Oct 9, 2020
Well, yes, we have three(maybe four) dick girls, if you improve your relationship with them, then you can do group sex (when I create this content).
ohh that's cool, can't wait to see it, just one more question how can i not make you cry with futa / red (sorry can't remember name)? when that little indicative happens and then I go to talk to him

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
I don't know where to go to finith Lana quest, searching all around station.
- Residential Sector, its a bar (nothing there, two character under construction) and a corridor (only a door, access denied)
- Repair Docks, only a "control center" (access denied)
- Trade sector, the "Slave Market" its only a slaver, nothing happen (go away). "Shmurg's store" (go away).. and only at the evening its two smugglers but the text says "Now is not the time to follow them to their pirate lair"...

So... what im missing? please help, i complete all the rest quest, only have the Lana quest (Dangerous sex shop).
Maybe i need to be Patreon to do this?

PD: I looove the game, hoping to see more about the futalians, but all stories and writters are so good so far. (And nice ship too).

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I don't know where to go to finith Lana quest, searching all around station.
- Residential Sector, its a bar (nothing there, two character under construction) and a corridor (only a door, access denied)
- Repair Docks, only a "control center" (access denied)
- Trade sector, the "Slave Market" its only a slaver, nothing happen (go away). "Shmurg's store" (go away).. and only at the evening its two smugglers but the text says "Now is not the time to follow them to their pirate lair"...

So... what im missing? please help, i complete all the rest quest, only have the Lana quest (Dangerous sex shop).
Maybe i need to be Patreon to do this?

PD: I looove the game, hoping to see more about the futalians, but all stories and writters are so good so far. (And nice ship too).
Talk to Shmurg again and he will Update your Quest and send you to the Slums ;)

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
*Repair Docks [Night] [Morning] [Day] [Evening]
+ + Control Center (access denied)

*Residential Sector [Night] [Morning] [Day] [Evening]
+ + Bar "Fat" Caterpillar
- - - <barman> (under construction)
- - - <blue alien> (under construction)
+ + Living Sector
- - - <door> (access denied)

*Trade Sector [Night] [Morning] [Day]
+ + Slave market
- - - <slaver> (Go away)
- - - <Shmurg's store> (Go away)

*Trade Sector [Evening]
+ + Slave market
- - - <slaver> (Go away)
- - - <2 guys> (Now is not the time to follow them to their pirate lair)

What im missing in Omega 35 station??? Its a bug??? I do all of the video but the log not change (still on mission number 6)... please help. Anybody with a save file before this part?

Reactions: Curious BirdMan
Jun 27, 2019
*Repair Docks [Night] [Morning] [Day] [Evening]
+ + Control Center (access denied)

*Residential Sector [Night] [Morning] [Day] [Evening]
+ + Bar "Fat" Caterpillar
- - - <barman> (under construction)
- - - <blue alien> (under construction)
+ + Living Sector
- - - <door> (access denied)

*Trade Sector [Night] [Morning] [Day]
+ + Slave market
- - - <slaver> (Go away)

*Trade Sector [Evening]
+ + Slave market
- - - <slaver> (Go away)
- - - <2 guys> (Now is not the time to follow them to their pirate lair)

What im missing in Omega 35 station??? Its a bug??? I do all of the video but the log not change (still on mission number 6)... please help. Anybody with a save file before this part?
The quest is bugged. If you talk to Mr Schmurg first, before checking all the areas, and then go eavesdrop on the pirates (the pirates are seemingly unlocked after one conversation with Mr Schmurg), then no matter how many times you check the areas afterwards the Lana quest is locked. If however, you check all the areas first, then go see Mr Schmurg, the quest progresses as normal. The game does not signal to the player that there is a precise order in which your tasks must be done, so I can only assume it is a bug and needs fixing.
The quest is bugged, see my quoted post for the solution.

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

cewa

May 9, 2018
There is bug with the Omega 35 quest, if you check all areas before visiting the shopkeeper it won't progress

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There is bug with the Omega 35 quest, if you check all areas before visiting the shopkeeper it won't progress
It's almost like you didn't take the time to view the previous 4 or 5 pages before inanely commenting :FacePalm:

cewa

May 9, 2018
It's almost like you didn't take the time to view the previous 4 or 5 pages before inanely commenting :FacePalm:
imagine getting mad at someone for boiling down a bug and the cause into 1 line which might help the Dev find and fix it
I suppose you would prefer if I said something vague and unhelpful like "something is bugged" like the others since you didn't complain at them

Nekomimichan

Mar 12, 2020
Just asking, but when in need of a weapon to save the redhead girl on the space station, how can I get my hands on one?

Xanthor72

Jul 31, 2017
someone asked several pages back, and if they got an answer I didn't see, so asking again: is there anything to actually fix in the laboratory when we're told to go clean filters? nothing in there seems to be clickable.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes