2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
I thought VoidPilgrim said that the delay would be a matter of mere days, not potentially weeks. I mean, life happens of course, and I get the impression that a lot of this is just the sheer anticipation getting to people, myself included.

Nov 23, 2017
I thought VoidPilgrim said that the delay would be a matter of mere days, not potentially weeks. I mean, life happens of course, and I get the impression that a lot of this is just the sheer anticipation getting to people, myself included.
It is mere days. VP is constantly updating everyone on Discord and Patreon/Subscribestar regarding the game. Currently he is grinding R5, simply because both day 3's for both Tessa and Lise are bigger than their day 1 and 2 combined.

Star Periphery's quality is fantastic and it takes time. I'm sure VP probably feels terrible for the delay (don't be VP, I love you) but it's coming soon.

Some people on here are just talking out the ass. The "My sources is that I made them the fuck up" type.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021

~17th for backers is kinda likely now based on latest comments.

Understood?
irisd1.jpg

If you still have some old photos Especially if it's Iris,
(Look what I got! )

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
Guys, VP is a very promising dev who communicates a lot with the community for a very niche kink. Don't use torches and pitchforks for the smallest thing just yet. Let's contain outserselves and bitch the least possible. If he goes radio silent for a few days it doesn't matter, as i said he seems very intent on finishing the project.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Guys, VP is a very promising dev who communicates a lot with the community for a very niche kink. Don't use torches and pitchforks for the smallest thing just yet. Let's contain outserselves and bitch the least possible. If he goes radio silent for a few days it doesn't matter, as i said he seems very intent on finishing the project.
Saky and Michdroid are both correct; the update should be out in the next few days (~17th). I don't know where the 28th of April came from. I have also not gone radio silent; when not sleeping, I am on our Discord pretty much nonstop. So, if you want the most current information, you can join up!
Finally, as I am grinding on R5, I generally cease most of the other communication, which is something that is also mentioned on Patreon/Substar posts. I always do this before the release. The only difference is that this time, the update is the largest I ever made, so it is taking a bit longer.

The reason why I say & think this, is because during him stating that there was going to be a small delay with the next update("days."), he metioned that he was also willing to give a "refund" to anyone of his patreons; Like for those who may of had chosen to become a patreon from thinking that the update will be releasing sometime this month, if thats what they wanted...
I offer refunds every time there is a delay. I consider it fair towards the supporters!

Cashhh

Mar 15, 2019
I really don't understand what is the positive in announcing release dates unless it's like a AAA game for preorders. I only see the negatives, but then again, I'm a pessimist. It's out when it's ready, I'm good with that. Don't tell me its out tomorrow, and then delay it. it's a setup for disappointment for some. I'm talking in general not specifically about this project.

Reactions: BAKAGUYY

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Saky and Michdroid are both correct; the update should be out in the next few days (~17th). I don't know where the 28th of April came from. I have also not gone radio silent; when not sleeping, I am on our Discord pretty much nonstop. So, if you want the most current information, you can join up!
Finally, as I am grinding on R5, I generally cease most of the other communication, which is something that is also mentioned on Patreon/Substar posts. I always do this before the release. The only difference is that this time, the update is the largest I ever made, so it is taking a bit longer.

I offer refunds every time there is a delay. I consider it fair towards the supporters!
Thanks for the update on here. I think people are just getting a bit antsy when the delay gets a bit more than expected without any available info, at least it tends to be that way for me (not at this time for this update, but in general). Since I'm not active on Discord the ways to get any updates on where things stand are pretty slim. But it's good to hear you are working on getting it out, but keep your sanity in mind and don't overdo it please!

In other news, I just saw on your Patreon page that you got to 1000 (paying) subs... Congrats on that! Keep up the great work you're doing, you rock!

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
I really don't understand what is the positive in announcing release dates unless it's like a AAA game for preorders. I only see the negatives, but then again, I'm a pessimist. It's out when it's ready, I'm good with that. Don't tell me its out tomorrow, and then delay it. it's a setup for disappointment for some. I'm talking in general not specifically about this project.
but have you considered the sweet agony

Futaonmalelover666

Apr 20, 2023
Wish my game caused one tenth of this uproar ^^
If you made an game with great graphics that is mostly or mainly focussed on futa on male you might recieve the same uproar.
Haven't touched your game yet but it looks to me there is not really futa on male content. So give that a try.

I wish you good luck with your game, but I kinda feel like self promoting in a other devs thread is a bit low.

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Whoooa what the hell guys. I heard the rumours and post here doesn't mean you have to go on all out crazy. Vp just taking his time man. All good things happen for thoes who wait. Some people here really are desperate here huh??

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If you made an game with great graphics that is mostly or mainly focussed on futa on male you might recieve the same uproar.
Haven't touched your game yet but it looks to me there is not really futa on male content. So give that a try.

I wish you good luck with your game, but I kinda feel like self promoting in a other devs thread is a bit low.
Indeed there is not. And even should I add some in the future, it would never be the main focus. Not my fetish. Indeed, Star Periphery is so good it actually makes me overcome my dislike^^.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Whoooa what the hell guys. I heard the rumours and post here doesn't mean you have to go on all out crazy. Vp just taking his time man. All good things happen for thoes who wait. Some people here really are desperate here huh??
Its self induced too. I was very desperate for one of the updates maybe before R3, then when it came out I ended up sitting on it. Nowadays I just show up when its around update time so I can be thirsty. :HideThePain: or idk maybe Void is pulling the strings and its pavlovian reflex.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I love femdom, of the gentle variety. I would really like to try making a game with that, if only I had the time...
i think a good femdom game has both gentle and rough femdom in it cos i wanna know that the femdom can put the foot down and be rough so its not only soft dom

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
vp produces premium smut and is a better community manager than many professionals on the side, so i'd forgive him any day if he goes a bit silent on some channels when its crunchtime (i'd rather he didnt have any crunchtime, but i guess he's very passionate about his game and it shows)

4.90 star(s) 100 Votes