therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
So will the MC actually be able to have sex with a non-penised woman?
I know this is a futa game, but the idea has me intrigued. I don't think any other adult game features non-femdom femboy on female content.
i think you are looking at the wrong game cos you wont be fucking any woman in this game at all

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
... and I didn't say anything about fucking her.
well what would the point to have non-futas like you want them to have strap on and fuck mc or what? also i didnt say you did say anything about i was just making sure siden you ask for non-futa so it would seems that you want the mc to fuck someone no?

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
well what would the point to have non-futas like you want them to have strap on and fuck mc or what? also i didnt say you did say anything about i was just making sure siden you ask for non-futa so it would seems that you want the mc to fuck someone no?
Nope, didn't ask for it either.
I asked for planned variety, and the overall concept moving forward.
And I gave a hint what kind of interaction I'd like to see, dunno if it was too subtle.
I have no clue why this triggered such strong response from you, but I don't think your opinion is that interesting for me either.
And since there is a concept for a non-futa, the question seemed fitting. Again, nothing that should concern you, but what do I know.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
So will the MC actually be able to have sex with a non-penised woman?
I know this is a futa game, but the idea has me intrigued. I don't think any other adult game features non-femdom femboy on female content.
The shown in particular looks really appealing.
I don't know if it would be to far away from the concept, but having a few non-futas for our boy would be great.
Especially if we can combine them with a futa mommy...
There will be few (rare) scenes with these strange, non-penised women! That said, it will always be some kind of femdom flavor, most commonly strap-on and other kinds of anal play, feminization, latex, etc., that fits within the theme of the game. They will also often be accompanied by futa ladies - Isabella's scene will be like that, for example.
Apart from one extremely specific and a bit esoteric scene with one of the alien species later on, I generally don't plan on MC doing any penetration!

i think you are looking at the wrong game cos you wont be fucking any woman in this game at all
Wolf, my man, don't take it badly, but I would appreciate it if you would stop going after anyone who just asks a simple, polite question. I like talking about my game; I enjoy answering people's questions about it. I often answer your questions as well. People above are just nicely asking; they are not demanding anything.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
There will be few (rare) scenes with these strange, non-penised women! That said, it will always be some kind of femdom flavor, most commonly strap-on and other kinds of anal play, feminization, latex, etc., that fits within the theme of the game. They will also often be accompanied by futa ladies - Isabella's scene will be like that, for example.
Apart from one extremely specific and a bit esoteric scene with one of the alien species later on, I generally don't plan on MC doing any penetration!

Wolf, my man, don't take it badly, but I would appreciate it if you would stop going after anyone who just asks a simple, polite question. I like talking about my game; I enjoy answering people's questions about it. I often answer your questions as well. People above are just nicely asking; they are not demanding anything.
Thanks for your reply and your work so far.
I'm especially excited for the feminization content, loved the short clothing store teaser for that.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wait will that be about the female orcs? Or is it too much spoiler-ish to answer? :p
So not until after 0.5.5 then 2 or 3 versions of 0.6, right?

How is 0.5.5 progressing?

Am I right in assuming feminization will be purely about clothing and makeup with no body alteration?
Yeah Void mentioned there won't be body alteration for Spacer. :)

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I hate to break it to you VP, but that guy's always acting like that no matter what thread he's in. He was doing the exact same thing in various game threads for 17MOONKEYS's games.

-Mal

4.90 star(s) 107 Votes