egy man

Jun 1, 2021
:unsure:?
You can't. There are no options. The dev notes are a lie/misleading. You have to not talk to her if you dont want her path or certain content with her. All or nothing.
After she talks to her mother or before that???

Nov 16, 2021
For me the Lana Omega 35 quest was also bugged. Luckily i read here a few problems, so I already saved before the mission.
For me it worked when I first ignored Lana (she was just standing there at the entry of the Omega 35 thing), did all the main quest things and after that I did the Lana quest. I think of all the locations, the vendor didn't trigger correctly as 2 scenes kinda overlap with the main quest and the Lana quest

For the game, has a nice story and the characters seem great, though it's still a bit early stages. Sandbox mech is also not a problem. Looking forward to seeing more

Last edited:

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
Holy shit. I mean, I can tell this is trash just from the banner. Dollar store Gamora, Neo Skywalker, Walmart Sexy Harlequin Costume-wearer, sandbox. I hoped this is at least funny, but reading the comments, I just cancelled my download.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Because our main character is an ordinary guy, he is a tough Texas:cool: straight guy. For him, girls with dicks are a very unusual thing.
Have you ever met a tough Texas straight guy?
I don't think so or... you would not be depicting him as a sissy femboi with a silly wig that gets pegged by dickgirls.
How about you rethink that statement?
More like, MC is a sensitive soul in touch with his feminine side since he was a scrawny nerd in high school that got bullied by the whole football team - they probably put a female wig on him, dressed him in cheerleader clothes, and went to town gangraping his ass and facefucking him for shit and giggles.

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK this game is bugged out and broken, yea I having the same issues as others are having and see, here my proof that I stuck

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
OK this game is bugged out and broken, yea I having the same issues as others are having and see, here my proof that I stuck
Yep, you progressed too far with Asha before going to the station. it's borked. To be sure, she is no longer in the server room in the morning either?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yep, you progressed too far with Asha before going to the station. it's borked. To be sure, she is no longer in the server room in the morning either?
yep she's still there but she won't talk to me damn I miss her tongue already from her, lol

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I have the same problem with Asha but it appears in the morning in the server room and I can take the task from her

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yea you are gonna have to go back and progress the main story before the side quests.

Reactions: Sickprick

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yea you are gonna have to go back and progress the main story before the side quests.
ok then the game dev need to label which is the main story and which is the side quest so we know which to work on so we don't run into this issues

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
ok then the game dev need to label which is the main story and which is the side quest so we know which to work on so we don't run into this issues
Uh no it shouldnt matter regardless, it should still work no matter where you are in a side quest. It is simply broken code.
For what it's worth though I am pretty sure the top most tab is the main story. Engrish = "My Life"
1659449566523.png

Reactions: syfy88man
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes