lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
I hate to break it to you VP, but that guy's always acting like that no matter what thread he's in. He was doing the exact same thing in various game threads for 17MOONKEYS's games.

-Mal
I don't know.
I've being trying to get Void angry for more than a year now, even gaslighting people into thinking Void promised deadlines he didn't. So far I got no reprimands, Void just continued to be Canadian the whole time. So I see what he did as an achievement.
Moreover, I like his vitriolic hard line stance against anything but 100% pure sodomy degeneracy. I may need to hire him to attack those filthy anti-Ava scum (you are first btw RC-1138 Boss)

Apr 8, 2023
For lovers of girls with an addition ;)
This lady is great, she has cool tattoos and perfect breasts, I really like them! The only thing I don't like is the too wide hips, but I know I will have to get used to it because that's the charm of this game.
Here's another beautiful girl. Developer, don't hit me on the head. :giggle:
However, her butt and hips are perfect, but unfortunately, she lacks a penis ;) . If she also had breasts like her friend above, she would be my ideal!!!
Iris will come and punish :LOL:
View attachment 3755065
And iris is beautiful as always!!!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Used to be $20, now $4. Soon it will be ZERO dollars and consequences will never be the same...
I have not published any release date for R5.5, which is why I don't understand you counting the days. Sure, it was originally supposed to come out right after R5., but as you remember, that ended up being a messy release due to my mismanagement. Still, if you feel slighted in any way, I will be happy to give you a refund, no questions asked. You can send me a message anytime!

Wait will that be about the female orcs? Or is it too much spoiler-ish to answer? :p
Not them, but it is spoiler-ish nonetheless!:alien: That said, it will be fairly later on with a certain alien species focused on worshipping living symbols of fertility, and our MC might get right into the middle of it!

is there a route where you fuck em instead or some kind of plot stuff where they get their futa dicks replaced, into a pussy?, cause u know alien stuff
Neither of these things are planned. The game will always be exclusively futadom & futa on femboy. Sorry!

Mister President

Aug 16, 2021
Hey Void! This is such a random non-important question, but is there any chance we'll see Ginny with her hair down in the future? Or is her hair already down and I'm just dumb?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Hey Void! This is such a random non-important question, but is there any chance we'll see Ginny with her hair down in the future? Or is her hair already down and I'm just dumb?
Hello! It's a good question! You have already seen Tess with her hair down, and you'll have a chance to see Iris (as a reward for which you'll have to work hard). Regarding Ginny, you won't see her with her hair free. At least as far as her current haircut goes. All ladies (especially Ginny, Lise, and Amira) will be getting different haircuts at certain points in the story, and that is when the magic you are asking about will happen!

Nice, now we need a futa wearing a strapon for some double dicking :devilish:
There will be double-dicked alien ladies!

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021

now we need a double dicked alien lady wearing a strapon!

(btw at first I was assuming R5.5 is like smaller side content next to the 2 day3s which was in progress already, just not finished. Based on that expected 2-3 weeks tops after 5.1 . Whelp I was wrong, its the same value anyway no matter in what dosage Dr. Void administers the goodness.)

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Hello! It's a good question! You have already seen Tess with her hair down, and you'll have a chance to see Iris (as a reward for which you'll have to work hard). Regarding Ginny, you won't see her with her hair free. At least as far as her current haircut goes. All ladies (especially Ginny, Lise, and Amira) will be getting different haircuts at certain points in the story, and that is when the magic you are asking about will happen!

could we se the double-dicked alien ladies or do we have to wait for it

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
(btw at first I was assuming R5.5 is like smaller side content next to the 2 day3s which was in progress already, just not finished. Based on that expected 2-3 weeks tops after 5.1 . Whelp I was wrong, its the same value anyway no matter in what dosage Dr. Void administers the goodness.)
It is smaller, but there are still two full scenes, a bit of the main story, a load of side content, some new functionality, rewritten portions of R5 text and grammar corrections, and multiple reworks!
After R5, I decided on two things: to stop giving release dates to the general public and to stop rushing things/portioning content - as was previously the case with R5.5. I have made working on SP my full-time job, and I plan on sticking with it for a long time, well beyond the day SP is finished. But without lowering the quality, the amount of content, or burning myself out just to meet some arbitrary release date!

could we se the double-dicked alien ladies or do we have to wait for it
She is currently still a work in progress! But soon!

4.90 star(s) 107 Votes