Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Is there anything after this I did what it says and it said quest updated or something but this stayed the same

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Is there anything after this I did what it says and it said quest updated or something but this stayed the same
Okay so instead of doing serious you just work with her instead if you want to continue her relationship and I guess if you want to end it you do the serious again NO indicator of what choice does which and if you decide to end it there is no indicator whatsoever that you ended the relationship.

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
The update was nice even though a little short. I loved the facial scene and the fact that he got a mouthful and swallowed it. I see some people bitching about the futa content and that they can't avoid it. Relax people it's just a game and a way to entertain you but if it bothers you that much look for another game to play it's not like it's costing you any money. I think the reason the mc keeps saying how much he's against dick girls is that he's insecure in his manhood and he doesn't want to admit that deep down they really turn him on, the same reason most people bitch so strongly against it on here. The game does have some bugs where you have to do things in a certain order but all in all I think the dev is doing a good job on their 1st game. Keep up the good work.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So there are definitely a few issues (especially with MCs reaction to futa). Probably the biggest issues though come with a) the clickable items being such a pain, b) having the pda in the bag, forcing us to have to click through multiple things, and finally c) locking us out of content because we didn't do a specific quest line the right way. What's worse is that there's already a method in place that restricts us from entering areas or continuing quests until we do other quests, so why the hell is the one quest that, if we do before the msq, locks us out instead of locking that quest down until after we finish the msq?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
This is exactly the problem in this game for some reason you have to do things in a specific order for things to work but you need to do certain side quest for the main quest work with no indicators at all what you need to do first. The same thing happened in V2. I understand why Devs want to so sandbox but the vast majority don't work especially on there first game because it becomes a clusterfuck 70% time and 20% wasted space and 10% of the time it actually enhances the story.
jfc what a mess of a game. Bad enough you have to click through backpack to get to hints and shoehorned into content and having to change clothes and all sorts of annoying shit like minigames, sandbox, clickables, game not being compatible with unren. I go to the fucking table and it says to meet asha so I do her content and now you tell me that "i need to meet asha" doesn't mean to go do her quests because it breaks the fucking game?

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
So there are definitely a few issues (especially with MCs reaction to futa). Probably the biggest issues though come with a) the clickable items being such a pain, b) having the pda in the bag, forcing us to have to click through multiple things, and finally c) locking us out of content because we didn't do a specific quest line the right way. What's worse is that there's already a method in place that restricts us from entering areas or continuing quests until we do other quests, so why the hell is the one quest that, if we do before the msq, locks us out instead of locking that quest down until after we finish the msq?
An interesting idea, I can display the quest book button on the screen to speed up the game.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
After Asha is at the night club, and her content stops, you can't go to Station 35 because it says that you have to talk to Asha. Locking out the Station content.

Oct 9, 2020
An interesting idea, I can display the quest book button on the screen to speed up the game.
ps: I finally tried your latest update, I must say that I am enjoying how you are evolving things especially for the relationships with futa, I love your style and I can't wait to see how relationships evolve later and how many futanari will we see in the future (I hope many)

ps: you know taste to inform you that I am Italian too

Reactions: Magic Dude
Jan 12, 2022
I do enjoy the Lana scenes, I think there's very little futa/trans on male content in games these days. Big thanks to Magic Dude for posting this up for free as well. Some hopefully constructive criticism, as many others have pointed out, but the sequencing can completely break the game. I had to do 4 run-throughs from the beginning to figure out what to do when so that I could progress the story. I don't necessarily dislike the sandbox element, but having a clear guide (like the Lain one for Apartment 69) can really help with this. I must have spent 15 minutes clicking on anything that looked like a filter in the room with Miku...

TLDR: Great premise, excited for more, but does need a bit of polishing... happy to help out with the English as well

mide

Nov 28, 2017
ok, i really dont want to start over so i used your save. can you put a thing into the game to change your name?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
after seeing some pics i need to paraphrase legendary words of wisdom.

girls have penis, and boys vagine.

jaxhole999

Jan 8, 2020
Quest says to find Lana at Station 35 and to "visit location 7" or something like that. I have been to every single location I can find, and still can't find Lana. Ideas? I've been to the trade center, the residential center, the docking center. I've been to the bar in the residential center, the living area, the slave shop and the alien's shop at the trade center. I can't go to the control room in the docking center. And I can't go to someone's room in the residential center (can't remember the name).

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes