DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Friends, I am sorry to say there will be a slight delay with R5.
It will not take long (days), as I am currently working from home, so I can fully dedicate myself to delivering the update.

Naturally, this is exclusively my miscalculation of how long things will take. For that reason, if you are a supporter, I am offering refunds/free extensions.

Once again, I am truly sorry for the delay. Please know that I am working as fast as I can to finish the R5!

This delay is also one of (many) reasons why I will also be switching to a different update model (smaller updates every ~2 months) after R5.5 is finished.

Pls no torches and pitchforks!
Aww ok boss take your time. Plz focus on tessa plz and iris too

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
if i remember correctly this was futa only ? or is there or will there be female characters in the future updates ?

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
if i remember correctly this was futa only ? or is there or will there be female characters in the future updates ?
There are no females or pussy here. And by that regard, no futas either. Only large tits and larger dicks fking a trap. Sexual orientation of the MC? Kinda straight, except when he gets bent over.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
There will be some (2 exact promised to us) female characters in the future. One is the pink alien PIMP mommy, and other I can't remember exactly, I think abbatess(?) from the church (Theocracy). And there will be some pussy penetrations with them, I believe.
UPD. No, brothel owner are futa too. I guess I confused the content with crossdressing. But there still will be female chars, and maybe some actions with them. I think I know this from discussions with dev here.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2023
This is a futa on femboy game, and that's why it caught my interest. So far, only such themes are present in the game, and I hope that the game will continue to focus on this theme until the end. That's exactly why I'm here. Personally, I don't have any knowledge if there are any changes planned for the future, but I hope not because I really like that the entire game is based on this fetish. That's why VP is like a messiah to us.

Juniper21

Feb 21, 2023
It will not take long (days), as I am currently working from home, so I can fully dedicate myself to delivering the update.

Naturally, this is exclusively my miscalculation of how long things will take. For that reason, if you are a supporter, I am offering refunds/free extensions.

Once again, I am truly sorry for the delay. Please know that I am working as fast as I can to finish the R5!

This delay is also one of (many) reasons why I will also be switching to a different update model (smaller updates every ~2 months) after R5.5 is finished.

No problem take your time, quality over speed!

Do you have a rough revised estimate on 5.5?

Reactions: Sakyazel

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Cis women exist just like non femboy men. Void has been taking steps putting them into random renders brackgrounds to not break the lore. Futas/trans and their alien counterparts are not the majority of PSX population despite they having been forced to migrate to said station because of the Union's repression and our Spacer character interacting with a lot of them.

But they are not the focus of the sexual action in this game. :)

Need a gallery or a all scenes savefile for this game
Play the game first befoe asking. :rolleyes:;)

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
I'm sure this has probably been reported in the several months since I last visited the thread, but some of the gallery options continue the scenes back into normal gameplay, putting you back onto the hub world. I had that happen with at least two scenes. I believe one was the doctor and the other was the store scene.

Apr 8, 2023
Cis women exist just like non femboy men. Void has been taking steps putting them into random renders brackgrounds to not break the lore. Futas/trans and their alien counterparts are not the majority of PSX population despite they having been forced to migrate to said station because of the Union's repression and our Spacer character interacting with a lot of them.

But they are not the focus of the sexual action in this game. :)
Honestly speaking, in my opinion, it would make sense for Futanari/trans and their alien counterparts to constitute the majority on PSX. After all, they are forced to migrate to that station due to the repression of the Union. It would provide a logical explanation for why we encounter so many of these characters. Not that it bothers me that they are not the majority, just stating.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Honestly speaking, in my opinion, it would make sense for Futanari/trans and their alien counterparts to constitute the majority on PSX. After all, they are forced to migrate to that station due to the repression of the Union. It would provide a logical explanation for why we encounter so many of these characters. Not that it bothers me that they are not the majority, just stating.
Void himself say that on discord and here too, if i am not mistaken.
We simply encounter a lot of them because the story is focused on Spacer and them. ;)

Last edited:

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018

You literally came to the pirate forum to say you are sorry there will be a small delay... it is so nice, it is funny. At this point how can I be mad at you for no pirate lady this update?
Since I am magnanimous today I'll forgive you for delaying me stealing your game a few days.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
This is a futa on femboy game, and that's why it caught my interest. So far, only such themes are present in the game, and I hope that the game will continue to focus on this theme until the end. That's exactly why I'm here. Personally, I don't have any knowledge if there are any changes planned for the future, but I hope not because I really like that the entire game is based on this fetish. That's why VP is like a messiah to us.
No worries about that, futadom/futa on femboy will always be the main focus of the game!

No problem take your time, quality over speed!

Do you have a rough revised estimate on 5.5?
I don't plan the delay to be long, so R5.5 will be basically just the 30th of April + the delay!

I'm sure this has probably been reported in the several months since I last visited the thread, but some of the gallery options continue the scenes back into normal gameplay, putting you back onto the hub world. I had that happen with at least two scenes. I believe one was the doctor and the other was the store scene.
I'll check that out, thanks!

No doubt greatest futa on male game of all time
Thank you!

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
What gallery is all good you can revisit any scene from game not like other games where loop is being played. Vp done good you can see the spefic gameplay from gallery this is awesome man no need to change gallery model.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FizzyMayonnaise
Nov 19, 2019
Can anyone provide an answer to this...thanks.
Once someone provides a definite answer it will be easier for everyone else to look it up in the searchbar preventing others from cluttering the thread with same questions.

"ffs..":geek:
That's a fair point tbh. I mean I still agree with old mates' earlier answer as Star P has abundant, high-quality as fuck, aspects about it in the first place :geek:(y)

Some more info on that detail here though -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
I am missing the 3 and 4th scenes of the Doctor, Can anyone point me in the right direction?

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes