jojorama

Jan 1, 2019
I'm saddened and disappointed by this move. I understand the need to generate income but going about it in this way seems vindictive and predatory to the core of your fanbase and only supports the naysayers and critics who mock the genre.

MeiNaem

Oct 5, 2020
Just saw the game today, too bad most of the content is paywalled.
I kind of get it, you don't want to work for free, but why not just delay the release for a week/month? That worls for most devs really well, paywalling content on the other hand will rub most people the wrong way (me included).

Reactions: Ditrikn and ILIYAK

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Oh shit, just notice what game is this. That's tragic really, futa content here is so good and plentiful. It will be hard to get new patreons this way.
On one hand you will have only vanilla content for free, what new commers will think? That this is fully a vanilla game? And why would futa fans support something that they dont know the quality of?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The scummiest of all is that only one of the 2 remaining female characters has any real content, the asian one is just a basic introduction so far and then *see you next version ;) wink wink*. So basically 90% of the game is now pay-walled until some actual development is even done on the non-futa cast.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This is way worse than I thought he's leaving out Futa Characters because of a Patron goal? In a game that new players can't see the futa scenes? He's completely lost it hasn't he?
What he's done is he slowly put the futa stuff in to test the waters, seen that "Oh futa gets a good response!" then slowly moved towards more futa and then thought "Hey since futa is popular why not make some bucks out of it, people will pay if it's popular right?"

He's banking on people being desperate enough to be hooked on the futa scenes they've already seen OR the idea of 'exclusive' content for patreons that he's forgotten that he has competitors (especially if money is the motivation), what he doesn't do, they probably will! It's looking at the smaller picture and not the big picture. What's the phrase "Cutting off the nose to spite the face".

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
He is making the same mistake that major game developers nowadays make, expecting fans to just bow down to annything they say or do. And even then you can see a bigger backlash with each time they cross the proverbial line. But unfortunately for the dev, he doesn't have the one thing those big companies have, Respect (from earlier good games) and Money (which they all greedily want more and more of)

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS PEOPLE. its bad enough to be abused by the main stream dont let solo developers form these bad habits. people who do this makes these choices cause they think they are missing out on a peice of the wider market what they fail to realise is that the people who already decided to not pay for the product can not be forced to pay for the peoduct.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean, the futa stuff was the main point of the game from like the beginning.
I recall the redhead from the garage and stumbling into the locker rooms in a really earlier version but other than that there seemed more females at that point: Nurse, the two with the futa in the locker room etc. Either way, even if I've mistaken on that it doesn't negate the point that everyone is saying in the action the dev has taken.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes