Oct 9, 2020
I don't understand why people ask that the scenes where there are futas have the option not to see them. Would it be reasonable for scenes where there are non-heterosexual women to have an option to make them futa? I think that beyond the methodology, there is an added value in time, art and a backstory that must be considered. It's like life itself, there will be things you don't like but the end justifies the means.
Being that there is a connotation that all games are the same, as if something you don't like is optional and if you like something but it's not "normal" be warned...
I've seen games that started out with Female Domination and soon removed the tag and direction from the game (Ataegina for example), or games with a lot of Futa on Male content that were abandoned, and then there's the 99% of straight games that don't it gives rise to something else because it breaks its essence. I think that each game has its energy, it is easy to judge but difficult to appreciate what you want to tell. The character doesn't want to be penetrated by a futalian but the situation leads him to do so (it's almost like going to work because you can't live on air)
yes they are of the same idea as you, even if some do not like to see the futa, removing this option would be a big shame because it would ruin a bit the size of the game from which it started just because many do not like, the option to put from part of certain scenes there can be but jumping would not be good, there are indeed many games that go in the straight direction and then change little by little and others remain so, I very much hope that this game will remain as it is (which obviously evolves that makes exceptions also), to change it completely or to see it again like this would be a huge sin. there are very few games of this genre with beautiful graphics and even less science fiction themed with futa, so I expect it to remain so, of course those who would like to make the choices to have only straight women will be there and will always be highlighted, but I want the futa to be there and I want them to be part of the plot and the change I will make in the game, so those who don't want or can't stand them advice: change your game there are at least 30 with only science fiction-themed straight women.

Akexcunt

Jun 7, 2018
Reactions: OmegaN9ne
Nov 16, 2021
you shouldn't continue the Ash questline, just do the bare minimum until you could go to omega 35.
pretty sure the dev is gonna patch it up, but if you want to continue, you should just start new or go back to save file where you didn't proceed with ash so far.
And make sure you also save before going to Omega 35, as the find Lana quest can also be bugged in combination with the main quest. I had to do the main quest first and completely ignore Lana on Omega 35. Only after finishing the main quest there, i could do the Lana. Otherwise the shop didn't register as a searched location and the Lana quest was stuck

Nov 16, 2021
I think this save should spawn you just before the Omega 35 event (it is already outside, just walk outside and you can enter the station gateway and arrive on omega 35).
You're inside your room, so you can change your name accordingly. Remember to first do the main quest on omega 35, before speaking to Lana in the corridor of omega 35

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
For people with a Dickgirlsphobia, I give you a choice:WeSmart:
You were able to seperate them in the Dev Notes
-Futa on male (avoidable)
-Male on futa(avoidable)
But in the pic you just left it as futanari. Change the warnings to "male on futa content" & "futa on male content" and many of the complaints would vanish.

Also decide which way you want to go, or both ways, & communicate that on the main post.
Currently your dev notes say you are going the both route. So after seeing the futanari warning choice most ppl chose it expecting a "F->M or M->F" choice. Ppl who would've chosen M->F got blindsided & are complaining, while ppl who would've chosen F->M are defending you.

If you intend to keep same amounts of F->M & M->F then you gotta treat them as seperate fetishes & not simply use 'futanari'.
Or you can choose one & skew your content in thst direction (most games go this way). Just communicate your chosen direction on the dev notes & the other faction should drop the game without much complaints.

Ppl with dickgirlsphobia either went away after seeing the futa/trans tag or didn't choose the futanari option shown in the pic. So those who are complaining definitely don't have dickgirlsphobia.

Hope this helps, good luck on your 1st game.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
the intro was very promising but coming back to it this update was rough. Incredibly slow transitions between scenes with a ghosting effect which makes playing EXTREMELY slow. I had to stop shortly after getting to the job for the first time as it took nearly an hour to do so. Hopefully this can be fixed in future versions, one thought: The curser becoming a different icon on somethings is nice but unnecessary incredibly unnecessary to animate the it depending on what it is on (feet showing walking, etc).

SomePlayer619

Sep 8, 2021
Liked your game, would have liked it even more if there war at least one proper ero-scene, but on the other hand story progression and character wise very good, the mini games need a little work though. Will keep an eye on this and recommend to my friends as well. Best of luck!

Saculgn

Apr 11, 2022
Wait I found Lana in Spacestation already, but got Game Over'ed by the Thugs, what did I do wrong?

The quest is called Deadly Sex Shop

Jan 12, 2022
damn I can't find Lana in Omega 35, does anybody knows how to find her?
It's to do with the sequencing - you basically have to visit 5 or 7 locations on Omega 35 and have the MC say something like "Lana's not here" at each location. I started this process, but then continued on a different quest by speaking with one of the vendors... this caused it to glitch out and I had to reload an earlier save. On my next playthrough, I would visit a location, wait for the MC to say he couldn't see Lana, then immediately go to another location until the quest progressed

This might help -

Reactions: Graywolf4life
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes