MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
i just wanna know why do you end it with mal:):unsure:
Basically because there's two of us, see? Mal and Liz. Hence the name! We figured it'd be easier to share an account instead of having 2 of the things seeing as how we both use the same computer, anyway. So we each sign our posts with our name to make it clear who's who.

...now admittedly it could be that this's against forum rules, but... I didn't see nuffin' in there about that sort of thing.

-Mal

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
So where is her .. "Big Snake" if you know what I mean?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It will be internal until there is time for the action! That model is still a WIP; I still have to sculpt the rest of it, including the slit/sleeve.
And that double python.

will there be other greek mythology monster like the centaur and minotaur cos they are my fav monster of all times
Yes!

Holy mommy tits... And I swear, if she doesn't have at least one scene involving her coiling all around the MC in some way, then you've wasted her potential to the utmost extreme!
But of course, that is one of the reasons why the snek half is so long!

Loving the game on the whole and eagerly awaiting the taur/naga girls! My one request would be changing the gallery so that unlocking a scene also unlocks the variants of that scene (iris punishment variants for example).
I'll check what I can do. The Gallery, in general, will be getting some upgrades later on. For example, the name of the locked scene, maybe some hint system!

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Basically because there's two of us, see? Mal and Liz. Hence the name! We figured it'd be easier to share an account instead of having 2 of the things seeing as how we both use the same computer, anyway. So we each sign our posts with our name to make it clear who's who.

...now admittedly it could be that this's against forum rules, but... I didn't see nuffin' in there about that sort of thing.

-Mal
ah okay i se

4.90 star(s) 107 Votes