kortanar

May 6, 2017
gonna add this for the author, if he reads my first comment. your not a piece of shit for paywalling. your one because your paywalling previously free content, and 90% of future content. and you don't even have the balls to put it on the front of your post, or mark your game as a demo (which it now is). you make great content, but this is a total shitbag, EA exec level move. you could patreon off like half of the new content (and none of the old content.), and people would be annoyed, but still support you, cause it's understandable. but doing it like this, is just gonna tank interest in your game into the ground.

Aug 30, 2022
Star Mars [v0.7] [Magic Dude] – Compressed

/

/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Ok I thought that Laehtsia go fuck himself comment was a bit much but after downloading and playing the public version holy fuck dude.
I thought he would have removed all the futas from the game entirely but no you get all the leadup to the scene teasing,dirty talk etc and just when it is about to start you get a black screen with this Untitled.png
And then is just continues skipping to after the sex scene and continues like nothing happend wow my guy wow.
Remember that shit you got last time? Well I will lead you on as far as I can then just as you are about to get it, I will tell you can't have it anymore.

Dev I thought you where pretty chill about listening and taking in feedback and I get that you want more patreon support but this is about the most assholish way possible you could go about it.

XanLing2

Jan 23, 2020
It just doesn't make any sense, why uploading the version that has more than half its content paywalled isntead of making a demo?

Its just weird, but hey at the end of the day you're the gamedeveloper and you do what you want, I don't know if you really gave this idea a lot of tought before doing it, but this will backlash a lot, especialy considering that a lot of support came from this platform.

In my opinion you could've just release the version a few days later after releasing on patreon (maybe 2 - 3 days after the lowest tier, or even a week) I think it would be a better aproach, just some constructive criticism, but hey, you do what you want.

I'm sure I'm not playing this "updates" with half its content removed, its just not worth it when theres amazing games out there with tons of story and sex scenes for every kind of taste.

Last edited:

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Starting from version 0.7 of the game, I decided to make futanari content available only to those who support my game development.
In the public version of the game, there will only be sex content with girls who have pussies..

well i think he kills his game for himself now.....

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm confused, I read what it says in the changelog but, since the 0.7 is still paywalled on his Patreon, does that mean this is the full version or the bullshit public one?

TazzDingo

Nov 9, 2018
I guess the dev looked at how many people checked this thread out and then went "hmm, if all of them payed me $1 I'd be rich!". Unfortunately, that is not how it works, mainly because spending money on Patreon has proven to be a bad idea. Most projects simply never get finished and are abandoned, simply because most project leaders lose their motivation. At the end, people end up funding them new insane production machines/rendering rigs that they probably end up selling or simply using to play games or some even manage to buy a house with all the money they made. I think, that when you are new, you first have to prove to people that you can deliver projects, make a good game and some people will give you money for it, the more you go on, the more people will trust your abilities and fund your endeavours. But why am I even typing this here, the dev can do whatever they want - good luck!

unseen2

Apr 22, 2019
I'm confused, I read what it says in the changelog but, since the 0.7 is still paywalled on his Patreon, does that mean this is the full version or the bullshit public one?
I looked at the code this is the public version, and the images all exist it's just the scene scripting that was changed.

Raziel474

May 25, 2017
"Starting from version 0.7 of the game, I decided to make futanari content available only to those who support my game development.
In the public version of the game, there will only be sex content with girls who have pussies.. "

Mental illness strikes again, when you least expect it.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
This is a pretty big yikes. Look, I get you're trying to make money doing what you love, I respect that, but what the hell is the point of stunting your growth like this? I know there are people on the patreon that won't pay attention to this and just shrug it off and more bold and financially stable people that will sign onto your project in the future. However this puts a bad precedence for you as a dev. I genuinely have no problem with delays on public release, and moderate paywalls to portions of content, but these are established beforehand and don't gate off the majority of content(or at least a core selling point). At least leave some of the earlier content as it was already there in the first place anyways. Otherwise, holy shit I'm jumping ship now

Reactions: Mikeyw and Ditrikn

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Starting from version 0.7 of the game, I decided to make futanari content available only to those who support my game development.
In the public version of the game, there will only be sex content with girls who have pussies..
lol I had not seen this game until now but seeing that banner and reading that changelog this is gold
giphy (2).gif

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Where are all the guys that were licking the dev's asshole now? :LOL::LOL::LOL: Ikeep telling you mofos stop being white knights and defending devs cause thats what you get... ;)
You kinda of have to have a innocent untill proven otherwise attitude though. If everyone just assumes the worst from the start of every dev that has yet to do anything wrong there would be zero games like this made.

Then if they do dumb shit like this that is when you tear them a new one.

Reactions: FFTW and Goronthil
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes