Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Mostly if there is only one or two characters with pussies... And a whole lot of futas

Keresaspa

Apr 25, 2017
Starting from version 0.7 of the game, I decided to make futanari content available only to those who support my game development.
In the public version of the game, there will only be sex content with girls who have pussies..
oAkEeeeyyY

althworld

May 12, 2018
Starting from version 0.7 of the game, I decided to make futanari content available only to those who support my game development.
In the public version of the game, there will only be sex content with girls who have pussies
My biological knowledge is seriously lacking. I seem to have missed an entire subgender of girls who don't have pussies.

• Haha
Reactions: poloko

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ok I thought that Laehtsia go fuck himself comment was a bit much but after downloading and playing the public version holy fuck dude.
I thought he would have removed all the futas from the game entirely but no you get all the leadup to the scene teasing,dirty talk etc and just when it is about to start you get a black screen with this View attachment 2426493
And then is just continues skipping to after the sex scene and continues like nothing happend wow my guy wow.
Remember that shit you got last time? Well I will lead you on as far as I can then just as you are about to get it, I will tell you can't have it anymore.

Dev I thought you where pretty chill about listening and taking in feedback and I get that you want more patreon support but this is about the most assholish way possible you could go about it.
Haha, not even surprised. Way back I said the dev was a troll because of how unreasonable they were about labeling Futa on Male as avoidable but rail roaded you into it anyway if you started their quest and IT STILL has not been changed. Yea this just seems par for course. Lmao.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
i like futa but im not going to pay for it the game dont seem interesting and it has one of the ugliest models in it to.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
In the public version of the game, there will only be sex content with girls who have pussies..
Ooh, risky move, might get a few people pledge but on the other hand it may tank the game. Time will tell.

RamseZ76

Apr 24, 2022
Well good luck then. I was gonna watch where its ging and then may have supported, but behaviour like this disgusts me.

Sure its the Dev´s game, but Dev´s should also be honest about their work. It´s not bad, but it´s not groundbreaking, breathtaking stuff like some other games on here, so why would u shoot urself in the leg and do this?

The mos succesfull game´s or dev´s here never did shit like this, that´s why they are succesful, each to his own, i´m out

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I say it's a bad call from a monetization standpoint.
people will start seeing the Patreon as the futa pass, so non-futa fans will just not get the futa pass.
For futa fans... people like their dynamics in different forms, not letting them see how those dynamics look like before might just have those fans looking for content elsewhere.

I'd say your fucking yourself over on both sides here.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes