Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Really a great update. You can tell that the VN is getting more polished.
And there was quite the amount of content added. New locations on
the ship and now even the space station. Pretty sweet.

However some of the content that's quite prominent right now is not
exactly my cup of tea but I'll keep an eye on this.

Reactions: Magic Dude

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Magic Dude
You might want to add your Warning about the Saved game Crashing to the Changelog because most people don't check the Developer Notes for Updates ;)
It was written right above the download links since the update was posted. Now it's in orange.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Maybe I'll add BDSM when Lady Sith shows up. Or maybe I won’t add it, we already have girls with dicks (as a result, a strap-on is not needed)
I did not meant that. I meant it like will there be other femdom stuff? Like footdom or mistress and slave type. That's what I meant from female dominating male.

Reactions: sidsan

exter

May 29, 2017
Magic Dude are there any plans about switching the gender of the MC at some point, maybe even something like the MC becoming more of a sissy/cuck. Im just wondering, since the MC looks rather feminin already and from what ive seen, such a path doesnt seem to far off, also it is not mentioned in the planned content.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
BaasB you have done a very good job on my game page, if I may I would like to rely on your further help with managing the page. I made a request for a developer tag.

Planned Fetishes:

-Harem( optional )
-Futa on male (avoidable)
-Male on futa(avoidable)
-Romance
-Dwarves/gnomes
-Tall women
-Family( optional )
-Pregnancy(avoidable)
-Traditional Sex
-Long Tongues
-Voyarism
-BDSM\Strapon(avoidable)
-Big Dicks(Within a reasonable size)
-Big Boobs(Within a reasonable size)
-Anal
-Virgin
-Blow job
-Aliens girls
-Group sex(avoidable\ optional )
-Sci-fi
why cant we have normal mc's with normal sized dicks for a change or women with normal sized breasts? its like every developer is self over compensating or something, its gone way beyond annoying by now with other games. sorry, i dont mean to be rude, but its how I feel, it ruins games for me.

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
some like futa on male and pegging but don't like femboy, like me :), so I'd recommend making it optional. That being said, this type of games can't satisfy everyone, so I agree with previous comments, follow your script, but be clear about the fetishes offered, interested contributors will follow.
Regarding the story, I followed Lana in the alley, but I can't avoid the "bad ending" with the 2 bastards, is that normal or did I miss something?

Reactions: netherwarrior256
Aug 8, 2016
Since I can't see it mentioned anywhere, am I the only one having massive lag spikes while playing this? I have a pretty solid comp able to play new games just fine but it is almost impossible to play this without near constant freezes. It doesn't seem to be taxing my cpu or anything it is just really slow, at least in sandbox and mini-game portions. First time I've had this issue with a renpy game and it only happens with this one. Anyone know what could be up?

Reactions: Oxiton and HorizonD

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
In interested. i admit a game with this much futa and that tongue alien i would have preferred a female or futa protagonist but im still interested i dont see a transformation in the upcoming tags but maybe that will be introduced (based on that last scene.
A quick tablet button and map button would be apricated.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
My graphic card broke down and have to use the Intel HD graphic in the CPU.
Since then I can not play most 64bit RenPy games and I get those lag spikes constantly in this game.
It's unplayable for me. :cry:

Magic Dude Could you please put the 32bit exe in future updates in the folder? Much appreciated.

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
some like futa on male and pegging but don't like femboy, like me :), so I'd recommend making it optional. That being said, this type of games can't satisfy everyone, so I agree with previous comments, follow your script, but be clear about the fetishes offered, interested contributors will follow.
Regarding the story, I followed Lana in the alley, but I can't avoid the "bad ending" with the 2 bastards, is that normal or did I miss something?
There's a pipe in that same room that you can use.

Reactions: REVAN.87

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
My graphic card broke down and have to use the Intel HD graphic in the CPU.
Since then I can not play most 64bit RenPy games and I get those lag spikes constantly in this game.
It's unplayable for me. :cry:

Magic Dude Could you please put the 32bit exe in future updates in the folder? Much appreciated.
I don't know why, but renpai version 8 didn't make 32bit exe. When I made the distribution of the game for the intro and 0.1 everything was fine.

Reactions: HorizonD
Oct 9, 2020
I don't know why, but renpai version 8 didn't make 32bit exe. When I made the distribution of the game for the intro and 0.1 everything was fine.
sorry I would have two questions if an answer was possible, in the future we will see many more futanari interact with the protagonist? and in itself we will also see more futa scenes on the male? I think what you do is fabulous it is very well done on the graphic and animated structure, I hope you carry it forward a lot this game

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
The renders are very good and the story is well written. I'm hoping the mc gets over his fear of dickgirls and embraces his bi side. I get a shiver when I imagine all the things Asha could do with that tongue and all the places it could reach, wow. It seems there are very few anything goes games with good renders hopefully it keeps going and the mc gets a lot of protein.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This game is quite the mixed bag. On the one hand, I like the way the game is set up, and I'm looking forward to getting to know more characters. On the other hand, playing it is often tedious and sometimes confusing.

1) Time. While the time system makes sense, it quickly became one of my least favorite aspects of the game. The earliest parts of the game don't require you to pay attention to the time much, but after your first working session with Lana, when she tells you to go see her dad afterwards, you won't find him until the next morning. Sure, it makes sense, I wouldn't want to hang out at my workplace in the evening either. Basically, this it the moment where the game teaches you an important lesson: The evening is useless. Almost everything you do requires it to be morning or noon. And, almost everything you do makes it evening after you're done. Ironically though, the one time I wanted it to be evening, I was on the Omega-35 with no convenient way to progress time. So I went back to the ship and had to find something else to do. But of course, that also meant I had to change my clothes first. Which brings me to the next point:

2) Clothes. The MC has two outfits he can switch between in his bedroom; his uniform for working and a casual outfit for... other stuff. While it makes the game more immersive, having to manually change outfits is very annoying. The main reason is how tedious navigation is: When you realize you need to wear your other outfit, it takes about 2 clicks to get back to the map screen, 7 clicks to get to the bedroom and change, 3 clicks to get back to the map screen again, and about 2 more clicks to get back to where you started. That's 14 clicks for something arguably unnecessary. I get the necessity of wearing certain clothes for certain activities, but I don't think anyone would complain about MC just always wearing the right outfit without the player having to micromanage this.

3) Direction. There are a few times where the game is a bit cryptic on what you should do. For example, to arrive at Omega-35, you're told to interact with the navigation map on the bridge. But doing so might lead to the message that you have to meet Asha first. Which is not helpful, because even if you happen to remember that one of the three girls you walked in on while they were changing was called Ashalanora, and that Asha would probably be her, that still doesn't tell you what to do. What you need to do to progress is talk to the Captain, not once, but twice, and then keep going from there.
And that's not the only time a name just shows up seemingly out of nowhere. On Lana's questline, when MC wants to avoid her, the hint the tablet gives mentions "Anna" wanting to go to the station. Who is Anna, you ask? It's what you get when you misspell Lana. Obviously. This one isn't a problem, since it still tells you where to go, but you gotta wonder how this even happens...

To summarize, this game has great potential. The content is good. But unfortunately, it is buried under tedious things like navigation, timing, and having to wear the right clothes. If we had a more efficient way to get around, a conveniently located button to progress time, maybe a shortcut button to open the tablet (rather than always having to go into the inventory), and no clothing system, that would make the game much more pleasant to play.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I want to start by saying I wish you the best of luck for this VN.

That being said, the new icons for clickables, not needed. Changing things up on a V2 bad enough, on a V2 sandbox even worse. Adding "start points" well....yeah, this is already clicktastic. I want to like this as the models are great. I wanted to like this as my first playthrough was good. Now I am out. Things changing this soon, instead of point and click we now have icons, which is distracting BTW, is to much. And the introduction to start points?

A good semi sandbox, something to think about, is Tales from the unending void. It has the ship semi sand with out being so overly clicky that I actually want to just say screw it. I do hope for the best with you and ofcourse this is my opnion and only mine.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes