BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Secretd23
You will decide how the relationship in the harem will go.
Does that mean that if I want to I can stop the futa characters from having sex with the LIs?

If I play, my MC isn't going to have a relationship (not sexual or romantic at least) with the futa characters, and that would make the sex with the LIs dangerously close (or directly cross that line, why deny it) to the 3 letters that no one wants to hear in a game harem.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Are you supposed to do something else in the laboratory besides talking to the "hentai" girl when the repair guy asks you to clean the filters? can't find anything to click on in there.

Same issue with the tech lab girl, she tells me to grab something and meet her at the lab but nothing is clickable.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Umm. Hmm… Dude... The storyline of the game with Lana... You see... She's a girl with a dick... When you fuck with her, her Willy will most likely be in all your holes... Of course you will fuck her too

PS Transformation/sissy tag The protagonist's ass will only get bigger in sex scenes with FutaGirl. Why it will be like this you will find out in versions 0.3 if the patrons vote for dickgirl.
No shit, its not like she is hiding it but
-Futa on male (avoidable)
You put this in the notes...I did not expect it to literally mean "Don't talk to Lana" = Avoidable. That is misleading.
Just cuz a player might like futa doesn't necessarily mean they want to get railed. Especially if the MC is going to be insecure and act like a little bitch all the time. It's not binary. Why not allow the player to decide if they want to be on the receiving end or take a more active role and just be the top in the scenes instead? Or make the scenes modular and you pick which actions you want to do....Surely that would appeal to more players. I mean you did say you would give us options...

Also I think getting a bigger ass counts as transformation here.:unsure:

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
So am I dumb af or does this box of lenses not exist?

Edit: ok saw the quest log now wierd to just have one conversation then the first task/interaction is not avalible, just to find out if people want more of the character I guess?

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You put this in the notes...I did not expect it to literally mean "Don't talk to Lana" = Avoidable. That is misleading.
Just cuz a player might like futa doesn't necessarily mean they want to get railed. Especially if the MC is going to be insecure and act like a little bitch all the time. It's not binary. Why not allow the player to decide if they want to be on the receiving end or take a more active role and just be the top in the scenes instead? Or make the scenes modular and you pick which actions you want to do....Surely that would appeal to more players. I mean you did say you would give us options...
So, in order not to have the futa content, you have to avoid talking to those characters. Good to Know.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So, in order not to have the futa content, you have to avoid talking to those characters. Good to Know.
Yes...but my concern is much more specific than that. I might be misinterpreting the intention behind your comment but surely we aren't pretending that the concept of nuance doesn't exit right? :unsure:

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
No shit, its not like she is hiding it but

Also I think getting a bigger ass counts as transformation here.:unsure:
It's good that you reminded me, I will need to add a choice in the sex scenes, I already forgot about it. I've had a crazy month.

Reactions: Fazed

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
10 minutes and out. Click Hell. I can't stand any sandbox anymore. The same thing is those damn mini-games. They are apparently optional, or at least I can't play them anymore, and I edited myself 100K money. I just can't stand mini-games, and I don't have the patience anymore to click a million points in the hope that something might happen.

This would be a hell of a lot better as a VN version. Now it's not good as a sandbox.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It's good that you reminded me, I will need to add a choice in the sex scenes, I already forgot about it. I've had a crazy month.
Hmm ok...well this response gives me a bit more confidence in the future of this game. Guess I will see how it goes.
Letting the player decide what to do and how to react will always result in a better player experience overall. It would be a shame to miss the entirety of a character's story just because one thing is a turn off for you. It would have been cool to have the option to turn things around on Lana in that scene.
In the MC's own words "(What the fuck am I leaning on the wall like a girl)"... Yes exactly so do something about it...He should have put her on the wall instead :devilish:. Maybe I wouldn't even mind his body changing as long as long as we can choose what happens in the scenes.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes...but my concern is much more specific than that. I might be misinterpreting the intention behind your comment but surely we aren't pretending that the concept of nuance doesn't exit right? :unsure:
Well, I only took from your comment the part that interested me, which is how to avoid futa content. I don't think I'll care about how that content develops, to be honest.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man, I'm sure glad there isn't 80+ pages of posts to read, to find out this story has a major "chick with dick" fetish. From what I've read so far there are a number of woman with huge dicks without any futa game tag in the "Genre description"?

I'm a male who likes regular attractive woman with woman parts, not into penis...near my MC or his girls. Avoiding through certain conversation choices is a lot different from totally removing content from the story settings is better. Having to worry every girl MC meets could have a dick, isn't for me. I'll wait and see if some changes happen with how that type content is offered.

Also, if MC's ass or any other of his openings are at risk of being fucked by a chick with a huge dick, that would be rape for me and should have a rape tag as well.

Good luck on this project.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes