Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Futa on Male(avoidable)
Does this still equate to not starting the character's quest at all or are the scenes done properly now?

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Can you start at the new content? Please devs when you make a change that stops saves from being used, allow for an easy way for people to pick up where they left off. Especially if there's some elements where you can't just skip to a choice.

Sep 13, 2021
Suggestion for the developer: would you consider making a "Virtual Novel" mode for the game?

From the reviews, it sounds like the sandbox elements would be quite painful to plod through... so making a Virtual Novel version could make your content accessible to a wider audience of people (ie, those who can't be bothered with sandboxes / clickable elements on the screen).

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It does answer my "is it avoidable" question though. Thank you.
Futa on Male(avoidable)
Does this still equate to not starting the character's quest at all or are the scenes done properly now?
The answer is no. Actually it's worse now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Not forcing you" but the story makes the MC literally unable to cum without getting fucked up the ass, and the scene progresses anyway.(MC takes the anaconda up the ass, all the way)
The dev is real comedian.

Anyway, I did it so if anyone else is wondering, there is only futa on male content and you cannot say no once you are following the questline. The only way is to not follow the questline. Dumb design imo, still misleading but that is how this game is. Dev has a one track mind on this

Shame, nice renders but I simply can't enjoy this kind of futa content.

P.S. Though I said the renders are nice, I feel it imperative to point out that every render of the MC in his "thicc ass" state looks awkward and weird as fuck. Should have went full femboy/trap if this is the direction you wanted to go. It would honestly be a lot better than the awkward "hybrid body" the MC has right now. Very not sexy. But maybe it's just not for me.

Last edited:

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone know where lana is??? i have completed all current content. Only in Lana quest it says "Cream roll" something needs
to be repaired go to lana, warehouse but she is not there. Have got scene where she tell her mother about the incident and after that serious talk with where she cry and run off somewhere secter16c. but i found her in station gateway talking on
phone about doll just like previous time, but she is nowhere to found checked everything.
Dev can you change something because navigating is so dull half the time i just run around to figure out where
you have to go because in quest hint is warehouse but lana is not there.

Reactions: DevotedFolklore

Konius

Aug 2, 2017
I know its already been said before but I do think developer notes should fall more in line with whats actually in game in order to help avoid future criticisms and frustrations. The sauna option at the beginning is a good start for those who want nothing to do with that content. However that's where any illusion of choice or avoidability ends especially for those who lean more towards Male on Futa. That's just my two cents and that being said the game definitely looks interesting I might check on it again in the future. Best of luck to the creator.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, I'm stuck:

-Lana quest, don't have a way to make the 1000$ to buy the dildo...
-My life, Pirates, Miku, waiting for new version...
-Zara, needs progress on Lana quest, stuck...
-Asha, can't progress because the time spend on the TV doesn't work, I'm on Morning, need to get to Evening to meet her...

Been to all the open areas, no one to talk to, nothing to do. This is already my 3rd restart because quests break. It's early days, I'm aware that bugs will happen. It's a pity, was enjoying this.

If there's a way to salvage this, or to not fall on this, please say so. I have gone to the eatary before the server room talk with Asha and her mother. Maybe that's what broke that. Also tried the TV a few times before. The quests are very fragile, you must do them in a specific order, or risk breaking them, the problem is, you don't know the order in winch to do them, and also, you can't try anything that you haven't been explicitly told it's open. This isn't exactly sandbox, it's more a kinetic tutorial. Don't explore, don't try anything, follow the orders and don't stray. The penalty is constant restarts or save paranoia. Bah, I'm just frustrated... :(

Peace. :( (and restart)

Reactions: BoredHornyLurker

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Great potential but horrible execution,despite my better judgement i decided to give it a try even tho its a sandbox game and was disappointed like always by the poor construction and lack of hints in this one.I'm stuck and dont know how to get to that damn station 85 or some shit like that but i found a great fix that solved it DELETED the game and now i have no more problems with it. ;) Good luck dev and maybe on your next game you'll learn from your mistakes!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So, I'm stuck:

-Lana quest, don't have a way to make the 1000$ to buy the dildo...
-My life, Pirates, Miku, waiting for new version...
-Zara, needs progress on Lana quest, stuck...
-Asha, can't progress because the time spend on the TV doesn't work, I'm on Morning, need to get to Evening to meet her...

Been to all the open areas, no one to talk to, nothing to do. This is already my 3rd restart because quests break. It's early days, I'm aware that bugs will happen. It's a pity, was enjoying this.

If there's a way to salvage this, or to not fall on this, please say so. I have gone to the eatary before the server room talk with Asha and her mother. Maybe that's what broke that. Also tried the TV a few times before. The quests are very fragile, you must do them in a specific order, or risk breaking them, the problem is, you don't know the order in winch to do them, and also, you can't try anything that you haven't been explicitly told it's open. This isn't exactly sandbox, it's more a kinetic tutorial. Don't explore, don't try anything, follow the orders and don't stray. The penalty is constant restarts or save paranoia. Bah, I'm just frustrated... :(

Peace. :( (and restart)
Dr. Marr in the hyperdrive engineering area gives you work to do for money.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
So the dev seems to have taken in alot of the criticism, you can skip the mini games and still get as much money as you want and he/she choose to focus on just one girl for this update meaning we get some actual progress and edited the mc saying he hated dickgirls every other sentece. My only still existing pet peeve is the constant clothes swaping it serves no real purpose other then breaking the pacing, other then that good stuff all around dev! ;)

Reactions: Dany833

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Great potential but horrible execution,despite my better judgement i decided to give it a try even tho its a sandbox game and was disappointed like always by the poor construction and lack of hints in this one.I'm stuck and dont know how to get to that damn station 85 or some shit like that but i found a great fix that solved it DELETED the game and now i have no more problems with it. ;) Good luck dev and maybe on your next game you'll learn from your mistakes!
I myself don't like sandbox games but I play some inspite of that because of the content they have, and I don't really get you with this game here there is a questlog telling you what to do at all times so I am not sure where/how you could get stuck?

Also tone it down drama queen your post just screams pretentiousness, I am all for shiting on devs that don't listen/improve fix problems with their game update after update but this once does.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So the dev seems to have taken in alot of the criticism, you can skip the mini games and still get as much money as you want and he/she choose to focus on just one girl for this update meaning we get some actual progress and edited the mc saying he hated dickgirls every other sentece. My only still existing pet peeve is the constant clothes swaping it serves no real purpose other then breaking the pacing, other then that good stuff all around dev! ;)
This is true. Even though I do not like the direction of the content available in the game right now and I still think the dev notes and how it is presented in game is highly misleading and borderline trolling(even with the dialogue changes), I can give credit where credit is due.
All of these changes are a welcome improvement. The swapping clothes thing needs to be axed though. Sure I get why it is there but all it managed to do was stop progress in the middle of the questline forcing the player to go back home and change. It really doesn't do anything else.

Reactions: Konius

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
This is true. Even though I do not like the direction of the content available in the game right now and I still think the dev notes and how it is presented in game is highly misleading and borderline trolling(even with the dialogue changes), I can give credit where credit is due.
All of these changes are a welcome improvement. The swapping clothes thing needs to be axed though. Sure I get why it is there but all it managed to do was stop progress in the middle of the questline forcing the player to go back home and change. It really doesn't do anything else.
Yeah exactly it's one of those things in games (cough gear durability in rpgs cough) sure I guess it's realistic that you need different clothes but the realism it adds pales in comparison to the tedium it ads.

Reactions: Konius

s22ll

Sep 29, 2020
i've error at Lana Quest update : Cool old tools mission , when i get to repair shop and click on mr.Marr , i get that error :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/RepairShop/RepairShopLabel.rpy", line 71, in <module>
NameError: name 'CanWorkMoney' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Tactical Combat Department/TCD Enter/tcdenterLabel.rpyc", line 32, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Tactical Combat Department/TCD Enter/tcdenterLabel.rpyc", line 32, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/HyperdriveEnter/HyperdriveEnterLabel.rpyc", line 32, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/HyperdriveEnter/HyperdriveEnterLabel.rpyc", line 32, in script call
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "game/code/Inventory/QuestBook/Button_Control_label.rpyc", line 34, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Bridge/BridgeEnter/BridgeEnterLabel.rpyc", line 37, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Bridge/BridgeEnter/BridgeEnterLabel.rpyc", line 37, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/TehLab/TehLabEnter/TehLabEnterLabel.rpyc", line 34, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/TehLab/TehLabEnter/TehLabEnterLabel.rpyc", line 34, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Living Compartments/MC House/Bedroom/bedroomLabel.rpyc", line 90, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Living Compartments/MC House/Bedroom/bedroomLabel.rpyc", line 90, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/TehLab/TehLabEnter/TehLabEnterLabel.rpyc", line 57, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/TehLab/TehLabEnter/TehLabEnterLabel.rpyc", line 70, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/HyperdriveEnter/HyperdriveEnterLabel.rpyc", line 70, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/HyperdriveEnter/HyperdriveEnterLabel.rpyc", line 70, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/TehLab/TehLabEnter/TehLabEnterLabel.rpyc", line 70, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/TehLab/TehLabEnter/TehLabEnterLabel.rpyc", line 57, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Tactical Combat Department/TCD Enter/tcdenterLabel.rpyc", line 84, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Tactical Combat Department/TCD Enter/tcdenterLabel.rpyc", line 84, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/RepairShop/RepairShopLabel.rpyc", line 45, in script
File "E:\New folder\bnbb\StarMars-0.4-pc\StarMars-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1903, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "E:\New folder\bnbb\StarMars-0.4-pc\StarMars-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 976, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "E:\New folder\bnbb\StarMars-0.4-pc\StarMars-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\New folder\bnbb\StarMars-0.4-pc\StarMars-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/RepairShop/RepairShopLabel.rpy", line 71, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Star Mars 0.4
Fri Sep 30 15:53:51 2022

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
i've error at Lana Quest update : Cool old tools mission , when i get to repair shop and click on mr.Marr , i get that error :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
File "game/code/Inventory/QuestBook/Button_Control_label.rpyc", line 34, in script call
File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/RepairShop/RepairShopLabel.rpyc", line 45, in script
File "E:\New folder\bnbb\StarMars-0.4-pc\StarMars-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1903, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "E:\New folder\bnbb\StarMars-0.4-pc\StarMars-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 976, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "E:\New folder\bnbb\StarMars-0.4-pc\StarMars-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\New folder\bnbb\StarMars-0.4-pc\StarMars-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Star Mars 0.4
Fri Sep 30 15:53:51 2022
Have u played the game before.,
N if so, did u start a new game or r u using an old save from a previous version???
If so, then ur supposed to start a new game for this update!!

Nov 16, 2021
Am I missing a quest or is it still under development? I have an empty zone between Miku and Zara.
1664549055961.png
Also I think Lana Quest #17
cannot be completed, as you have to
. But here a current end of content warning is missing as opposed to all the other quests

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes