VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
In my case I can't do a thing, they say I have to go to booth 3 but when I click on it, nothing happens.
That is weird. After you click the booth, there should be a prompt like this (could be related to skipping the text?):
choice.JPG
And then a choice. In your case, nothing at all happens?

Does hovering over the booth show like this?
hover.JPG

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
In my case I can't do a thing, they say I have to go to booth 3 but when I click on it, nothing happens.
That is weird. After you click the booth, there should be a prompt like this (could be related to skipping the text?):
View attachment 2278331
And then a choice. In your case, nothing at all happens?

Does hovering over the booth show like this?
View attachment 2278333
Notably, after clicking on the booth and the "Secluded booth 3" message shows up, in order to progress to the choice, you first have to move the cursor away. I also first thought something was broken there or that the content already ends there... But yeah, it's just typical Ren'Py shenanigans.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I have just tested it, and it is as LGM says. Could you please try it out to see if his solution works? Thanks!

Deeply sorry; I haven't found this issue during the testing. I have added it to my Great Book of Sins (bug fixes and changes for Release 2).
Seems like a fairly easy fix...

Also, question: Are we supposed to be able to see the first work days with Iris and Amira? Because poking around the script, the variables irisd1done and amirad1done would have to be true to access those, but they start out as 0 (zero) and aren't changed anywhere.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Seems like a fairly easy fix...

Also, question: Are we supposed to be able to see the first work days with Iris and Amira? Because poking around the script, the variables irisd1done and amirad1done would have to be true to access those, but they start out as 0 (zero) and aren't changed anywhere.
You are supposed to see only the inactive menu option, yes. I already made the menu for all the officers, so I could just add the content later. It is the same with Day 2 Bar dialogue with Ginny about the debt. If you poke in the code further, you can find (beyond my abhorrent coding "skills":HideThePain:) lots of similar examples. I am merely preparing the ground for future stuff. Word of warning, though, you can also find some spoilers there!

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
You are supposed to see only the inactive menu option, yes. I already made the menu for all the officers, so I could just add the content later. It is the same with Day 2 Bar dialogue with Ginny about the debt. If you poke in the code further, you can find (beyond my abhorrent coding "skills":HideThePain:) lots of similar examples. I am merely preparing the ground for future stuff. Word of warning, though, you can also find some spoilers there!
Okay, got it. I just saw your post earlier with the list of scenes, and those scenes were mentioned there apparently misread it. My mistake.
Anyway, I'll be sure to leave some constructive criticism later. Gotta finish reading first.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I have just tested it, and it is as LGM says. Could you please try it out to see if his solution works? Thanks!

Deeply sorry; I haven't found this issue during the testing. I have added it to my Great Book of Sins (bug fixes and changes for Release 2).
Seems works now, thanks

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Very good first release, my congratulations! Addition of animation would be cherry on top.
Looks like femdom\futadom games in dystopian sci-fi setting becomes a thing.
By the way, is there gonna be female characters or it's futas only?

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Is the bar and space station the only accessible parts in the map as of yet?
The bar and the spaceport (along with Despina).

By the way, is there gonna be female characters or it's futas only?
Thanks! As it stands, futa ladies are the game's central focus. Though there might be some regular female characters later on.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Pretty good start, I think. The renders look quite nice. I'm impressed with the detailed descriptions that build the world of the game. A big selling point to me is the fact that most sexual interactions are optional; it's always nice to have the option to avoid stuff.
But let's get to the problems.

First of all, the renders, while looking good, are not always a good reflection of what is happening during the sexy scenes. This is most obvious during Ginny's and Tessa's scenes. It also shows in some regular scenes, for example when MC first goes to his new home and there are numerous lines describing the outside of the building, the look and sound of the inside, and how he uses the elevator, all while we're still looking at him standing in the public transport thingy.

The English is, for the most part, pretty good. The main complaint I have about it is the dev's apparent hatred for articles. "The" and "a" are commonly left out, and sometimes one is used in place of the other. I have a few of these listed below, but if I had tried to list all of them, I would have copied most of the script. Besides that, there are a number of small mistakes, and I tried to list all of those that I found below.

A couple more small things first though.
- Lise tells MC at some point that his trial period starts "the day after tomorrow", which seems to imply that he shouldn't come work the next day. Yet it seems like that's really the only thing you can do the next day.
- If you come back to the bar after the introduction to Tessa and Lise, clicking on Booth 3 will inexplicably tell you that "Booth number 4 is empty. For now." Which is a lie, Booth 4 seems to feature a busy couple.
- I don't know why -- I imagine it's a mistake -- but some of the girls use the word 'button' to refer to the MC's butt.

And finally, a personal remark. It happened a couple times to me that I saw a render and thought "Oh, who's that cute girl?" only to realize that was the MC... I don't know what to make of that, but I felt like saying it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, this is all I've got for you, VoidPilgrim. Good luck with the game, and happy new year.
(version 0.1)

redokredok

Jan 13, 2019
Impressive work. Beside the lewd part, the art works and renders are impressive. It make the story immersive.
I can't wait to see the next update.

snowman44

Jul 10, 2017
I didn't realise the MC was the blonde girly looking guy at first. Seems you start off feminised anyway.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Please restore the Controls buttons to the normal Renpy controls. The buttons you use are black and are hard to see on many screens. Also the Auto button is missing.

I like the game but, please fix the Controls ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: whocares302
4.90 star(s) 106 Votes