lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Don't quote me on that but i think i remember Void saying that he was not into fotjobs.

edit:
By the way, Void just posted the changelog for R5.5 on subscribestar/p@tr3on. Update should be coming soon-ish. :p
Thanks for the info friend! Which characters are in this update? I know I should know, considering I am a regular on the thread, but all my brain retained was that is neither Pirate Lady nor Amira.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for the info friend! Which characters are in this update? I know I should know, considering I am a regular on the thread, but all my brain retained was that is neither Pirate Lady nor Amira.
It is mostly focused on Ginny. :love: :love:
But there is also some content with Grace and others previous seen characters (like the goblins and drunken miners).
Also advances to the main story and several reworks for the bar renders and even a new map. Plus bugfixes.

Last edited:

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
But there is also some content with Grace and others previous seen characters (like the goblins and drunken miners).
Also advances to the main story and several reworks for the bar renders and even a new map. Plus bugfixes.
Good lord I hope it also includes the Feelers... I've got a crazy craving for a nice little "bad end" to sink my teeth into!

-Mal

Reactions: Sakyazel

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I wonder if there will be facesitting and rimjob scenes in the future?
Yes, to both!

Any plans for feet content in the future?
I'm not planning any feet content. There will be some boot worship, but that's about it, sorry!

Good lord I hope it also includes the Feelers... I've got a crazy craving for a nice little "bad end" to sink my teeth into!
Not in R5.5, I'm afraid. But there will be a scene/bad end in the upcoming updates (Mines)!

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Thanks friend! This may be the first update I skip, but Void usually overdelivers, so I may still steal this update.
Anyway, I hope my fellow degenerates have fun with the upcoming virtual debauchery

4.90 star(s) 112 Votes