VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
well talking about side characters and long nails maybe there could be a side characters where they are more futa bimbo like
About bimbo characters, I have already shown one without cock, but there will also be a dedicated futa one!
lila2.jpg

When was the pol with her? Did she win with 80% of the votes or was it even more?
There wasn't a poll yet (I'm waiting until all side characters are unveiled and the ones that are already in the game will get their scenes), but considering how popular Ava was during her debut, I think she will be one of the frontrunners!

I can't confirm myself since I have never really personally tried it, but people have been telling me that it works with JoiPlay!
Really? If so id like to know what version and plugin they use. Because while it may run it not really playable for me cuss of a bunch of script errors.
I wish I could tell you, but I have no idea. I'm mostly just forwarding what I have been previously told by other players. Sorry! Maybe someone itt knows!

yunosykk

Apr 24, 2024
I can't confirm myself since I have never really personally tried it, but people have been telling me that it works with JoiPlay!
Really? If so id like to know what version and plugin they use. Because while it may run it not really playable for me cuss of a bunch of script errors.
just go to joiplay.cyou and click on download...it will give you options to download the latest version of joiplay as well as renpy plugin...i have never had any issues in this game with joiplay

baiorensujaku

Jul 11, 2023
About bimbo characters, I have already shown one without cock, but there will also be a dedicated futa one!
So will the MC actually be able to have sex with a non-penised woman?
I know this is a futa game, but the idea has me intrigued. I don't think any other adult game features non-femdom femboy on female content.

Reactions: LordWanze

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I know this is a futa game, but the idea has me intrigued. I don't think any other adult game features non-femdom femboy on female content.
The shown in particular looks really appealing.
I don't know if it would be to far away from the concept, but having a few non-futas for our boy would be great.
Especially if we can combine them with a futa mommy...

Reactions: baiorensujaku

White

Feb 22, 2017
Pretty sure VP said no penetration for Twink-kun's penis. If he does end up having sex with a woman (ewww) it's him getting pegged.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
how long does the delay need to be before you're allowed to start being really negative
VPs rate of release on new content has been consistent enough that the delays that inevitably happen with a single dev game are easily forgiven.

Your comment is worded in a way that you can (try) to say 'but I wasn't actually complaining'. But that's a pretty damn transparent cover.
So....
There's plenty of dicks around this game big enough to keep someone from speaking.
Pick one and eat it :devilish:

4.90 star(s) 107 Votes