Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Same here, it's bugged.
Did u start a new game for this update??
If so then do what lemonfreak said, then try looking for n the Slums space station n the evening.,
Cause I can tell u right now that there is no bug!!(At least none that I came across by during my play through!)

finamn9

Sep 18, 2017
You have to go back to the shopkeeper after viiting all three areas
Did u start a new game for this update??
If so then do what lemonfreak said, then try looking for n the Slums space station n the evening.,
Cause I can tell u right now that there is no bug!!(At least none that I came across by during my play through!)
Thanks, it works if go to the shopkeeper in the evening.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tweaty

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I played until the redhead futa falls into the MC so I don't know what happens further, but I kinda feel that a path where the MC starts to develop attraction by the futas is missing in the futa's path, it should be a option in the begining of the game, where you choose if the game will have this type of content or not, the current MC's personality is the same for the both paths, he definitely doesn't is attracted for futas, changing this would make the futa path better.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK? When I enable full screen mode the mouse pointer disappears. Is that because of the custom mouse pointer used in this project?

screenshot0002.png

DevotedFolklore

Jun 7, 2019
Anyone know where lana is??? i have completed all current content. Only in Lana quest it says "Cream roll" something needs
to be repaired go to lana, warehouse but she is not there. Have got scene where she tell her mother about the incident and after that serious talk with where she cry and run off somewhere secter16c. but i found her in station gateway talking on
phone about doll just like previous time, but she is nowhere to found checked everything.
Dev can you change something because navigating is so dull half the time i just run around to figure out where
you have to go because in quest hint is warehouse but lana is not there.
same here...

Maximus34

Oct 25, 2022
So game ends when Lana is every evening in his room? I got quest to go trough all girls love stories to unlock group sex but seems nothing like this is developed yet.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes