ZxSncis

May 17, 2022
Where the hell is Lana? I'm on her cream rolls quest right now and someone for the love of god answer me please!!!

Jan 12, 2022
Where the hell is Lana? I'm on her cream rolls quest right now and someone for the love of god answer me please!!!
Haha, chill Winston - this part had me confused for a while too. Have you watched this clip yet?

If you have and you're still having issues, try to load an earlier save and when you enter an area in Omega 13, wait for the dialogue to say something like "Lana's not here" and then go to another area. Don't interact with anyone/thing else while you're doing this. I'm not smart enough to say why, but I interacted with the shopkeeper when I was first doing this and I think it caused it to bug out as I was progressing 2 different quests
Hope this helps!

Reactions: TritonSands

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
In case anyone was stuck like me trying to get into the entertainment district, you progress the pirates quest and meet one character there and that's how you gain access

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Larsung

May 29, 2018
DAMN!!! at the time this game starts to take speed the update ends :-((( nice one though

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Fairly easy to fix on a Windows install using UnRen. Just add in CanWorkMoney = True
Not sure what that variable does and if True or False make a difference or not.
Attached the unren-dev.rpy - put it in the game folder and restart/start the game. Shift-D for the Menu. Shift-O for the console.
Thanks this sure worked wonders.

Reactions: Zephea

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
This game needs a fuck-a-ton of repair, there's some quest that get glitch if you don't do them in the correct order. This should NEVER happen in a sandbox type of game...

Reactions: BGRW2020

Larsung

May 29, 2018
This game needs a fuck-a-ton of repair, there's some quest that get glitch if you don't do them in the correct order. This should NEVER happen in a sandbox type of game...
which one??? i had no problems at all

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes