ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
Hmm... not to burst your bubble, but according to these polls, majority of F95 users actually show clear preference for futadom content:

https://f95zone.to/threads/questions-for-futa-fans.147703/
https://f95zone.to/threads/whod-you-be-in-a-m-futa-gb-game.146150/
He's point is not about Futa content, and whether people like it or not.
It was about futa-game blocking futa content.

Let's be fair, when we talk about this game.
It's in the middle.

It's not garbage, trash or lazy indie, that are only good for playing once and never after.
Neither it is a great game, worth perpetual wait and constant investments.

In my opinion, it would make more sense to stop the updates and later release the full version, accessible only with some code, then blocking (crucial) part of the game.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
There was a serious lack of thought that went into this decision. Did they really think there would have been anything but a negative response from it? This game is fresh and not nearly popular enough to have made such a drastic change.

Congratulations you've played yourself.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
He's point is not about Futa content, and whether people like it or not.
It was about futa-game blocking futa content.

Let's be fair, when we talk about this game.
It's in the middle.

It's not garbage, trash or lazy indie, that are only good for playing once and never after.
Neither it is a great game, worth perpetual wait and constant investments.

In my opinion, it would make more sense to stop the updates and later release the full version, accessible only with some code, then blocking (crucial) part of the game.
Hmmm... guess I'll need to try out the new update to see what all the fuss is about... didn't even realize there was one until a few minutes ago, since it was never directly announced in the thread

Reactions: Arsi7555 and ILIYAK

clay74

Sep 13, 2021
It's a shame, this game has a lot of potential and it ticked a lot of the boxes for me. I had supported this game for a few months when I was able to, but after reading these patch notes, I dont think that Ill do that again. It was a dick move and this game is now on the ignore list.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
LOL, looks like I am :ROFLMAO: That's what I get for not checking F95 for a couple of days :unsure:
Same happens to me. When i pass a few days away and come back to several dozen notifications. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, i wouldn't worry too much about the dev trying to cut his foot with a axe. This is a pirate forum after all, it may take longer but i doubt we won't see leaked versions here.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Same happens to me. When i pass a few days away and come back to several dozen notifications. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, i wouldn't worry too much about the dev trying to cut his foot with a axe. This is a pirate forum after all, it may take longer but i doubt we won't see leaked versions here.
After reading the last couple of pages that I seemed to have initially missed out somehow, looks like I don't even want to try out this so-called "public version" :unsure:

Reactions: Gordon_79

Arsi7555

Oct 25, 2021
I hope that the developer will change his point of view, and it will be possible to return to enjoying this game. I can't answer for everyone, but for example I'm a student and I don't have much money that I earn to donate to games. In the future, I hope to be able to help my favorite developers financially, but right now there is no such possibility. I think that most people who hang out on this site have the same situation.

I liked this game, I was really looking forward to a new update... but if the developer decided to block such an important moment as the Futa in this game, then it's easier for me to find other games with a longer storyline and also interesting scenes that have been in the public domain for a long time.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I really liked the concept of space, the graphics are also excellent, but if you go into the search and enter "futa, space" then there will also be a valley list from other games.

It's a shame, this game has a lot of potential and it ticked a lot of the boxes for me.

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Locking very large portion of content behind pay wall is probably worst decesion for any indie dev. As far as i know no one was able to succeed by doing so. One is for sure, the amount of new and potetial patrons will drop substencialy.

Last edited:

batanegra

May 8, 2017
so, the files are there, if anyone can find the variable that lock that, perfect, we jump from zq7_16_lana_3 to zq7_31_bg, with nothing of history there

Last edited:
Reactions: JeremyCole300

lm11

Jun 11, 2017
GG game and dev reputation if you needed money you could have said " the patreon version will be 2 releases ahead of the free version" or some shit like that

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes