BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This one still does not work - can't get to find Lana - not that I care for her but still want to save it from whatever
still way too many dicks on girls not enough reality here when it comes to girl anatomy
and I see no improvements in what is here from last update

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Unable to talk to Mr. Marr.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/RepairShop/RepairShopLabel.rpy", line 71, in <module>
NameError: name 'CanWorkMoney' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Tactical Combat Department/TCD Enter/tcdenterLabel.rpyc", line 32, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Tactical Combat Department/TCD Enter/tcdenterLabel.rpyc", line 32, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Tactical Combat Department/TCD Enter/tcdenterLabel.rpyc", line 84, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Tactical Combat Department/TCD Enter/tcdenterLabel.rpyc", line 84, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/HyperdriveEnter/HyperdriveEnterLabel.rpyc", line 32, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/HyperdriveEnter/HyperdriveEnterLabel.rpyc", line 32, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  [Previous line repeated 10 more times]
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/TehLab/TehLabEnter/TehLabEnterLabel.rpyc", line 34, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/TehLab/TehLabEnter/TehLabEnterLabel.rpyc", line 34, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/TehLab/TehLabEnter/TehLabEnterLabel.rpyc", line 57, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/TehLab/TehLabEnter/TehLabEnterLabel.rpyc", line 57, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/TehLab/TehLabEnter/TehLabEnterLabel.rpyc", line 70, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/TehLab/TehLabEnter/TehLabEnterLabel.rpyc", line 70, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Bridge/BridgeEnter/BridgeEnterLabel.rpyc", line 37, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Bridge/BridgeEnter/BridgeEnterLabel.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Bridge/BridgeEnter/BridgeEnterLabel.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Bridge/BridgeEnter/BridgeEnterLabel.rpyc", line 37, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/HyperdriveEnter/HyperdriveEnterLabel.rpyc", line 70, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 4 more times]
  [Previous line repeated 2 more times]
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/HyperdriveEnter/HyperdriveEnterLabel.rpyc", line 70, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 4 more times]
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  [Previous line repeated 3 more times]
  File "game/code/Inventory/QuestBook/Button_Control_label.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 2 more times]
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/RepairShop/RepairShopLabel.rpyc", line 45, in script
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Star Mars\StarMars-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1903, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Star Mars\StarMars-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 976, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Star Mars\StarMars-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\Star Mars\StarMars-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Hyperdrive/RepairShop/RepairShopLabel.rpy", line 71, in <module>
NameError: name 'CanWorkMoney' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Star Mars 0.4
Sat Oct  1 01:35:05 2022

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
Yea I visited 3 spots of the space station but still no sign of Lana. Is this one of those bugs like last update where I have to do it in the correct order? Kind of frustrating.

raeganomics

Mar 16, 2019
Yea I visited 3 spots of the space station but still no sign of Lana. Is this one of those bugs like last update where I have to do it in the correct order? Kind of frustrating.
The three spots you need to visit are the repair docks, the residential sector, and the trade sector. It's not super obvious but the trade sector is to the bottom-left of the screen when you first board the station. I missed that for a while and thought the quest was bugged at first, too. Hope that helps you.

s22ll

Sep 29, 2020
I decided to reduce the number of girls to 6 (I will complete the story for 4 girls. Lana, Asha, Zara and Miku. I will add two more futanari if anyone needs them (Lady Sith and a girl with a bat)). Because the game has a small audience, the concept of characters like a gnome, a giantess and a green orc girl will go into my next game.
What about Mrs.Marr ?? you must give her a chance , maybe you can make the Group sex quest with Mrs.Marr and Lana

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Because our main character is an ordinary guy, he is a tough Texas:cool: straight guy. For him, girls with dicks are a very unusual thing.
So the MC is somehow both a transphobic arsehole and a bottom bitch? Yeah no, I think I'll pass.

Edit: I just saw in the change-log that apparently the transphobia has been turned down a bit, which seems like a good call. Still not really into playing the MC as a bottom so this probably isn't for me, but best of luck with it.

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
Unable to talk to Mr. Marr
Can someone write in detail what exactly needs to be written in a text file and what to call it, I don't want to go through everything because of the stupidity of the developer (and then the next update will also break something and he will say come through)

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
Ok so there won't be any male on futa...
With all the feminization and futa on male content I wonder why the game won't go all the way...
Just make the MC a trap and every single girl a shemale and be done with it.
I mean there's no straight content there besides a girl with a long tongue cleaning MCs ear.
And I mean why stop there?
Just make every single character a shemale.
I mean the creator is a full on troll at this point.
At first the description was futa on male is optional.
Then there was only a futanari warning.
Then there were multiple scenes were Lana was forcing herself on the MC.
Then the feminization content with him just gaining a huge butt which is just looking extremely weird.
Then there was a asian warning... I mean who needs that?
And the final nail in the coffin was him being unable to have an orgasm besides taking it up the ass which makes the straight options obsolete.
Just f*cking go all the way already:
- Make the MC a trap
- turn all female characters (or all characters in general) into shemales

Aside from that I would recommend making a ship button and erase the need to change clothes all the time.
There's a market for people who have the futa on male fetish and the way it is now it's just an annoyance/waste of time for anyone who hoped for male on futa or straight content.
Just go all the way and match the description with the reality.
As for me I can rest assured that the game is what everyone (aside from those with that fetish) feared and can ignore the game.

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
I love this game! is what the comunity want and i need too. :love::love:

The only bug i found in 0.4 is to spend time in the TV (When you don't have to do and you have to wait for the Evening to go out with Ashalanora), I thought I would be trapped, but that's when I accessed the space console to travel to the Space Station.

Overcome that, I haven't had any more problems, the stars to press help a lot and that's good because my hand is busy XD
Love the Game!!

PD: may need a futalians signature:giggle:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You must visit the trade sector, residential sector and repair docks then return to the trade sector and speak to the shopkeeper, after which the slum will be available to visit

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
A big bug: Lana 13 after she crys, she will repeat the "buy sex doll" content again, and we can't find her, so how to fix it ?

And the TV always broke.

JesterLoki

Sep 21, 2017
A few things...
1) Needing to change clothes manually is tedious as F. It would be better if we changed them automatically when we started an event, or if we were given options on what to wear to the event the moment we trigger them. Like wearing casual clothes to the training event triggering a whole another version of the same event. Like wearing casual clothes to a battle event resulting in us getting captured or losing, whereas wearing high tech armor results in us winning it.

2) Moving around the map is rather tedious too. It would be much better if there was a small window on the side of the map that automatically takes us to the available actions.

3) You definitely need to add content with the mothers, especially Lara's.

4) I love the fact that Lara isn't the 'Oh I will drug him into becoming my sissy slut' type, but is a genuinely good person. It is just so refreshing to see a futa character who isn't total garbage. And it is very entertaining to see how these misunderstandings keep furthering their relationship.

5) From what I am gathered, you plan to add Masculinity and Femininity points to the game to turn into a hunk or shemale, good idea. Hot idea. An idea I only saw in Healslut. But it sounds very difficult to implement. But it would be very hot if there was the option to become a powerbottom.

6) Are you going to put a character who took bio mods to become a shemale? I would like to see a human character like that.

7) I didn't need to but would we get stuck if we didn't do all the missions on hard mode for 200 dollars? Because we would be unable to buy the dildo? That sounds like a design mistake. You should add the option to skip the minigame and get the cash you need to progress.
The only way it would make sense to implement the minigame like that is if we were racing with Lara, and if we lose we are the bottom. Or we are trying to clean our room of the things one girl left behind when inviting another girl.
You need to make the minigame either optional or place it in a repeatable way, so that we don't need to replay the game from the start.
Finally, I think it would be tough as F to do those minigames on phones. So to balance the game you would need to do some tweaking either way.

May 27, 2018
ive been reading the comments here, so theres something i wanted to ask just to make it clear, can you drill the T girls in their ass? or is it only possible to get fucked by them?

eatmypie

Jun 20, 2021
ive been reading the comments here, so theres something i wanted to ask just to make it clear, can you drill the T girls in their ass? or is it only possible to get fucked by them?
as of right now there's very little actual sexual content, but the stuff that does exist is the MC being in the submissive manner. there's a fair bit of nudity and teasing though. It seems pretty clear that the dev wants to add the MC being able to top as well.

I think the games got a lot of potential though and look forward to future releases.

shadowzawarudo

Jun 1, 2018
If you are bugged with Lana cream roll, 13 quest or she is looping on sex doll, dont click on serious talk option, just use the work conversation option to progress.

Reactions: Harrybitch
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes