lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Any news about the release time of the new update
Void is not giving deadlines anymore. I would guess it is far down the line, since the last update is recent and he works alone. He said he is doing smaller more frequent updates, but even so I would not expect it in less than 30~45 days

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Most of the update is done. According to Void he already finished Ginny's part and all that is left is doing some Grace's renders and putting all together. :cool:
Void also said the update is now the size of a normal one, so Ginny's fans be happy (i am). :p

Now that is just me taking a wild guess but i expect we will see a release for R5.5 this month.

And if we are speaking favorites Ginny, Tessa and Lise are mine but i absolutely love the design for the Xeno AIs (Stretchers) and the Zhabrani.:love:

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
haha same here...She is my fav too...funny thing is, when I first played this game I didn't know that characters can question about MC 's virginity, but ever since the first time i saw Tessa at the bar i swore in my mind not to get fucked by anyone else before her and i got shocked when Tessa asked the virginity question :eek:... I was like "damn this game dev can read my mind" :LOL:

I also love her lovely vibe... Usually in other games, I always go with choices which leads to domination content..but when it comes to Tessa, I just always go with the mommy choices instead of mistress mommy choices because of how lovingly Tessa treats the MC... Hopefully VP adds a little playful and gentle domination scenes in the mommy route as well...or maybe ask the MC's consent if she can dominate him for a little fun once in a while...

That would be awesome if she just roughly dominates in mistress mommy route... and ask consent before dominating in mommy route because she doesn't want to hurt him.
Yep I was amazed about the virginity branch with her.
Did manage to avoid any intercourse with anyone else until their first time.
And was rewarded with such a cute scene.
This is a level of detail you don't get in a lot of choice based games, many just claim to have branching problems and go with the one-time force scene.
Which is not entirely untrue, but more often than not just laziness.
The one alien leader has a similar personality to her, and they seem to be good friends, so a continuation of the "loving mommy-dommy" ark seems not only likely, but expendable to maybe a coupling?

Apr 8, 2023
Most of the update is done. According to Void he already finished Ginny's part and all that is left is doing some Grace's renders and putting all together. :cool:
Void also said the update is now the size of a normal one, so Ginny's fans be happy (i am). :p

Now that is just me taking a wild guess but i expect we will see a release for R5.5 this month.

And if we are speaking favorites Ginny, Tessa and Lise are mine but i absolutely love the design for the Xeno AIs (Stretchers) and the Zhabrani.:love:
I'm waiting for Iris, Nitlix and Anitta. And above all, I am waiting for what is still unknown and new.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019

Insert "Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well." meme here. Lise, Stretchers, Zhabrani, i'm there with you all the way brother!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Hope she uses those on me.
She will!

Does anyone know how to unlock this scene ?
That's Ginny's intro BJ. Sneak a look at Tessa's datacom in the Bar, and then go with the flow!
I had some reports about this scene not unlocking in the past; the fix should be out with the next version!

VoidPilgrim , Are there any scenes where Mistress Iris wears a medical uniform (e.g., a white coat, masks, gloves, and similar items)?
If not, do you plan to add that?
Absolutely! I plan to give her a lot of typical black latex dominatrix outfits (Day 3!), as well as medical uniforms, both regular and latex. You'll be able to peek into her wardrobe in R6!

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes