Title: Star Periphery unofficial Android Port
Developer: VoidPilgrim - F95Zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Pixeldrain - Mega - Workupload
Unofficial Android build by ME. Thank you VoidPilgrim for making the game & sheriffstorm for sharing it.
Thank you for uploading this port I've been searching through 100 pages just to find it

(also thank you void for making a lovely game. And making cute pictures for each holiday. <(^u^<)

Reactions: Buletti

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Is anyone here who might want to share the info from the updates yesterday on SS or Patreon? Was there any news about a release date?

Thank you very much in advance!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Does that mean it will be available here or do we peasants wait for another month or so?
If a patron chooses to leak it here then you'll get it early, otherwise you'll just have to wait

You're reliant the generosity of people who spend their hard earned money to reward freeloaders in exchange some for some internet clout

Jul 22, 2017
Does that mean it will be available here or do we peasants wait for another month or so?
I think it's gonna be that every backer tier gets it on the same day, but the official public release won't be until a week later. Considering even people who pay $2 are going to be getting it day 1, it's basically guaranteed that it will leak here shortly after.

_.Ainz._

Nov 19, 2023
I think it's gonna be that every backer tier gets it on the same day, but the official public release won't be until a week later. Considering even people who pay $2 are going to be getting it day 1, it's basically guaranteed that it will leak here shortly after.
it gets leaked even in the higher tier releases lol

4.90 star(s) 109 Votes