lilgrd12

Sep 24, 2023
there are caracters and organizations mentionned in early game by Ginny. "Bella's gang", "the police", "isabella" for example. Do we get to meet them in future updates ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: therealmrwolf

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
there are caracters and organizations mentionned in early game by Ginny. "Bella's gang", "the police", "isabella" for example. Do we get to meet them in future updates ?
Technically Spacer already met them. They just didn't saw him, since he was either doing spy shit witnessing the clandestine meeting between Isabella and Eleanor's crew or hiding with Tessa. :p
But yeah Void already mentioned we will meet some of them.

Reactions: lilgrd12

GreenZero

Sep 16, 2018
Can't remember if this has been mentioned or not but will there be more Markala in the next update, I love my alien goddess and I need to worship her more.

Looking forward to the next update either way as always.

cgtc

Apr 1, 2020
After replaying this amazing game, I'm still not able to see one of the scenes: in the gallery > others > 4th position (between Derelict 1 - Stretchers 1 and Neighbor 1). Can somebody help me please?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
After replaying this amazing game, I'm still not able to see one of the scenes: in the gallery > others > 4th position (between Derelict 1 - Stretchers 1 and Neighbor 1). Can somebody help me please?
The glory hole at the bar, talked to Giny about the payment u owe her (2 times), then when ur doing ur paymeng at the bar's glory hole for the second time, when u get to the orc, make her angry so that she tries to come into ur stall, then choose to let her in & allow her go fuck u how she wants to until the scene ends, then once she's done make sure u stay lying there in that same position the orc leaves u in so that way u dont get up to close the stall door & the 3rd glory hole customer comes in & fucks u..
Or if u got that scene already, then do then whole orc scene again from the begining, but this time dont let her in when she gets angry & trys to come in, or just dont get her angry at all (if thats an option at all, can't fully remember right now,) by succesfully pleasing her wih a blow job thru the glory hole, so that way u end up servicing the 3rd glory hole customer - thru the glory hole like everyone else..

Or if im wrong & those aren't the scenes/scene ur missing, then if u can provide a screenshot of the exact scene that ur trying to unlock so that it's way easier to pinpoint which one it is & what u need to do to unlock it....

Reactions: cgtc

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It was just a release window, not a actual date, he gave before the release of update 5.0. Since there was a delay on that one the current release window for 5.5 is "when it is ready". ;)

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
you need to pick the dive into the duct option and then go as fast as possible and the then faster option

• Red Heart
Reactions: cgtc

Requesto

May 19, 2019
Question: When I am replaying scenes from the main menu, is it possible to raise the skills somehow? It simply assumes it's zero on everything.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes