lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Difference between optional and avoidable?
Optional should indicate the player has the ability to pick between two or more different options

Avoidable should indicate being able to choose to play out a path or avoid it

So, optional futa content should indicate that certain characters are either futa or cis, avoidable should indicate that sex with futa characters is avoidable but that said futa characters will continue to exist regardless

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
how to past the day hour? I cant remebar I have tried working but it doesnt advace the time of the day....

Sep 26, 2018
4 updates stuck on the same quest, I checked EVERY sector avaible in Omega 35 and Lana is nowhere, and that locks everything else.

Amazing game design choice

Jun 27, 2019
4 updates stuck on the same quest, I checked EVERY sector avaible in Omega 35 and Lana is nowhere, and that locks everything else.

Amazing game design choice
Check here:
The quest is bugged. If you talk to Mr Schmurg first, before checking all the areas, and then go eavesdrop on the pirates (the pirates are seemingly unlocked after one conversation with Mr Schmurg), then no matter how many times you check the areas afterwards the Lana quest is locked. If however, you check all the areas first, then go see Mr Schmurg, the quest progresses as normal. The game does not signal to the player that there is a precise order in which your tasks must be done, so I can only assume it is a bug and needs fixing.
The quest is bugged and must be done in a specific order or your save is toast.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
If it's not your thing, why bother posting? Seriously, why?

I do agree 48 inch dicks in any game no matter who they're attached to is kinda annoying but whatever, some people are into that too.
Because the story could be good if not for that

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Magic Dude

First requests is Free (Standard)
1. Free
2. 1 Cookie
3. 3 Cookie's

4. 5 Chocolate Chip Cookie's
5. We can negotiate.
This isn't on topic and the comment is old, BUT... what if the first 4 cookies were ALREADY chocolate chip cookies? Would that allow for more requests? Fewer cookies? Any consideration for Raisin cookies? Gingerbread?

BaasB I MUST know your hierarchy of cookies. Give a top 5 cookies. If this gets deleted I'm DMing you :p

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes