VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I see the Xapho have 'moral risk' as a warning, any spoilers as to what that might entail?
Simply put, they are space-faring nomads that traverse the galaxy to both learn and teach about physical pleasure, most notably the sexual kind. Older Xapho are known to deliver particularly overwhelming, mind-breaking orgasms, to the point of getting followers who then leave everything and decide to travel with them!

I see bullet wounds but damn no scars?
Plenty of scars all over her body!
am4.jpg

Apr 8, 2023
I really like the new Amira. Overall, this render is simply better. More specifically, the scars, the tattoo that suits her, some details—I like her face, it's prettier. It seems to me that she has bigger muscles, slightly bigger breasts, but maybe it's just the perspective making them look bigger. I don't remember her butt, but it seems rounder. And a bigger cock?

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I really like the new Amira. Overall, this render is simply better. More specifically, the scars, the tattoo that suits her, some details—I like her face, it's prettier. It seems to me that she has bigger muscles, slightly bigger breasts, but maybe it's just the perspective making them look bigger. I don't remember her butt, but it seems rounder. And a bigger cock?
OH MY GOD!
Listen, I'm not saying I want Amira to use my tongue like a sweat rag but I'm also not not saying that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 109 Votes