Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
10 minutes and out. Click Hell. I can't stand any sandbox anymore. The same thing is those damn mini-games. They are apparently optional, or at least I can't play them anymore, and I edited myself 100K money. I just can't stand mini-games, and I don't have the patience anymore to click a million points in the hope that something might happen.

This would be a hell of a lot better as a VN version. Now it's not good as a sandbox.
Thanks for the advice:), I think I need to add a quick home button next to the inventory. It will make the gameplay faster

Reactions: Oldmantac

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Man, I'm sure glad there isn't 80+ pages of posts to read, to find out this story has a major "chick with dick" fetish. From what I've read so far there are a number of woman with huge dicks without any futa game tag in the "Genre description"?

I'm a male who likes regular attractive woman with woman parts, not into penis...near my MC or his girls. Avoiding through certain conversation choices is a lot different from totally removing content from the story settings is better. Having to worry every girl MC meets could have a dick, isn't for me. I'll wait and see if some changes happen with how that type content is offered.

Also, if MC's ass or any other of his openings are at risk of being fucked by a chick with a huge dick, that would be rape for me and should have a rape tag as well.

Good luck on this project.
:unsure: To be fair, the thread is tagged appropriately and it is in the dev notes as well. So just knowing the content will be present should just be a matter of checking the front page. How far it goes and how much say you have in it is another matter though. Dev said he would give options but I wasn't satisfied with them so far. Not that there is much of any type of content yet, it's still very early, but so far it's either all or nothing with every character.

So far it's looking like all the girls will have at least something that is unusual about them. Like there is one girl that looks normal except she has a reaaally long tongue and you only find out when she gives you a rather invasive kiss..well more than usual if you get what I mean. So at least for right now, if you dont like something about a girl, you kinda have to not talk to her.
I am hoping as the game develops we get more say, like has been said, because while I might not mind the long tongue for instance, I can imagine things could get pretty weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
:unsure: To be fair, the thread is tagged appropriately and it is in the dev notes as well. So just knowing the content will be present should just be a matter of checking the front page. How far it goes and how much say you have in it is another matter though. Dev said he would give options but I wasn't satisfied with them so far. Not that there is much of any type of content yet, it's still very early, but so far it's either all or nothing with every character.

So far it's looking like all the girls will have at least something that is unusual about them. Like there is one girl that looks normal except she has a reaaally long tongue and you only find out when she gives you a rather invasive kiss..well more than usual if you get what I mean. So at least for right now, if you dont like something about a girl, you kinda have to not talk to her.
I am hoping as the game develops we get more say, like has been said, because while I might not mind the long tongue for instance, I can imagine things could get pretty weird.
Ah, it seems after my initial comment when the game first came out, is on its way to turning into a sausage fest about the sissy MC and futas and its actual content is going to be decided by a few dickgirl loving patreons the author managed to acquire...
OK, no kink-shaming necessary, you do what you want but as a person with some experience perhaps I can offer a few key pointers for the future:

1. Minigames - if they are not "combat" style minigames used to further the advancement of the story or the plot - they are an utterly pointless waste of time

2. Making the MC a sissy femboi - it's probably appealing to a limited audience with a certain kink but it usually keeps the bigger crowd away.

3. futas - they are all the men arent - they are pretty and they have everything, nice tits, asses, faces, and big dicks. Human nature at play dictates the inevitable - futas get all the pretty girls and peg all the pretty femboiz.
If this is the direction you want your game to go... again, no kink-shaming - you do what you want but do make it clear to the players that this will be the main theme of the game.

4. relying on the opinion of a few patrons to decide the direction of your game - is never a good idea.

There, my 2c. Good luck with your game.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ah, it seems after my initial comment when the game first came out, is on its way to turning into a sausage fest about the sissy MC and futas and its actual content is going to be decided by a few dickgirl loving patreons the author managed to acquire...
OK, no kink-shaming necessary, you do what you want but as a person with some experience perhaps I can offer a few key pointers for the future:

1. Minigames - if they are not "combat" style minigames used to further the advancement of the story or the plot - they are an utterly pointless waste of time

2. Making the MC a sissy femboi - it's probably appealing to a limited audience with a certain kink but it usually keeps the bigger crowd away.

3. futas - they are all the men arent - they are pretty and they have everything, nice tits, asses, faces, and big dicks. Human nature at play dictates the inevitable - futas get all the pretty girls and peg all the pretty femboiz.
If this is the direction you want your game to go... again, no kink-shaming - you do what you want but do make it clear to the players that this will be the main theme of the game.

4. relying on the opinion of a few patrons to decide the direction of your game - is never a good idea.

I think you misplaced your reply there bud. I am not the dev and I am just as concerned as you are. I don't know why you are giving me pointers. Point that at Magic Dude instead.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I think you misplaced your reply there bud. I am not the dev and I am just as concerned as you are. I don't know why you are giving me pointers.
Sorry, silly mistake - just clicked reply, my comment is obviously aimed at the game author.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I had to start the game from the beginning, the quest bugs if you talk with shmurg about the thing the captain told you to buy while looking for Lana
There is a warning on the front page that says you need to start over for this update because of changes in the code. Not surprising you had bugs if you didn't.

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
I have no idea how to do progress with Lana on the omega 35 station...
I already bought the stuff for the captain though.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I have no idea how to do progress with Lana on the omega 35 station...
I already bought the stuff for the captain though.
Visit all the available areas at the station then go talk to the vendor guy, then go to the slums.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I haven't tried the game yet because I'm leery of the futa content, it says it's avoidable but going by the pics is it "all" avoidable or just the sex part? Because to me if you have to see it at all then it's not avoidable. To each their own but it really isn't for me. Also I wasn't aware that romance was a fetish now.

exter

May 29, 2017
The Lana quest seems bugged for me. I saw that short youtube clip on the previous page but visiting all the areas did not trigger the part where MC talks about finding someone who knows about dolls. Maybe it buggs out, if you try to access the "access denied" areas (in the repair section and starlights room) or try to talk to the not yet implemented NPCs at the bar. For info, i never played this before, so its definetely not connected to an old save file or something like that.

Reactions: Melmoth99
Jun 27, 2019
The quest is bugged. If you talk to Mr Schmurg first, before checking all the areas, and then go eavesdrop on the pirates (the pirates are seemingly unlocked after one conversation with Mr Schmurg), then no matter how many times you check the areas afterwards the Lana quest is locked. If however, you check all the areas first, then go see Mr Schmurg, the quest progresses as normal. The game does not signal to the player that there is a precise order in which your tasks must be done, so I can only assume it is a bug and needs fixing.

Jun 27, 2019
Another bug - Lana uses the player default name 'Tom', rather than the custom name, in her conversation with the MC after they return to the ship together.

Reactions: F8andy

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Attention!!! Since I added quest start points for new characters to the beginning of the game, you will need to start a new game otherwise the game will crash. (In versions 0.3 and later, we won't need to start a new game.)

Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Attention!!! Since I added quest start points for new characters to the beginning of the game, you will need to start a new game otherwise the game will crash. (In versions 0.3 and later, we won't need to start a new game.)
Magic Dude
You might want to add your Warning about the Saved game Crashing to the Changelog because most people don't check the Developer Notes for Updates ;)

Reactions: Magic Dude

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022

Some Patrons Like Asha, If I have enough time, I will do a quest line for a dikgirl and an ordinary girl. I don't want to sit on the same game for five years. Unreal engine is waiting for me...

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes