shadow Over Blackmore, but in that one futa will be totally optional too. I hope one day theres a developer with the courage to do this, maybe he has more to gain than doing the same thing that all the other thousands of games here already do, focusing on pussy with a small route for futa. I think I played every other futa focused game, and none of them have any outstanding quality. This one and The Shadow Over Blackmoore are the ones that have my attention right now. I understand that this dont appel to everyone, no game really will, but there should never be a good futa lovers only game on this site? Your opinion is valid but Id like the developer to take this into account too. I really hope you get even more patreons that support futa content and that they are the ones backing your game the most. In this case, relying on the opinion of a few patrons to decide the direction of your game - could be a good idea, would make your game more unique among the other thousands.

(not fluent english, thanks for your patience)
I couldn't say it better. There are plenty of games on here where you can build a harem of all your female relatives, this is a nice change of pace. It's amazing how people complain about something they don't like in a game instead of just finding a game they enjoy. Keep going like you are dev, it's looking great.

Dec 18, 2017
User spitfire335 gave me an interesting idea. I decided to rework the shower scene. Now we will have two modes of gene modification.
View attachment 1910249
I find it a bit sad to do it like this. Firstly, if these transformations are permanent you'd have double the renders to do, which might just create a lot of (unnecessary) work. Maybe if you want to keep it, make it so the MC only transforms when he smells those pheromones from Lanas, or someone elses, cock.
Secondly, being more manly and still having the option to bottom for or be dominated by futas is very rare in games and can be quite hot. And i would really like not shrinking the penis in the feminine transformation.

Also would be nice if the transformations stay subtle and don't get over the top. But it's your game and I'm really enjoying it so far. So keep up the good work.

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
I find it a bit sad to do it like this. Firstly, if these transformations are permanent you'd have double the renders to do, which might just create a lot of (unnecessary) work. Maybe if you want to keep it, make it so the MC only transforms when he smells those pheromones from Lanas, or someone elses, cock.
Secondly, being more manly and still having the option to bottom for or be dominated by futas is very rare in games and can be quite hot. And i would really like not shrinking the penis in the feminine transformation.

Also would be nice if the transformations stay subtle and don't get over the top. But it's your game and I'm really enjoying it so far. So keep up the good work.

The main character remains normal, he will not be a sissyboy. The skinny ass of our protagonist looks very ugly if we make an animation of sex. I'm thinking of using the big ass shape only for futanari sex scenes.

PS The penis remains the same as it was, I will not make it smaller(patreons for normal size).

Oct 9, 2020
The main character remains normal, he will not be a sissyboy. The skinny ass of our protagonist looks very ugly if we make an animation of sex. I'm thinking of using the big ass shape only for futanari sex scenes.

PS The penis remains the same as it was, I will not make it smaller(patreons for normal size).
But later when we see many more sex scenes, will we see it if we choose to be subdued by futanari? consequently will we see many futa sex scenes on male? please tell me yes

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
And even if it's à sexgame the scrip implies that the MC must be in "Jedi form".
And that would be a little weird with that ass...

Reactions: bill meoff
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes