Meykyumabeet

Apr 19, 2020
Dude what a awesome game, one great surprise. I really hope there are even more dick girls in the future, the more the better, I dont mind if avoidable to fit different tastes, but I hope some of them have importance in the story. The story is also very interesting.

Oct 9, 2020
Dude what a awesome game, one great surprise. I really hope there are even more dick girls in the future, the more the better, I dont mind if avoidable to fit different tastes, but I hope some of them have importance in the story. The story is also very interesting.
you know I agree with you, if there are more futa girls (dick girls) it would be great especially to give more variety to a game with a plot with enormous potential like this, also because there are not many games with this genre especially with the male protagonist. Also done well so they can be counted on the tip of the hand, so more futanari is better haha

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
some ppl have disabled and slow react (like me) cant beat minigame
Visually impaired and minigames are a nightmare for me, especially timed ones. Please give an option to skip them.
After playing further it just feels like a chore simulator, not fun at all. Also what the hell is up with the MC he acts like a little insecure bitch. Also get the MC a haircut holy shit.

Last edited:

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
I haven't even downloaded the game but just looking at that picture of the cast in the main post I can hear the distant "woah" of the male mc looking like a knock off Neo. It might just be the sunglasses.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
...Transformation/sissy tag incoming?
I don't recall seeing that on the list of planned content. I like Lana but the way it's going is really sus. MC is acting really dumb around her and you can't stop her or turn the tables on her. I really want to like this game but for all the talk about being able to dictate how relationships go or avoiding certain things every encounter with Lana has the MC either acting like an idiot and/or just being passive and allowing her to do whatever she wants. That locker scene in the slums was so awkward to watch.

Magic Dude Care to clarify?

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Mini News №1

This is news for those of you who wanted to tell Captain Vin about the pirates at the beginning of the game. I added a second game path (it didn't take me long), but in order to try it you will need to start a new game or have saves before the dialogue with the captain in med bay.
This will be available in version 0.2
View attachment 1851094
Also nice troll. That's not a path tha'ts an immediate game over.
Cheeky.:KEK:

Reactions: Magic Dude

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
...Transformation/sissy tag incoming?
I don't recall seeing that on the list of planned content. I like Lana but the way it's going is really sus. MC is acting really dumb around her and you can stop her or turn the tables on her. I really want to like this game but for all the talk about being able to dictate how relationships go or avoiding certain things every encounter with Lana has the MC either acting like an idiot and/or just being passive and allowing her to do whatever she wants. That locker scene in the slums was so awkward to watch.

Magic Dude Care to clarify?
Umm. Hmm… Dude... The storyline of the game with Lana... You see... She's a girl with a dick... When you fuck with her, her Willy will most likely be in all your holes... Of course you will fuck her too

PS Transformation/sissy tag The protagonist's ass will only get bigger in sex scenes with FutaGirl. Why it will be like this you will find out in versions 0.3 if the patrons vote for dickgirl.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes