Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Am I missing a quest or is it still under development? I have an empty zone between Miku and Zara.
View attachment 2073543
Also I think Lana Quest #17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cannot be completed, as you have to
. But here a current end of content warning is missing as opposed to all the other quests
That's the current end of content for now.

You are also not missing a quest, its just not implemented yet.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
did he remove the sexy shortstack dwarf scientist? she was the sexiest (not at all biased due to liking big breast on short woman..)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ok, somehow I managed to recover, finished all content for now.

Decent job so far.

There's a lot of improvement to make on the progression, it's all guess work and feels really awkward, that you need to talk to the Captain to make time pass when the TV doesn't work. Also, discovering that you had to repeat Asha's quest 2x to raise enough money, is kinda weird. It worked, but felt amateurish.

Right now, I don't feel I could recommend this to anyone, in spite of good renders and a somewhat fun story. The progression is too convoluted, weird and feels forced. Hoping this can be fixed, I'll keep playing this.

Suggestions:
- The quests are too meshed with one another. It's not only confusing, it feels like it's broken. Make an effort to individualize the quests progression, in such a way that requiring stages from somewhere else is rare and not the rule, maybe once in 10 stages, would be workable.

- Re-think the price of the one use items, it's too much effort to buy an item that you will only use to advance one quest stage and then will hang on the wall.

- I would recommend to avoid leaving quests the way you left Asha's and Zara's. Finish what you started, find a better stage to leave it. Right now, Aisha will be locked in the Nightclub for days and Zara is locked in the locker room forever. It makes no sense and it's quite annoying.

Thanks for reading.

Peace. :)

Reactions: Kionashi

s22ll

Sep 29, 2020
Have u played the game before.,
N if so, did u start a new game or r u using an old save from a previous version???
If so, then ur supposed to start a new game for this update!!
yeah ive loaded a save from the previous version , looks like i've to start a new game , ok ty

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tweaty

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The answer is no. Actually it's worse now.
"Not forcing you" but the story makes the MC literally unable to cum without getting fucked up the ass, and the scene progresses anyway.(MC takes the anaconda up the ass, all the way)
The dev is real comedian.

Anyway, I did it so if anyone else is wondering, there is only futa on male content and you cannot say no once you are following the questline. The only way is to not follow the questline. Dumb design imo, still misleading but that is how this game is. Dev has a one track mind on this

Shame, nice renders but I simply can't enjoy this kind of futa content.

P.S. Though I said the renders are nice, I feel it imperative to point out that every render of the MC in his "thicc ass" state looks awkward and weird as fuck. Should have went full femboy/trap if this is the direction you wanted to go. It would honestly be a lot better than the awkward "hybrid body" the MC has right now. Very not sexy. But maybe it's just not for me.
thank you.
well, this isn't for me.
Game really should get more accurate and honest description.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

jojorama

Jan 1, 2019
How do i make the cash to buy the Dildo? when i go to lana's dad in the repair shop it just says "go away" I seem to be stuck and can't progress Lana's plot.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
How do i make the cash to buy the Dildo? when i go to lana's dad in the repair shop it just says "go away" I seem to be stuck and can't progress Lana's plot.
Go to the Captain on the bridge, talk to him, each of the options until the Server Room is open. Go there talk to his wife, then his daughter. Repair the 5th block, follow the quest of the girl until it says next update. Go back to the server room do it all again. By then you have enough money.

If the above sounds stupid, it's not my fault. If you need to spend time until the evening to meet Asha, talk to the captain, his dialogue spends time. That is, if the TV in your room isn't working... Mine wasn't.

Good luck.

Reactions: jojorama

jojorama

Jan 1, 2019
Go to the Captain on the bridge, talk to him, each of the options until the Server Room is open. Go there talk to his wife, then his daughter. Repair the 5th block, follow the quest of the girl until it says next update. Go back to the server room do it all again. By then you have enough money.

If the above sounds stupid, it's not my fault. If you need to spend time until the evening to meet Asha, talk to the captain, his dialogue spends time. That is, if the TV in your room isn't working... Mine wasn't.

Good luck.
Thanks, and yeah, the Tv was bugged for me, I hope in the next update a more straight-forward money earning method is added.

Reactions: FatGiant
Oct 6, 2018
I like the ideas don't like the execution.

Mc body changing depending on who he sleeps with, I'm all for it.

Making so he can only cum with his butt, just felt so forced

Lana works best as a loveable goof, hope they lean more into that side of her in the future. Her falling off the ladder and forgetting her panties is the best character intro.

Reactions: Kionashi and Konius

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
First time I'm looking closer at this one to DL. So there's no trap or futa tags and only monster girls in the genre but pix of dickgirls in the preview. Are they called monster girls because they have big units or what?

jojorama

Jan 1, 2019
First time I'm looking closer at this one to DL. So there's no trap or futa tags and only monster girls in the genre but pix of dickgirls in the preview. Are they called monster girls because they have big units or what?
I think the game creator might just be unfamiliar with what tags mean what. I didn't get the sense that English was their first language from some of the dialogue, monster- girls could also refer to the aliens and maybe to the different races of girls such the long Toungs and such.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
yeah ive loaded a save from the previous version , looks like i've to start a new game , ok ty
You don't need to start a new game just because the dev don't correctly add new variables.

• Goes in the "[path to the game]/[game name]/game" folder
  • Create a file named "fixes.rpy"
  • open it with whatever text editor
  • Put this inside:
    Code:
    default CanWorkMoney = None
  • Run the game again.

Just add a line for each variables that crash the game.

Reactions: s22ll

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Or you can just enable the console and jump into it while playing the game as things crash.

You don't need to start a new game just because the dev don't correctly add new variables.

• Put this inside:
    Code:
  • Run the game again.

Reactions: s22ll

damias

Sep 13, 2020
lanashora as a long snake tongue and he removed the events with the dwarf shortstack sexy girl

s22ll

Sep 29, 2020

• Put this inside:
    Code:
  • Run the game again.

awesome , ty dude

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
did he remove the sexy shortstack dwarf scientist? she was the sexiest (not at all biased due to liking big breast on short woman..)
I decided to reduce the number of girls to 6 (I will complete the story for 4 girls. Lana, Asha, Zara and Miku. I will add two more futanari if anyone needs them (Lady Sith and a girl with a bat)). Because the game has a small audience, the concept of characters like a gnome, a giantess and a green orc girl will go into my next game.

Last edited:
Reactions: futas

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I decided to reduce the number of girls to 6 (I will complete the story for 4 girls. Lana, Asha, Zara and Miku. I will add two more futanari if anyone needs them (Lady Sith and a girl with a bat)). Because the game has a small audience, the concept of characters like a gnome, a giantess and a green orc girl will go into my next game.
About the audience being small, it's early days. I don't know if you are aware, but many users here don't really jump in on new games, many say they wait until it has 7 updates. It makes sense if you see how many abandoned and onhold projects there are.

All this to say that you probably should continue the development and not base your decisions on the audience it has right now. Yes, there are some issues to iron out, yes, they are a bit annoying, but the game, the story and the visuals are quite good and worth waiting for.

Keep at it, the numbers will grow.

Peace! :)

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes