lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What if there was one (1) character that didn't finger people :unsure:
So anal without prep, oh my sweet summer child

I would also remind you that the majority of futas in the game work with their hands and aren't ladies of leisure so wouldn't realistically be able to grow out their nails

tagoeo

Oct 14, 2019
If there was going to be someone like that I would imagine it's someone from the Theocracy, they wouldn't care for loving prep or the effects long nails could have on sensitive parts. Plus they would most likely be ladies of leisure compared to our hard working spacer's "friends."

Also me throughout the day looking for new posts on this thread:

open.gif

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wrong game for this. Void already mentioned he wants Star Periphery's story to be more upbeat than others games with a similar genre. Even the bad endings so far don't look all dark and grimm.
So don't expect to see Spacer getting finger raped until he bleeds.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here waiting and not so quietly hoping there will be some sexy freaky "bad end" with those Feelers they keep going on about in the mines. I don't know why but bad ends are so fucking hot (when they don't end with death, mutilation, or anything like that.)

-Mal

tagoeo

Oct 14, 2019
So don't expect to see Spacer getting finger raped until he bleeds.
Yeah that's a lot more dark than what I was thinking. Discomfort/disinterest in spacers comfort (mild forms) was more where my head was. I could still see VP not being interested in the even milder forms though.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
So anal without prep, oh my sweet summer child

I would also remind you that the majority of futas in the game work with their hands and aren't ladies of leisure so wouldn't realistically be able to grow out their nails
Well I was thinking of a selfish haughty bimbo type character who's more of a "if you want prep, do it yourself, otherwise don't waste my time" king of gal, long nails would fit that pretty well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here waiting and not so quietly hoping there will be some sexy freaky "bad end" with those Feelers they keep going on about in the mines. I don't know why but bad ends are so fucking hot (when they don't end with death, mutilation, or anything like that.)

-Mal
Same here but i'd be down with losing all limbs in a bad end, just dont make it gory.

Feelers have so much potential , could feature as pets, or someone could keep a barrel of them for interrogations. :sneaky:
They remind me of shoggots because of how I imagine they will move, darkening the tunnels with their sea of bodies. But hopefully they are not as mean.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 107 Votes