syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Uh no it shouldnt matter regardless, it should still work no matter where you are in a side quest. It is simply broken code.
For what it's worth though I am pretty sure the top most tab is the main story. Engrish = "My Life"
View attachment 1961077
oh ok, now it working and I got the space station to show up, yea thanks for showing this datapad, now I am following a storyline here

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
you need to not progress with Asha at all outside of when the main story tells you to talk to her. if u do more before going to the station you are gonna end up stuck.
yea follow my life quest in the data pad as stated and you get to this part but finally on the space station

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
Ouch! The Engrish made my eyes bleed. Was this translated sequentially between every language in existence as an experiment?

Reactions: Skeltom

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
My god why does a side quest even start if you can't finish it - Asha in nightclub, now I see above you are to ignore it until you complete the Omega 35 main quest
You need some serious work here Dev,

Reactions: E_nigma and lbt

dabestTNT

Dec 20, 2019
It's good, but i'm concerned with how short the updates are.

I'd rather have longer periods of time between updates with more content. Shoot for 2-3 scenes per character per update instead of one additional scene or it won't feel like there's any meaningful progression.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This game needs a walkthrough I have gone to every one of the 7 station places looking for Lana, then back to schmurgs store as was suggested, he only gives me the option to go away,

Reactions: JeremyCole300

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
this was a horrible update, first barely anything added at all second what was added breaks the game if you go see asha at night club before going to omega 32 then you cant continue any quests.

Reactions: E_nigma

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Awesome game, I didn't have any bugs in a sandbox game, which is a suprise on this site :p. Thank you for the 0.2 save, the option to change MC's name and a home button. In my opinion:
- going to someone and being told to change the outfit first is very frustrating (i.e. I can have my work outfit there, not in my closet)
- having to click inventory to open the tablet and change the page to check available quests is frustrating (could be done in 1 click)
- futas' erected dicks are too long which diminish the appeal of the scenes, they become borderline grotesque and not sexy (the chubs are sexy though), moderation is the key
- unavailable places could have an indicator/red glow so I don't have to remember which places are available
- clicking on morning/evening etc. could advance the time
- MC mentions the fact that he doesn't like futas too often, how about the choice if he likes it (it's a sandbox after all), it's literally 1 sentence difference in dialogue. Or tune it down a notch, again moderation is the key.

Feb 5, 2020
I feel like either the MC's dialogue related to futas needs to be changed or we should get an option at the start of the game of how we want the MC to react to them, cuz the current dialogue is really upsetting with how adamantly against futas he is, yet still allows the shenanigans to happen.

lbt

Dec 14, 2016
I feel like waiting for the v.033, since the only presumably vanilla girl, the japanese one, seems to be in the end of a long long queue for development.

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
did you try using the navigation console in the bridge? I know others have said they had issue doing it this update but i didnt run into any problems. From reading the comments I think it bugs out if you progress Ashe's story too far before doing it.
This is exactly the problem in this game for some reason you have to do things in a specific order for things to work but you need to do certain side quest for the main quest work with no indicators at all what you need to do first. The same thing happened in V2. I understand why Devs want to so sandbox but the vast majority don't work especially on there first game because it becomes a clusterfuck 70% time and 20% wasted space and 10% of the time it actually enhances the story.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
As a enjoyer of chicks with dicks this ain't bad at all scenes are hot even the "normal" tounge girl scenes are also hot, but the scenarios for Lana make no sense the mc states over and over and over that he hates futas and want to avoid them at all costs basically
(does he really need to think that every other sentence? We get it) but then why does he not just leave when Lana says undress we have to play this game in our underwear makes zero sense. Or is it some next lvl commentary on refusing to admit your sexuality and coming out of the closet? Yeah no XD.

And lastly maybe don't put out the updates as often and instead make them longer having the events end halfway done like both Ash and Zara did this time is really unsatisfying. :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes