Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Instead of crying, why not just play another game? Most of them don't have trans characters for you to complain
well it's a open thread where people have freedom to cry or say whatever they want like you do.
nothing wrong with people giving there opinions on a open thread. If this game was strickly a futa game I am sure people will not be complaining but when you look at the tags it's not when it obvious have 2 women with vaginas in the game. if the dev made it more clear on the direction it would solve even more problems just saying.

it's obviously a fetish game but if the direction is to have futa as the dominating kink maybe the dev should say that instead of stringng players along who are waiting for more some straight content.

but I do agree with moving on to another game which I will personally do.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
well it's a open thread where people have freedom to cry or say whatever they want like you do.
nothing wrong with people giving there opinions on a open thread. If this game was strickly a futa game I am sure people will not be complaining but when you look at the tags it's not when it obvious have 2 women with vaginas in the game. if the dev the made it more clear on the direction it would solve even more problems just saying.

it's obviously a fetish game but if the direction is to have futa as the dominating kink make the dev should say that instead of stringng players along waiting for some straight content.

but I do agree with moving on to another game which I will personally do.
By all means, express yourself freely, I'm just saying that it's not the best use of your time.
I agree that the dev could have clarified better the nature of the kinks included. But also I think that it's just the nature of the updates, I'm betting that future ones will focus on other characters and the game will appear more balanced

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
By all means, express yourself freely, I'm just saying that it's not the best use of your time.
I agree that the dev could have clarified better the nature of the kinks included. But also I think that it's just the nature of the updates, I'm betting that future ones will focus on other characters and the game will appear more balanced
well I for now will not give up but until then I think i will just ignore the game for now till then.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Dame de tu fruta, ay
Dame de tu fruta
Vamos, mi amor

¡Te quiero, Futa!
¡Te quiero, Futa!
¡Ay, qué rico! :p
Interesting (parody) adult game :unsure:. I'll put it on watch list for now, not able to play it now but it looks promising. Also interesting Magic Dude developing a space odessy scifi game, we'll see how it goes then:p. This is also a nice thread because I do not see the annoying Show ignored content messages anywhere:ROFLMAO:.

Thank you for the share. All the best Magic Dude. Cheers.

Arsi7555

Oct 25, 2021
When will be next update?
Why I can pass time to evening by using bad or something? It will be a good thing. Because I go every day to the captain and talk with him to pass time and it's not practical. (Or I just don't find where I can do it).

I every wanted game like that where Futa on male, it's cool;)
If someone knows a similar game pls text me.

May 27, 2018
well, unless the dev adds more regular girls to the game i doubt it will be more balanced, the recent banner includes tow yet unreleassed futa girls, but no aditional regular girls, this leads me to suspect that the dev wants futa content to be the main focus of the game even in future versions, wich i personally dont mind

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
quick question in the dev notes the dev says futa on male is optional, is that the type of optional that pretty much takes away 90% of the game? im not criticizing or saying the dev should do it different just trying to gauge my interest going forward.

Reactions: Konius
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes