Apr 8, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the character and personality of the goblins, the description shows that they are my favorite characters in the game. I also like their large shapely breasts on their slim bodies. I prefer the size to be 'larger than the head.' Unfortunately, for me, futa needs to be tall to give the impression of being strong and dominant. That's the only thing missing for perfection here. If the goblins were 1.90 meters tall, they would be my ideal, but then they wouldn't be goblins. Will there be any other crossbreeds of goblins in the game? With races other than humans?

Lovdoc

Jun 28, 2024
I wanna ask when the update comes out will I have to download the whole 2.5 gbs again or is there a way to download just the new data, not complaining this game totally deserves it but wanna know if possible?

Pimentos

Jun 12, 2024
Any news about the release time of the new update
Well... I guess it's Summer time now, isn't it. It should be for him too. Therefore, I'm looking forward, at the best, for September/October, maybe even end of the year ? Who knows ? I mean... Does it make sense ?

Lovdoc

Jun 28, 2024
i finished giny
I wanna ask when the update comes out will I have to download the whole 2.5 gbs again or is there a way to download just the new data, not complaining this game totally deserves it but wanna know if possible?
and say if I have to download the whole thing what will happen to my progress will I lose it

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i finished giny

and say if I have to download the whole thing what will happen to my progress will I lose it
No, unless Void makes changes to the early part of the game which breaks saves or you download it to a different device

Your saves are in AppData so automatically transfer across

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
As for the character and personality of the goblins, the description shows that they are my favorite characters in the game. I also like their large shapely breasts on their slim bodies. I prefer the size to be 'larger than the head.' Unfortunately, for me, futa needs to be tall to give the impression of being strong and dominant. That's the only thing missing for perfection here. If the goblins were 1.90 meters tall, they would be my ideal, but then they wouldn't be goblins. Will there be any other crossbreeds of goblins in the game? With races other than humans?
I'm not sure yet; I'll have to experiment and see! But multiple human/goblin girls are planned!

Probably best 3dcg futa on male game, i hope the feminization is optional
Of course! I intend to keep pretty much everything optional as it is now!

Currently, every update is a standalone. I am researching a way how to distribute only the update data in the future, but as I'm not particularly skilled in this matter, I have no clue if it will yield a result or when it will happen.

I don't plan on breaking everyone's saves with any near updates!
That said, I might possibly break it with the UI rework, but I don't expect it to be finished until the very end of the year. And it is still a big if, but considering the sheer scope of the changes, I'm afraid it is possible. But don't worry. If that is the case, I will warn you all about it in advance!

Lovdoc

Jun 28, 2024
No, unless Void makes changes to the early part of the game which breaks saves or you download it to a different device

Your saves are in AppData so automatically transfer across
And what about downloading the whole game or just the new things which
I'm not sure yet; I'll have to experiment and see! But multiple human/goblin girls are planned!

Of course! I intend to keep pretty much everything optional as it is now!

Currently, every update is a standalone. I am researching a way how to distribute only the update data in the future, but as I'm not particularly skilled in this matter, I have no clue if it will yield a result or when it will happen.

I don't plan on breaking everyone's saves with any near updates!
That said, I might possibly break it with the UI rework, but I don't expect it to be finished until the very end of the year. And it is still a big if, but considering the sheer scope of the changes, I'm afraid it is possible. But don't worry. If that is the case, I will warn you all about it in advance!
thank you so much for replying this game has rocketed to my #1 spot I like it a lot and want you to know I appreciate your work and effort and looking starvingly forward for the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
So if I understand this correctly, there are no permanent changes to the MC because of the structure of the game, correct? They will look different in different scenes but there is no major develepment like turning into a Woman.

Cheers!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
So if I understand this correctly, there are no permanent changes to the MC because of the structure of the game, correct? They will look different in different scenes but there is no major develepment like turning into a Woman.

Cheers!
Pretty much! He will be getting a little tan at some point, a scar or two, maybe a bit different haircut, but nothing major. I'm pretty happy with how MC looks!

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Where are all of these SP race profiles being posted? Patreon? The Discord? I wanted to look for the rest, but I wasn't sure if there was an easier place to peruse them all without having to browse 100 pages.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Where are all of these SP race profiles being posted? Patreon? The Discord? I wanted to look for the rest, but I wasn't sure if there was an easier place to peruse them all without having to browse 100 pages.
Just a few posts up the website was given:
That's where you can find all the info and pics that have been being posted.

Pimentos

Jun 12, 2024
VoidPilgrim
You definitevily deserve to be supported for your amazing work. Thanks a lot BTW. I'm from now a Periphery Pirate and also little proud to be your 100e subscriber on ;)
I usually test the games a lot and wait for a final completed version before doing that but your work is crazy. I encourage you to continue and to provide us such quality. Not all games which I play are considered as this one and I support the ones which deserve.
I'm looking foward to seeing the next upgrades.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
VoidPilgrim
You definitevily deserve to be supported for your amazing work. Thanks a lot BTW. I'm from now a Periphery Pirate and also little proud to be your 100e subscriber on ;)
I usually test the games before doing that but your work is crazy. I encourage you to continue and to provide us such quality.
I'm looking foward to seeing the next upgrades.
Thank you very much, Pimentos, and welcome to the gang! If you wish, you can also join our Discord, I'm there every day, and a lot of extra stuff gets posted there!

4.90 star(s) 112 Votes