Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
did void give any dates for 5.5 release?
Soon is all that has been stated. I'm hopeful it's within the month.
Soon??
Yeah.,
Whatever that means..
Given the fact that it's only supposed to be a half update somewhere more or less half the size of 5.1, (if that's the case) I'd definitely say that it should been well over released by now, AT THE VERY LEAST..!
So hopefully this time; this specific 'SOON,' is the one that really means 'SOONER,' very much 'SOONER' than it does 'LATER!!'

Cause if one thing is for sure, if I see my dude VP post another update on 5.5, that's just only another damn 1 or 2 screenshot teasers with a few other ones, alongside with some side notes of what's to come in SP 6.0 (that's definitely 'later' than 'sooner') sometime after the 5.5.,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then I swear, I literally might end up losing it to the point of where I end up smashing my dang on laptop in half, right over my head, going right off to walk outside just to curse out the grass & the sky for being there doing nothing, & then going back inside after settling down only to wind up crying about everything that happened just as soon as end up seeing/remembering what my dumb self just did to my laptop...!! (Call me crazy, right!?)

Yeah, I'm feeling just about at that point.. (LOL!!)
But no sorry(s) over here...
That's my fault tho for liking this game so much....

• Haha
Reactions: _duck_lord_

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Soon??
Yeah.,
Whatever that means..
Given the fact that it's only supposed to be a half update somewhere more or less half the size of 5.1, (if that's the case) I'd definitely say that it should been well over released by now, AT THE VERY LEAST..!
So hopefully this time; this specific 'SOON,' is the one that really means 'SOONER,' very much 'SOONER' than it does 'LATER!!'

Cause if one thing is for sure, if I see my dude VP post another update on 5.5, that's just only another damn 1 or 2 screenshot teasers with a few other ones, alongside with some side notes of what's to come in SP 6.0 (that's definitely 'later' than 'sooner') sometime after the 5.5.,
Then I swear, I literally might end up losing it to the point of where I end up smashing my dang on laptop in half, right over my head, going right off to walk outside just to curse out the grass & the sky for being there doing nothing, & then going back inside after settling down only to wind up crying about everything that happened just as soon as end up seeing/remembering what my dumb self just did to my laptop...!! (Call me crazy, right!?)

Yeah, I'm feeling just about at that point.. (LOL!!)
But no sorry(s) over here...
That's my fault tho for liking this game so much....
yo i think you need to go outside abit and just come down abit and the update will come when the update is done or do you want something that is rush? i dont think you are right in the head if you get this mad over adult games

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
yo i think you need to go outside abit and just come down abit and the update will come when the update is done or do you want something that is rush? I don't think you are right in the head if you get this mad over adult games
It's HALF an update., (supposedly)
& we've already approached/approaching the timeline of what a full updated (chapter) takes to be completed..
Therefore, there is no more rushing, there's only lagging...
I'm just speaking the truth that most here would agree with & the most even want to say but don't for reasonings like this, rather if they admit, or not.. (they'll still feel the same either way!)
With that said don't go & get me wrong, because I'm not being nor trying to seem like an needy over dramatic person, (a troller, hater, backlasher' etc.) I was just painting an expression in an over dramatic picture using words (sorry if it wasn't thousand) so some people can read & get a sense of one of the ways that its beginning to really feel like (but not in a literal sense) to some/most of us, or maybe even just me....

Don't know what I mean??
Then u don't, ur lost..(not mad, just don't care)
Either way my main point to u is there is no more being considered to be rushing what I believe is still supposed to be a half update, unless VP comes with an "in ur face (my face) surprise," which I hope cause that would sure explain the lagging again...

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
It's HALF an update., (supposedly)
& we've already approached/approaching the timeline of what a full updated (chapter) takes to be completed..
Therefore, there is no more rushing, there's only lagging...
I'm just speaking the truth that most here would agree with & the most even want to say but don't for reasonings like this, rather if they admit, or not.. (they'll still feel the same either way!)
With that said don't go & get me wrong, because I'm not being nor trying to seem like an needy over dramatic person, (a troller, hater, backlasher' etc.) I was just painting an expression in an over dramatic picture using words (sorry if it wasn't thousand) so some people can read & get a sense of one of the ways that its beginning to really feel like (but not in a literal sense) to some/most of us, or maybe even just me....

Don't know what I mean??
Then u don't, ur lost..(not mad, just don't care)
Either way my main point to u is there is no more being considered to be rushing what I believe is still supposed to be a half update, unless VP comes with an "in ur face (my face) surprise," which I hope cause that would sure explain the lagging again...
well you are being an needy over dramatic person just sit tight and wait for the update it will happen when it happen no need to rush vp for the update it wont help anything so again please take step outside cos you getting really work up over an update

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
well you are being an needy over dramatic person just sit tight and wait for the update it will happen when it happen no need to rush vp for the update it wont help anything so again please take step outside cos you getting really work up over an update
No.

You on the other hand act like some wise man, while In fact you are the size of the garlic.

• Haha
Reactions: Tweaty and Citror08
Apr 8, 2023
Due to such behaviors, there are no longer set release dates for new updates. The VP said that they are done with this, but still got criticized for being late with a release date that was given a long time ago. That's no longer the case!

I can't speak for the VP, but I would like to point out that recently, the main character model has been revamped. Also, the map is new, and some old renders have been refreshed. I infer that the VP wants to update all the outdated content in the game before it hits Steam. So, they are not just working on updates! That probably explains the delays.

Besides, from what I've read on Discord, this update has also grown a bit. It's supposed to be very "social," whatever that means. So, it will be bigger than initially planned, which, of course, has also extended the production time.

I like it because it's hard to be satisfied with just one new day in the game, which I would play through in one evening. I would really need to forget about the game for a year to have something to play. Entering this world like the first time, wondering where to go first, Despina or the mine, but I still have something to do in the bar.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
If you look at the pictures of the alien ladies, you can see there is a WIP watermark. And that is exactly what they are! For example, the Xapho (see the chart below) will be getting two more arms, the succubi-looking ones will be getting hooves, and Zhas will be getting some light interdigital webbing on their feet and hands to show their amphibian nature. The snek ladies are also a subject of change, and mostly a proof of concept at this point. Making aliens that are not "human chicks, but with RGB skin" is challenging, and it is one of the reasons why I am keeping the bulk of them for Part 2; I think my sculpting will be a lot better then, and I will be able to create some interesting designs!

That said, I read everything here, but I still have to differentiate between constructive criticism and someone's subjective personal tastes. This is especially important when talking about how to approach alien girls in general; should they be more alien, or more human-like? And if we decide to go with an alien, how much alien is still sexy? Everyone sees it differently; on one side, you have people who just want basically a different-colored human. On the other, there are those true pioneers who want them to be completely inhuman. I personally think there is a good, sweet spot that oscillates somewhere in between! This is, for example, visible in the hair debate. Most of the human, or human-like hair, absolutely does not work with non-human skull/cranium shapes. I want these strange shapes, so the solution is to make hair-like assets, be it tentacles, reptile-like crests, soft cartilage, etc. These are all in the works, but it brings us back to the start: that takes time and learning to do!

aliens chart rew.jpg

The MC is my main reason playing this game.
Absolutely adorable indeed.
That is not to say that I don't adore the ladies, of course.

Maybe with the shops there could be a barber shop and such to individualize his appearance like hair/color and mani- pedicure, especially when we'll be able to actually dress him.

But maybe aimed to high, man can dream.
I would personally really like to have some customization in the game as well! I will be implementing outfits for certain occasions - these are already in the works, along with the UI rework. But anything further, like custom haircuts, hair colors, and such, is simply not feasible for a single dev and game of this scale, I'm afraid! A single change in his looks means multiplying the number of renders. Say the scene has 100 renders. To add a single different haircut, it is suddenly 200 renders. A hair color, 300 renders. This could be done, but I would probably have to hire someone for such work!

You know, you could have just read what I posted about the R5.5 (and its expansion) on the previous page.

Besides, from what I've read on Discord, this update has also grown a bit. It's supposed to be very "social," whatever that means. So, it will be bigger than initially planned, which, of course, has also extended the production time.
There will be a lot of chatting with characters, both old and new, a fair amount of lore interactions, some exploration done at your own pace (similar to Lise's workshop during her Day 3), etc.!

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
No.

You on the other hand act like some wise man, while In fact you are the size of the garlic.
yes

also okay? but they were acting like needy over dramatic person if you dont se that then its fine but you cant get mad over vp for taking time with the update and also the update comes when vp is done also we could just scream at vp to get the update done but what do you think would happen if we do that

VoidPilgrim how would you feel if we all just scream at you to get the update done?

Apr 8, 2023
If you look at the pictures of the alien ladies, you can see there is a WIP watermark. And that is exactly what they are! For example, the Xapho (see the chart below) will be getting two more arms, the succubi-looking ones will be getting hooves, and Zhas will be getting some light interdigital webbing on their feet and hands to show their amphibian nature. The snek ladies are also a subject of change, and mostly a proof of concept at this point. Making aliens that are not "human chicks, but with RGB skin" is challenging, and it is one of the reasons why I am keeping the bulk of them for Part 2; I think my sculpting will be a lot better then, and I will be able to create some interesting designs!

That said, I read everything here, but I still have to differentiate between constructive criticism and someone's subjective personal tastes. This is especially important when talking about how to approach alien girls in general; should they be more alien, or more human-like? And if we decide to go with an alien, how much alien is still sexy? Everyone sees it differently; on one side, you have people who just want basically a different-colored human. On the other, there are those true pioneers who want them to be completely inhuman. I personally think there is a good, sweet spot that oscillates somewhere in between! This is, for example, visible in the hair debate. Most of the human, or human-like hair, absolutely does not work with non-human skull/cranium shapes. I want these strange shapes, so the solution is to make hair-like assets, be it tentacles, reptile-like crests, soft cartilage, etc. These are all in the works, but it brings us back to the start: that takes time and learning to do!
I understand that creating such an alien is not easy, especially in 3D. Generally, I like your aliens, especially Nitlix, but that's because she is the slimmest and has large breasts ;) . I can't wait for the brothel to open. I also understand that making non-human aliens that are still attractive is a challenge. I'm glad you're still working on alien models.

Especially since I maintain my criticism of the snake woman. Personally, I've always liked snake hair, but I understand if you say it's banality.

I once saw a cool render of a woman's face with a cobra's head. It looked really cool, natural, like a hood placed over her head. But I can't seem to find it now. Just giving you that as an example. And I wish you pleasant work.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...]
[...]
Very interesting details to know. Don't remember if you posted this on discord or subscribestar (have been spending a lot of my free time on modded KSP :LOL:), but i look forward to those changes.
I really enjoy when aliens are (for lack of better term) quite aliens while still looking sexually attractive. It is not a surprise how much i enjoyed the derelict ship sidequest and the new design for the Zhabrani.

ps:I blame Mass Effect and Bioware for starting this with Tali ♥.

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
I understand that creating such an alien is not easy, especially in 3D. Generally, I like your aliens, especially Nitlix, but that's because she is the slimmest and has large breasts ;) . I can't wait for the brothel to open. I also understand that making non-human aliens that are still attractive is a challenge. I'm glad you're still working on alien models.

Especially since I maintain my criticism of the snake woman. Personally, I've always liked snake hair, but I understand if you say it's banality.

I once saw a cool render of a woman's face with a cobra's head. It looked really cool, natural, like a hood placed over her head. But I can't seem to find it now. Just giving you that as an example. And I wish you pleasant work.

how do you feel about centaur and/or minotaur they are my fav?

VoidPilgrim i know that you have planning on adding woman with two cocks but could a dick hydra futa be thing and my idea for it would be when you make her cum a new grows

Apr 8, 2023
how do you feel about centaur and/or minotaur they are my fav?

VoidPilgrim i know that you have planning on adding woman with two cocks but could a dick hydra futa be thing and my idea for it would be when you make her cum a new grows
From what I know, centaurs are supposed to appear in this game. As for minotaurs, well, I'm not sure how they would look because a bull's head isn't particularly attractive to me.

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
From what I know, centaurs are supposed to appear in this game. As for minotaurs, well, I'm not sure how they would look because a bull's head isn't particularly attractive to me.
i was not think a bull head but human head with horns and ears

i was think something this not full on bull head

Apr 8, 2023
i was not think a bull head but human head with horns and ears

i was think something this not full on bull head
I'm not really into the first two, for me the face needs to be at least somewhat human. The third one is alright, but it's what we talked about earlier, a humanoid with horns, which I'd be fine with, but for many it's too ordinary. I have a question, have you played "Sex and Fantasy"?

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
I'm not really into the first two, for me the face needs to be at least somewhat human. The third one is alright, but it's what we talked about earlier, a humanoid with horns, which I'd be fine with, but for many it's too ordinary. I have a question, have you played "Sex and Fantasy"?

no but i have played Breeders of the Nephelym and they got humanoid minotaurs there is also a titan in that game and i love to se like a titan futa in this game

4.90 star(s) 109 Votes