SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
It's a shame the dev decided that the dickgirls in this game are product of surgery and genetic engenering and aren't natural born hermaphrodites, cuz the though of them being trans is a huge mood killer with all the shit going with trans people IRL

Reactions: Amaranthe

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
aren't natural born hermaphrodites
This is false. I already talked about it in this thread, you can refer to that post here. It is also mentioned in the game (talk with Ginny). elhombreconqueso also already mentioned it:
He also mentioned it being a natural mutation. Basically a "pick your poison" type deal, all the usual reasons for why there are chicks with dicks can be applied.
Any news on the release date of the update?
30th this month!

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
I would say this doesn't apply in this game.
Think the author mentioned before that the human trans/dickgirls are the result of modifying ones own body via surgery, genetic engeneering and other methods.
No idea about the aliens like Markala however.
I just can't imagine any of the girls modifying their bodies to give themselves dicks, like... why would they do that? All of them seem too self-assured to do that.

I like the idea that futas are just these naturally occurring mutations in species that are intrinsically uber/superior and are "taking over" society which is why almost all the powerful positions are taken by them. Although this might just be a result of us playing from the perspective of a broke MC who's always running into them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dingo139

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
How do I beeline straight into the bad ending with the pirate lady?
Asking for a friend and/or to avoid it (whichever excuse is more believable).

• Haha
Reactions: Piratefishes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I just can't imagine any of the girls modifying their bodies to give themselves dicks, like... why would they do that? All of them seem too self-assured to do that.

I like the idea that futas are just these naturally occurring mutations in species that are intrinsically uber/superior and are "taking over" society which is why almost all the powerful positions are taken by them. Although this might just be a result of us playing from the perspective of a broke MC who's always running into them.
That is not the situation in this game, apart from the extremist group that Iris used to belong that thinks like that but Void (the dev) mentioned they (the Theocracy) represent only a small portion of civilization out there.
Most live on the Periphery stations to stay away from the Union oversight, for one reason or another. There is even a news at Ginny's bar mentioning the Union moral reforms laws that banned "undesirables" from Union space.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingo139

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
That is not the situation in this game, apart from the extremist group that Iris used to belong that thinks like that but Void (the dev) mentioned they (the Theocracy) represent only a small portion of civilization out there.
Most live on the Periphery stations to stay away from the Union oversight, for one reason or another. There is even a news at Ginny's bar mentioning the Union moral reforms laws that banned "undesirables" from Union space.
Undesirables are just the outlaws/pirates like Ginny I'm assuming.

Also, isn't it that the same news report that mentions some sort of presidentress or something? I assumed that was hinting at a futa too. It's been a while since I played this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Undesirables are just the outlaws/pirates like Ginny I'm assuming.

Also, isn't it that the same news report that mentions some sort of presidentress or something? I assumed that was hinting at a futa too. It's been a while since I played this game.
The news talk about a High Chanceller but i don't remember any President. :unsure:

Not only them. The news mentions the "so called futanari" by name and Ginny also says the same thing about the reform laws if Spacer asks her about it.

ps: that is how i like to call MC since he did came to this specific space station to work as a spacer. Kinda like how Fallout protagonists all had a title : Lone Wanderer in Fallout 3, Courier 6 in New Vegas and Sole Survivor in Fallout 4.:p

Reactions: Jockeyboy

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
The news talk about a High Chanceller but i don't remember any President. :unsure:

Not only them. The news mentions the "so called futanari" by name and Ginny also says the same thing about the reform laws if Spacer asks her about it.

ps: that is how i like to call MC since he did came to this specific space station to work as a spacer. Kinda like how Fallout protagonists all had a title : Lone Wanderer in Fallout 3, Courier 6 in New Vegas and Sole Survivor in Fallout 4.:p
Y'know what, I just played it again and I think i just misremembered the word executrix for presidentress for some reason.

They mention governess and executrix but these could just be regular women because I forgot that those exist in Star Periphery for a second.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Jul 22, 2017
Y'know what, I just played it again and I think i just misremembered the word executrix for presidentress for some reason.

They mention governess and executrix but these could just be regular women because I forgot that those exist in Star Periphery for a second.
I believe executrix is referring to someone on the station, not a Union official. If I'm remembering correctly, it's the person who runs most of the security on the station.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
I believe executrix is referring to someone on the station, not a Union official. If I'm remembering correctly, it's the person who runs most of the security on the station.
Amira? No I'm pretty sure she's not the executrix. I remember seeing that piece of the news during the Amira job while she's working with her guns. The Executrix also had a different name and was also anti-pirate iirc .

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Amira? No I'm pretty sure she's not the executrix. I remember seeing that piece of the news during the Amira job while she's working with her guns. The Executrix also had a different name and was also anti-pirate iirc .
In the universe, the title of executrix is usually reserved for high government officials, especially those in security positions. On PSX, Isabella was executrix before the independence, more or less regaining that position to this day. You'll meet her in R3. The title is not Union-exclusive.

Also, since this was debated earlier, futas are deemed "undesirable" by the Union. The Union itself is not really sexualized, although you can find some femdom-y themes going on. These will be explored later down the line.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes