VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
VoidPilgrim will there be more content with Tarnians anytime soon?
Yes! The next session with Markala will be coming in R6.5! They will also play a fairly major role in Part 2, where you will meet more of them and later even visit one of their planets.

Sorry to disappoint you guys but i think only one update this year i heard it on discord.
I have no clue where that is coming from. It is most certainly not our Discord!
The R5.5 should be out in a few days. If everything goes well, it might be today, but that is still a big if, so don't take my word for it. I expect to deliver R6 in ~2 months afterward.

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Void himself already denied this guy's lie. No reason to bother with it anymore duck_lord.
i know but still if you wanna make claims then back it up proof also how do you know that they wont come back with some more lies also i just made it clear for them if they wanna make claims then they need back it up like please dont make a big deal out of it

AverageNJGuy79

Jul 2, 2023
I have no clue where that is coming from. It is most certainly not our Discord!
The R5.5 should be out in a few days. If everything goes well, it might be today, but that is still a big if, so don't take my word for it. I expect to deliver R6 in ~2 months afterward.
Anyone else fapping in anticipation to fapping to the update of Void's masterpiece? Hope I have skin left.....

4.90 star(s) 109 Votes