therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
That is exactly what they count on!

In a way, yes!

You'll be able to use pretty much everything in Iris' studio with the rest of the crew as well. And she might even join in during some later scenarios.
The pumps specifically will serve to make the ladies' cocks temporarily bigger.

It's not just a pair of two green pixels!
View attachment 3716679
huh what do you mean in a way:unsure:can you give os a little hint on who or what is watching us?

• Hey there
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
It will likely be spoiler-ish so that is why Void is being vague about them. :p
well im saying they need say everything about it thats why im saying hints cos a hint is not full on spoiler i never ask for that also they dont even have say anything they could say maybe its this or this something like that:ROFLMAO:so i dont get where you got the spoiler thing from

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
[QUOTE="VoidPilgrim, post: 1395863

You'll be able to use pretty much everything in Iris' studio with the rest of the crew as well. And she might even join in during some later scenarios.
The pumps specifically will serve to make the ladies' cocks temporarily bigger.

[/QUOTE]
Good that’s what I’m hoping for! Any idea which update it will be in?

rangerawr

Mar 25, 2024
How does the MC not defecate uncontrollably each time he gets destroyed by the bigger diccs? Do they uninstall poop in the future?

Also about the rats, what if most of the time, we see what's happening through their perspective? We're the stalking Skaven scum.

• Haha
Reactions: Tweaty

rangerawr

Mar 25, 2024
You are overthinking this, drop it friend.
Nah man, I just finished all the scenes for the first time. there's probably deep lore behind this, like an experimental advanced cybernetic digestive system our poor MC happened to find in the trash next to a dead mercenary, on his first home (Was it PS2? idr), which people came looking after and was one of the reasons he asked Ginny to bail. amirit or amirite.
~Sun Tzu

Inspiration from Cyberpunk 2077 David Martinez, his Sandevistan and prototype Militech Exoskeleton
Special thanks to Voidpilgrim and his pal Confucius who helped him create a game that's too good, might kill someone.
All rights reserved.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How does the MC not defecate uncontrollably each time he gets destroyed by the bigger diccs? Do they uninstall poop in the future?

Also about the rats, what if most of the time, we see what's happening through their perspective? We're the stalking Skaven scum.
Because that is not how muscles work, stretching doesn't mean they will stop functioning or return to a more relaxed positioning later. :oops::LOL:

Not sure what you mean about seeing things from the rats perspective. Do you mean having renders made from their point of view? :unsure:

well im saying they need say everything about it thats why im saying hints cos a hint is not full on spoiler i never ask for that also they dont even have say anything they could say maybe its this or this something like that:ROFLMAO:so i dont get where you got the spoiler thing from
I got from your own words.
huh what do you mean in a way:unsure:can you give os a little hint on who or what is watching us?
yeah i know se it but there is more two it like send it out thats what i wanna know is it a futa or something
You were asking for hints on who is watching Spacer. Of course that is going to be a spoiler, so I don't expect Void to answer it beyond something vague.
:cool:

Reactions: Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Nah man, I just finished all the scenes for the first time. there's probably deep lore behind this, like an experimental advanced cybernetic digestive system our poor MC happened to find in the trash next to a dead mercenary, on his first home (Was it PS2? idr), which people came looking after and was one of the reasons he asked Ginny to bail. amirit or amirite.
~Sun Tzu

Inspiration from Cyberpunk 2077 David Martinez, his Sandevistan and prototype Militech Exoskeleton
Special thanks to Voidpilgrim and his pal Confucius who helped him create a game that's too good, might kill someone.
All rights reserved.
:(:(..!!!???
OK FOR REAL NOW.,
R U REALLY SERIOUS??
IS THIS GUY BEING SERIOUS???
THIS GUY CAN'T BE SERIOUS RIGHT; NOBODY'S THAT SERIOUS...
HONESTLY, I REALLY FEEL LIKE WE'RE GETTING PUNK'D BAD HERE NOW!!!
I SWEAR, I CAN NOT EVEN TELL WHAT'S WHAT ANYMORE, SERIOUSLY. (*SMH!!*)
ALL JOKES ASIDE - SOMEBODY, PLEASE TELL ME THIS GUY IS NOT BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!!???

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Because that is not how muscles work, stretching doesn't mean they will stop functioning or return to a more relaxed positioning later. :oops::LOL:

Not sure what you mean about seeing things from the rats perspective. Do you mean having renders made from their point of view? :unsure:

I got from your own words.

You were asking for hints on who is watching Spacer. Of course that is going to be a spoiler, so I don't expect Void to answer it beyond something vague.
:cool:
my word was a litte hint and can you point where i used the word spoiler no you cant i didnt use it i ask for littl hint and a hint is not spoiler like just cos you hint something in movie does not mean you have to spoil the whole movie does it? so Void could a small hint about who it is once again a hint is not a spoiler i never asked for spoiler

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

why is that something you care about?

4.90 star(s) 107 Votes