VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would have never expected to be Jessie'd on F95, of all places!:KEK:

That said, Amira will be getting some love fairly soon with her rework (I will be posting teasers), and she will have a cameo during Iris Day 3.
The tall pirate lady is also not that far away, actually.

Last edited:

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017

That said, Amira will be getting some love fairly soon with her rework (I will be posting teasers), and she will have a cameo during Iris Day 3.
OH rework! glad u said that I always saw her and Lise alike. a new haircut can do the job. good luck buddy.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim
Apr 8, 2023

I can't wait to see what the new Amira will look like, this is the kind of thing I'm looking forward to the most! New character appearances, new characters, new races and their descriptions.

• Red Heart

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I didn't ask it like in a bad way just in case :) Can't wait then! It's a release for everyone? Or same as usual ? And if I'm not mistaking I read somewhere that you also remastered some of the early game right ?
R5.5 is an additional update, so it will be released to all supporters at once and a week later to the public! But I expect it will be leaked here before that week is over.

And yes, there will be some reworked renders! I am gradually reworking the oldest, worst-looking screens. For example, the new Despina checkpoint:
despina checkpoint rew.jpg
However, I do it in a limited way so it doesn't hamper the development of the new stuff. I expect to start reworking the R1-R2 smut scenes sometime around R6!

Apr 8, 2023
R5.5 is an additional update, so it will be released to all supporters at once and a week later to the public! But I expect it will be leaked here before that week is over.

And yes, there will be some reworked renders! I am gradually reworking the oldest, worst-looking screens. For example, the new Despina checkpoint:
View attachment 3708036
However, I do it in a limited way so it doesn't hamper the development of the new stuff. I expect to start reworking the R1-R2 smut scenes sometime around R6!
It looks much better!

• Red Heart

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018

View attachment 3708036
I enjoy the ambiance of the game so much.

• Red Heart
4.90 star(s) 109 Votes